0 comments

Fantasy Fiction Sad

It's been twenty-four years since she’d last seen it, but the place looked exactly the same but coming back here to those painful memories was hard for her, the scars that were given to her by her father even now, being a grown-up and happily married with two adorable kids it scares her at night.

"You okay Jenney," I asked her even knowing she would lie to me.

"Yes I am fine David it's just coming back here brings out the good and bad memories", said, Jenney,

"Then why did you want to come back here honey, I know it's painful for you," said, David sadly.

"I just miss my mom so much David it's hard to believe she left me, I know I was angry at her for not standing up for me and I was wrong now I know she was week as I was, she was helpless as I was and now when I want to hug her and cry in her lap she is gone and I can't let that guilt go, Jenney confession made my heart wrenching I hugged her and she cried her heart out on my shoulder.

"You never told me what exactly happened with you Jenney, I know it's painful for you to talk but sometimes it makes you feel better," I held her in my arms hoping she would tell me everything.

"Year's ago when I was 9 years old, I was the happiest go child, I loved my family my mom dad brothers I didn't have any sister and that would make me sad all my life, but I didn't know there would be something else that would make me feel worse said," Jennie.

Flashback of Jennie.

"Wake up Jennie you are getting late for school," hurry up said a woman who was in her middle age, long black hair trying to wake up her daughter.

"Ok, mom, I am getting up," said a 9-year-old girl having a hard time getting up, she yawned and got up to fresh up.

Martha prepared breakfast for her the youngsters her small son Aron was a 5 year old she used to feed him with her own hands, max, Jhon, Lucas, we're the teens,

"Hurry up Jenny we are always late because of you," max complained.

"Ok, ok don't be nosey I am ready," said Jenny smiling.

They eat while joking around, who knew it will be the last day of their smiling faces.

Next scene.

Jennie was changing when suddenly her father entered,

"Dad, noo!!!!!," Jennie screamed seeing her father.

"Its okay Jennie I am your father you Can change in front of me just don't tell your mom about it, it must be a secret," Albert winked at her, she smiled at him thinking it's ok he is her father but his intention was something else.

Next scene.

"Kiss me, Jenny come on," said Albert to Jenny she smiled and kissed Albert's lips and he held her around the waist and kissed her passionately touching her everywhere.

Next scene.

Jenny couldn't focus on her studies or her life, she felt bad inside her Albert was her father she kept asking herself, does all the father do the same with their daughters,? she kinda liked it but later felt bad but who would she ask help from when her father told her not to tell anyone.

Next scene.

"What has happened Jenny don't you like it anymore come one it's fun you like it don't you," said, Albert trying to kiss Jenny.

Jenny cried and nodded, she was scared of her father the last time she said no he beat her up and forced her into it, she had no choice but to do what she was told.

Suddenly the door opened Martha came in, "Jenney why are you crying what's going on," she asked worriedly looking from Albert to Jenny?

Nothing, Martha Jenney got sad that her favourite doll broke up I told her I would go and buy a new one but she just started crying," said, Albert innocently.

Jenny ran and hugged her mom scared and crying, Martha looked at her husband and then Jennie, she knew something was wrong.

Next scene.

The four brothers and the sister were sitting in the living room and playing a video game smiling and carefree,

The sudden opening of the door startled them they looked around to see it was Albert looking angry.

"JENNIE!!!!!!," Albert screamed her name she got up and ran towards her father room.

"Yesss!!! daddy!!!!," Jenney struggled to say anything and was shaking badly.

"What were you doing with your brothers," Albert asked?

"Nothing daddy I was playing video game said," Jennie scared.

"You are lying," said Albert shouted at her to which she took a few steps back.

Albert took out a knife and looked at Jennie and said, "from now onwards you will stay away from your brothers and you will not go to school either, whenever I am home you will stay with me and when I am not you will stay in your room, do you understand me," said Albert angrily.

"Yesss!! Daddy!!," Said Jennie.

"Now whatever I ask you, your answer should be only yes and nothing else otherwise I will kill your mom and your brothers," said, Albert.

Next scene.

"How dare you all do such a thing with your sister," said Albert shouting at his sons,

"It's a lie we did no such thing she is our sister, we cannot even think about it like that," said jhon.

Albert took out his belt and started to beat the kids,

"Albert no what are you doing they are just kids how can you even think about it," said Martha trying to cover his sons from her husband.

"Jennie has confirmed my doubts she told me that they were trying to have affair with their sister," said Albert yelling at them.

"No, it's a lie Jennie tell dad its a lie," said max but Jennie was quite and sobbing.

Albert started to beat them again and this time Jennie was included.

Next scene.

6 years later.

Locked down in her room Jennie looked out at her brothers playing, she smiled at them and got sad again, she knew her brothers hated her now but at least they were alive and happy, the sudden footsteps made her go back to her bed and pretend to be sleeping.

"Jennie gets up its time for breakfast," said, Albert.

She got up rapidly and saw her father was standing next to her bed, he kept the tray on the bed as she went to the bathroom but to her ultra horror, he followed her and closed the door of the bathroom.

Next scene.

5 years later.

A grown-up Jennie was looking out at the same window and at the same brothers who were young men now, They looked up to her and then frowned at her and went inside the house again.

Jennie's eyes got filled up with tears after knowing how much her brothers hated her it's killed her inside, there was a sudden beep in her mobile, she smiled at it and opened the message

which was from her special person.

D: Hey Jen, sorry being late got stuck with work.

