Time traveler tells a story.

Submitted into Contest #94 in response to: End your story with someone finally conceding to another’s point of view.... view prompt

1 comment

Adventure Coming of Age Drama

I had just found Being and Time is the 1927 magnum opus of German philosopher Martin Heidegger. The year? 2017. The idea was something that I was arguing with my shrink about. Why? Simple. I say what I saw existed yesterday. And the shrink? He continued to point out that I was dead. I did not concede that point note. My expressions were getting worse. Why? Simple. I am a bit stubborn? I guess that is why I found myself living in hell for so long. Who know? I did not. I felt life was hard because I was stupid. Am I stupid? Maybe. I am however a time traveler. And that was not the point I was trying to get across to the shrink. Why? Because at that time I had not found the idea or technology of a closed time curved loop which explains my predicament of how or why I am remembering a past that is according to the internet and science there the future. Which due to size and speed no longer exists if my speculations is right. Meaning? I assure you that I lived elsewhere and trying to argue that with a shrink is not something one should do when they know things and see things change daily.

The question is could I prove my statements? At the first meeting with the shrink no because they would not give me access to my photos. And the second session? They were taken back but they explained it away by photoshop. And the third session? Well, I listen more than I talk or I did then. Now? No one wants to talk to me. Why? Like I say I listen and can usually make a better prediction or speculative guess than most people. Say what? That was my job on my world. To be predictor of when things got done. And? I was pretty good at it.

So? Here you call it game theory. There a scheduler was in an attempt to provide management with a level communication to the people below them. Did I communicate well? From my dilemna which was spelled right in morld to your dilemma here I do not know. here I seemed to do less and am remembered much less which begs the question. Which reality is real/ Or is any ofthis real? Thus the book Being and Time is the 1927 magnum opus of German philosopher Martin Heidegger help explain to me that what I saw. For the briefest of time even though it seemed like years only took place in a moment of time and because I remember it. It existed. AND? Because I exist that memory exists. And? Makes my memory real. And? IF I am here in what they call a closed time curved loop going back to some huge data base this reality too has passed on or away and because I am here today you exist. Tell that to your shrink. And then? Take him for to the portal of time and push him to see it.

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1235346620230565888 They always say there is a format for everything. The date? That is kind of hard to pin point. Meaning?Well, imagine if you please being so small your galaxy was spun so wildly that earth was on the outer edge of Sagittarious arm of a galaxy 377,000 light years in diameter. Next imagine that according to science and the internet earth was supposedly 6.5 billion years old and the next galaxy was to hit the Milky way in 365000 years?And?Well, you would be called insane would you? Thus I ended up at a shrink and 16 other doctors the year according to my diary was 2016 plus according to the internet 4.5 billion years into a future. AND the kicker? That reality no longer exists. However, per my photos and memory I recall it pretty well. Meaning?Well, MacDonald's is where I ate as a kid and up until 2013 that much I can tell you for sure. The signature hamburger was Big Mac. I have photos. So what photo shop. Listen I have enough to do without wasting time trying to play photo shop reality. Besides I shopped at JcPenny not JcPenney. Prove it? Again photos.. The shrink keep on wanting to say You are living a past life. And I? I was or am either a spirit or data going back to the dyosphere collecting souls or data about realities where we were placed. Say what? Heaven is it real? I figure it must be. However, since I can not take certain things with me in my travels it seems only pixels or data is coming with me. And that would me? Well, I know I am dead. However, I expected something else. And God? Whether God is the person running this reality or the universe itself. He has a sense of humor and at times I wonder what I did wrong this time. This time? Deja vu is so often at times I can tell you this future if you want. Say what? China versus France Taiwan US coming between now and 2024. Ukraine NATO and USA verses Russia? Coming very soon. Can humanity not change the past? It can. However, you do not know or realize the cost. Taxation. Where did 28 trillion dollars go for the social security and HUD funding? Meaning? Look up missing money Forbes article it only eludes to the misspent money of the military and HUD. It does not go into details of the war that is being fought elsewhere. What war? You think my shrink freaked out when I told him? And? I doubt you could handle it. He gave me meds and did not request me to return to his services after I told him about the reality of where this story ends up at. Meaning? The shrink kept on stating I was dead. When I proved to him he was dead. He had to concede to my point of view. Welcome to my ghost story.

May 15, 2021 14:18

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Clinton Siegle
16:11 Jun 29, 2021

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1235346620230565888

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.