0 comments

Crime Desi Thriller

Akash and Siya are a couple who are recently married and are expecting their first child. Aakash takes good care of Siya and soon the delivery date arrives. But to the couple's surprise, Siya gives birth to twin boys. Although it is unexpected both the husband and the wife are happy. They keep the elder son name Arnav and the younger one Apurva. Both the boys grow up fast. It's now time for Arnav to get married. Everything was fine until Arnav’s marriage. One rainy night when all were having their dinner suddenly the phone rang Akash and it was from one of his colleagues. Mr. Shetty calls Siya and Akash to their daughter’s wedding. They get excited and plan that they all should go to this wedding together. As Akash and Siya want to introduce their new daughter-in-law. Soon the day arrives and all get ready and soon they reach and enjoy the night. But as soon as they were on the way to return home Siya and Akash die on the spot and Arnav and his wife get injured a little. But Apurva gets injured in his head heavily and loses his memory. After 5 years of this incident, Arnav and his wife were leading a lavish life and Apurva is living separately. He has his own life with his family. He marries a beautiful but poor girl and also has kids. But one day Apurva and his family were traveling for vacation and he again meets with a fatal accident he gains back his memory but unfortunately forgets about his new family and left them alone and returns to his villa. Arnav becomes thrilled seeing his younger brother however, his sister-in-law doesn’t seem much happy about his return. On the other side, Apurva’s wife and his kids were terribly missing him. Soon, many things changed after Apurva came into the villa. Arnav and his wife fight daily and also Arnav lost his job and also all his money was getting transferred into someone’s account. But unable to find who was doing all this with him, Arnav drinks and also beat his wife. Soon the couple has to leave the villa with their children and Apurva was thanking someone and said that I have done justice to you as soon as he lifts his mask it is Manav who was being Apurva’s best friend from childhood who take the entire property and give it to someone. Back day Arnav’s wife is a cunning woman. She marries Arnav because of his property. And as soon as Akash and Siya discover the true nature of their daughter-in-law. She killed them in a car accident that day while they were at the marriage function and enjoying her lavish life with her husband also when Apurva saw this she hit him in the head due to which he lost his memory. But as soon as he gains his memory back in the next accident he makes a big plan along with his friend. Soon Apurva and his wife and daughter move to the villa. Now Apurva was planning for his next move as to how to separate his big brother from the cunning woman. So he tracks all the activities that his sister-in-law is doing and finds out that she has an affair with another man who happens to be her real boyfriend and the fact that she was actually married to this guy before marrying Arnav. He takes videos of their intimate movements and viral them on the internet. One day, Arnav finds this and starts to doubt their kids. As soon as she finds out that she is about to expose she tries to kill Arnav. But in peak time, Apurva saves his brother. Soon after a few years Arnav finds a good woman and marries her and both the brother stays together. Although Apurva couldn’t save his parents he save his brother. The problem was that Apurva knows everything but he could not express his feelings and so he make her punish behind her back. Apurva’s wife and kids were fake who happens to be one of his colleagues who plans to help him in this journey because Arnav’s cunning ex-wife also kills that friend’s whole family. Actually, Arnav’s ex-wife’s name is Meghna who happens to be a serial killer who kills men by marrying them and taking their money. And her boyfriend who happens to be her brother in real life helps her. But she was not like this before. One incident makes her stoop this low. Meghna Shekhawat belongs to a very poor family and stays in the village. She was an exquisite lady. One day, a stranger arrives in their village for his business.He falls for Meghna because of her beauty and marries her. But after they return to town, he sells her and made her a sex worker despite her refusal. One man saves her whom she made her brother and from that, she plays with all men because of her hatred towards men. And the video which Apurva made was not this guy but one of her customers with whom she was indulging. She marries and kills lots of men and took the property. She also kills her husband with the help of one of her friends in this profession. Police also arrest that girl. But police track this racket that sells girls and makes them sex workers by force. Soon the whole racket gets arrested and also many girls get saved from this kind of illegal work. But these are still happening, especially in countries like India. Many girls also get involved in such work because of many reasons. Many gave false hope to girls of getting jobs and make them indulge in such activities. These are ‌happening with the poor girls as there is no guidance from the parents because of their poverty. But if a person like Apurva is there, no family has to face such a kind situation. These activities will get stopped only if the thinking of men changes in society and men who involves in this selling process will get hung. So, although Apurva could not express his feelings, he did a wonderful job with his action. 

December 23, 2022 05:31

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.