Jen: it's okay dav I understand it's just I missed you so much today.

D: I missed you too Jen hope I would get to meet you someday, seriously my life without you feels like hell.

Jen: mine too dav, I wanna get out of this prison too.

D: whatever you told me about your life, it didn't make me sleep all night and now I just want to get you out If there.

Jen: I wish it was that easy, I haven't told you the whole story, just the tiny part but I can't stand it any more, some times I just want to kill myself.

D: don't say that idiot, life can be much harder Jen, you have to be strong and fight for what is right, don't let another person take your life decision, you have to win your life battles.

The familiar footstep told her who is coming she deleted the messages and kept the phone away from her.

"Good morning Jenny time for our favourite breakfast, I know your periods are over so the rest is over too honey," said, Albert touching her face.

Jenny got angry, over the year's she did what he told her just to keep everyone safe, she slept weeping in her sleep while he used to come in the middle of the night and get cosy with her if somehow she would refuse, he used to the anger out on her family that's why she used to do everything to make him happy but now enough is enough.

She got out of the bed and stood in front of him and looked him in the eyes.

"NOO father not anymore, you can't make me do anything you want any more," said, Jenny.

Albert got up and looked at her fearless daughter and tried to slap her but his hand was caught by her in the air,

"You dare to hold my hand," said Albert.

"Yes, because I am not a child anymore," said Jenny.

"Yes, you are not a child anymore but you still are week," said Albert.

He pushed her away and took out his belt and started to beat her, she screamed painfully but he didn't stop, her mom came but he pushed her out and locked the door from inside, she tried to get away but he held her from her hair and threw her on the floor and kicked her until she passed out.

Next scene.

"Why don't you take stand for me once mom, why can't you at least face him for me, all my life I have been locked in this room even if I peek from the window I get scars," said Jenny crying helplessly.

"Jenny, I have suffered the way you have all my life I have been locked up in a house but I couldn't do anything, not because I feared death because I fear he might do something to my children, you have a way to get out and so does your brothers but I don't I am stuck up here till my death I am sorry my angel," said Martha.

Next scene.

Jenny took out his mobile and dialled David number but it went unanswered she opened the message and started to create a message.

Jen: dav please take me out of here otherwise I would kill myself I am tired of all this.

A few seconds later

D: don't you dare say anything like this ever again I am coming to get you I promise.

Next scene.

"What makes you think I will agree to your proposal Mr David," said Albert to a young man sitting in front of him and asking him for his daughter's hand.

"I love her Mr Albert and I want to marry her," said, David.

"Where did you see her," Albert asked angrily?

"I live across your house I always look at her while she stands in her window said," David making up the story.

"Well, we need time to think about all this while you may wait for our answer said," Albert.

"Yes, sir thank you," said David...

Next scene.

"What else did you show him from the window," asked Albert angrily while beating Jenny?

"What are you talking about I have not shown him anything," said Jenny while screaming and crying.

"Yes, you have otherwise why would that B@#$%rd be in such hurry to marry you," said, Albert.

"Are you crazy, I don't show my body to the world so they would propose me," said jenny while another slap came her way.

Next scene.

"You Can get out of here Mr David my daughter refused to marry you," said Albert.

"You are lying, she would never refuse me, where is she I want to meet her said," David.

"No, you can not meet her Mr David so I suggest you get out or else I will call the cops said," Albert.

"Daivddddddd!!!!!! ," Jenny was hurrying towards David, she reached him in seconds and hugged him.

"Omg, Jen, what happened to you, who did This to you," David asked shockingly looking at the bruises on her face.

"Take me away from here David please I don't want to live with this monster," said Jennie begging David.

She hugged him back and whimpered.

"You are a shame on fathers name Mr Albert, if there is some shame left in you, you will let Jennie go with me, no child deserves a father as you said, David angrily.

"I hate you father, I will never forgive you for what you have done to me or my family, I will pray you never get peace either in this life or the hereafter," Jennie.

"Let's go J,Annie," said David turning away from Albert who held a gun in his hand, Jennie looked at him and in seconds he put the gun on his head and pulled the trigger, his lifeless body fell onto the ground while his blood covered the floor.

David held Jen close to him while Martha came and stood in front of them, she put one hand on Jenny's head and kissed her forehead, her pale white cold skin made Jennie shivered.

"Just leave and never come back again," said, Martha.

David took Jennie hand and rushed her with himself while Jennie kept looking at her mom who was standing like a dead...

Present Time.

David's heart broke in million pieces for jenny, knowing she was suffering all this from the age of 9, tears dropped from his eyes,

"Don't hate me, David, please don't hate me he always tried but I never let him take my honour from me, you know that don't you," said jenny sobbing.

"Ohh Jennie, don't say that I will never even think of leaving of you, even if you were not virgin I would still marry you, but I know how strongly you protected yourself from that monster," said David.

"And we know it too," said a voice from behind them, they looked around and saw Jennie's brothers standing in front of them.

"Jennie we know you were protecting us from dad, whatever he was doing it was not hidden from us or mom, but like you were protecting us by staying away, we were doing the same, we never hated you, we hated ourselves by not protecting you, it killed mom but she knew someone like David will come and take you away from him," said max.

"Oh, max I am so sorry," said Jennie and ran towards her brother and hugged him and the rest of them hugged her too.

David smiled at them knowing a big burden has been taken off from her heart knowing her brothers and mom loved her always from now onwards her happiness and smile that was all that mattered.

The end.

November 20, 2020 14:22

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.