11 comments

Kids Mystery Adventure

There was once a boy who was very noughty and undiscipline. The boy whose name is Tom doesn't like to go school at all, his mother was always being worried about him " Tom please go and study if you want study then nobody gonna love you " she would say but Tom never care about what his mother says, so he never touched a book and slowly slowly Timepass and the day come Tom had never touched a book so he fail in exam and all of his friends and classmates make fun of him. After school over Tom was very angry and begin to tear his marksheet into pieces and suddenly he realise that a person was watching him from behind when he looked at the person the person had a smile on his face and the person asked " Tom why are you tearing the marksheet into pieces " ? Tom answer " my friend and classmates laugh at me because I get low marks in exam " after hearing that the person says " and why did you get low marks in exam " ? and looked at him, Tom face was turned into red in shame then the persons says " when I was a kid I am just like you didn't like to study at all and get low marks in exam ". " what happen next "! said tom to the person, then the person said " it's all depend on you how will you build your future by your own work " and saying that the person said " I must go now ". After saying that the person was vanished in a blink, tom can't understand what happened just right now. After

coming back home Tom was thinking very hard about what the person say to him, and when he was thinking about it he just remember that he doesn't even know the name of the person, how will he gonna find him again he was thinking so deep that he wasn't even moving. Seen him sitting quietly in a place Tom mother asked him " what happened my child " because Tom was never sits quite in a place and Tom asked her mother " mummy how would I make my own future by my work after " hearing that Tom's mother said " if you study then you have a bright future and if you won't study your future was dark, now eat your food and go in your room". After finishing eating Tom go in his room and still thinking, but now he was thinking about his future and it seems like now he was trying to know about his future thinking so hard about it but he cannot find what will happen to him in future, after that day he was always looking toward the future. Many day pasd by and one day when Tom was going to play in the park with his friend he saw the person again, and tom run to him in a rush and ask him again " please tell me what happen next " he said. After hearing that the person said " I think you are in a little harry kid " saying that the person said " just like you I was trying to look to toward to the future every time, I try everything the magic globe, I even take help from the biggest Astrologer in our time but even he can not help me, I always think that what will happen to me in future for that I stop playing with my friend, I stop talking with everyone, I stop everything what a kid do in that age, just for looking torward to the future, I can't sleep, I can't sit still in a place and thinking about another thing, I just only think about future, only future ".Tom was surprised at first because he doesn't know how the person knew that he was thinking about future this all days ? And then he get scared to hear that what happen to the person because he doesn't Wannabe a Zombie like the person, so he get afraid of it and he asked the person again " what happened next ". But now with a little fear. Seeing that the little kid get afraid of it, so the person said " what is your name kid " ? Tom answered " my name is Tom, tom yoten ". "ah ! so your name is Tom, do you know the meaning of Tom" ? Tom doesn't know the meaning of his name so he asked " what does it mean " ? the person said " tom means a good boy who always listen to his mother and father" . Then Tom said "oh" , and don't talk too much about it because he knew that he is not a good boy and he never listen to his mother at all. So he was thinking still and then he remember to ask the person name, when he going to asked the person name, the person start saying that " everything changed but the person who never change is me" . " you but I think that now you don't wanna try to looking torward to the Future " ! said tom with a Great nthusiasm, so the person said " when I was younger I try to figure out what will happen in future, and now when I get older I try to figure out what you will happen after my death so Kid there is no end of knowing things like this and think like this doesn't matter age, well little kid what do you do in this day thinking about your future " said the person to Tom. So Tom said " well I, I just think about it some few days and I just can figure out what will be happen in future ? but I just realise that study is a very important part of life, so I decided to study hard and when I will get older I will be use my knowledge to make something that will can show you your future and I think there is no limit or study doesn't matter age" . So the person said to Tom " What just you say right now is prove that you can build your own future by your work, and I think what you just said your just talk about your future", after hearing that Tom was shocked and cannot believe that what he just said he looked at the person and the person smile at him and said " nothing is impossible ". After saying that the person said " I must go now " but tom was still confused and when he going to ask something he saw that the person is gone he search everywhere in the park but he cannot find the person but he was so happy that he can build his own future by his own work and he discovered it.

The end

April 15, 2021 06:55

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

11 comments

08:31 Apr 15, 2021

I really like your story ... the story is veryyyyy good ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Reply

Sulagna Dey
11:24 Apr 15, 2021

Thank you ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Disha Biswas
08:15 Apr 15, 2021

the story is really amzing i want more stories

Reply

Sulagna Dey
08:16 Apr 15, 2021

Ok and thank you for your opinion.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Creative Fusion
08:10 Apr 15, 2021

Wow it's such an osm story I loved it very much❤❤❤❤❤❤

Reply

Sulagna Dey
08:15 Apr 15, 2021

Thank you so much

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Saroj Dey
07:56 Apr 15, 2021

I love this story please make chapter 2 of this story.

Reply

Sulagna Dey
08:05 Apr 15, 2021

Ok I will try and thank you for your opinion.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Dibya Biswas
08:17 Apr 15, 2021

really its fabolus

Reply

Sulagna Dey
08:21 Apr 15, 2021

Thank you for your opinion.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sulagna Dey
07:47 Apr 15, 2021

Hope you all like my story . Edit : please like my story and leave a comment below to inform me that it was good or it's a bad story or there is any problem in it . 🤗🤗

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.