darkness through dawn...

Submitted into Contest #5 in response to: Write a story about two unlikely people falling in love.... view prompt

0 comments

Romance

She took one glimpse at his fragile yet stable face. His crystal, Emerald eyes sank deeply through her unravelling, beaming smile. Her intentions were over the limits of expectation; her hour-glass body spoke the words of her exceptional mind! She knew one detail but he knew every last ounce...

THREE YEARS BEFORE...

The beginning...

It all began on a traditional evening; he would wake up, throw on his off white shirt and his blood red trousers. He would grab his Raven jet black jacket and sneakily tumble to his faded grey Lamborghini. His name was Vincent.

Vincent was mysterious, obscure, perplexing, mystifying and secretive... Nobody knew his life, his past but only his impression he gave.

He was driving rather rapid, he came racing round the corner to find he had to boost his muscly leg right up-against the breaks! He started skidding in circles until he came to a halt.

Why did he stop your probably thinking, right? Well he saw her, he saw her flattering legs, her electrifying, golden blonde hair, the way she strutted, the way her rosy red lips stood out. He knew that's what he wanted and that's what he would get...

The entrance of her...

She ran as quickly as her heels would let her, she raced towards the car and opened the door on her left, she sat on the seat. She reached over and gave him the most rewarding hug he could ask for.

She calmly whispered in his ear asking if he was alright. He winked and gave a relaxing reply. "Yes but this only happened cause i seen you!" She gave a suttle laugh and opened the door ; she gave him five words he would always remember, "I will never forget you" and then she fiercely sashayed off...

two days later.

Vincent came across her again, but this time instead of stopping he listened, and that's when his mission truly began...

He found out her full name. Vincent quickly searched her and that's when he found her social medias. Her name was so gorgeous and magical. He had to know more!

Her name was Tiara-Lee ash Aymara. Her meaning was so powerful and revealing in a way. (princess clears a sexy path for her lover). It is so creative! Then he chuckled.

two years later...

He knew so much about her. Where she lives, her family, her school. EVERYTHING! Soon he would meet her again and start an extremely fantastic life with her! If only she knew...

The day of the meet...

She took one glimpse at his fragile yet stable face. His crystal, Emerald eyes sank deeply through her unravelling, beaming smile. Her intentions were over the limits of expectation; her hour-glass body spoke the words of her exceptional mind!

He gripped on her smooth bum and pulled her in and said the words she once said, "i told you i would never forget you ..."


-this short story is a horror yet romance!

August 31, 2019 15:36

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.