Onè sentence

Submitted into Contest #60 in response to: Write a post-apocalyptic romance.... view prompt

1 comment

Romance Funny Drama


Hi friends, this story is about the” One Sentence” Guys ,we often use the same sentence to your friends,relative or someone.The sentence was good means,Ok .Otherwise ,it gave lot of pain to others heart,because each and every word have meaning.So,please use the sentences or words be kindly.Lets start the story.

 A Rich Princess Yaffa,live in her palace .Yaffa parents was died at her 5th age,and her parents hand over the palace and her child yaffa to her moms brother Marthew.Now ,yaffa is 19 years old girl.Marthew was very strict person and his decision hurt the yaffa , so much of the time .Sometimes his sentences also hurted the yaffa's heart .Marthew, often say “ Yaffa, you are the biggest burden to my life “.After her parents death, Yaffa felt alone and should fear about her future life.

Generally, yaffa was a dreamy girl.she was dreamed lot of her future life and her life partner. But her uncle marthew,was decided and planed yaffa’s marriage suddenly.Marthew was fix the yaffa engagement to other prince his name was Charm.

Yaffa knew the Charm very well and his character was not good and also money minded.Yaffa also knew her dream became dream only.Yaffa refuse the engagement, but Marthew did not listen the yaffa’s word.

Yaffa ‘s heart was again pained a lot,so she was decided to attempt the suicide.Marthew,was busy in Charm and Yaffa’s engagement work.Yaffa was went out of the palace and fell on the river.Guys,dont do the yaffa's mistake ,because life will change for one day.So wait for that moment and live whatever you dream .

A middle aged women named Maria, was saved and took the yaffa to her village.Maria gave the treatment to yaffa.Then yaffa was recovered.Her body was recovered,but her heart was not recovered.Lots of hurts,pain was present in her heart.A rich or poor person ,everyone need was a same that is Affection and Love.

Yaffa hide her originality and live a simple life with Maria. Maria 's nature was very loving and helping tendency person.Yaffa was felt god gave other chance and she likes maria lot.Maria also likes yaffa. Marthew was search the yaffa in various places,but did not found her.  

 Yaffa was changed her name as "Janam",eventhough maria was also trust her name as janam. Janam dream was became true. Her true heart was earned lot of good peoples.  

One day ,Janam (Yaffa) and Maria went to river valley.Janam met the young boy Chinthu, later they became very close to each other. Chinthu was very loveable and trustwrothy boy,so Janam was attracted by chinthu's character.Janam future life partner dream became true ,Yah! Her attraction became changed as “Love".Whenever,she was saw the chinthu,janam was became very happy.

Janam did not knew,her happy was became changed as disappointment.Yafffa did not say about her love to chinthu.Chinthu often say to Janam ,“You are my great and true friend”.Chinthu was saw the janam as his best friend not his lover.

Chinthu parents was decided a bride for chinthu and also arranged the engagement. His parents was invited the Janam and Maria to came their son chinthu engagement function. 

Janam heart was again hurted a lot,but she hide her love and pain.She went to Chinthu engagement function. Janam saw the Chinthu,he was very happy.Janam was cried and run out of that place with tears.Maria was saw all the things ,chinthu happiness and janam tears.Maria was came to Janam

Janam hug the maria and say about her true love “I was need a light for my life,but it was not happened, god was again gave hurt and pain.Maria gave solace to Janam,”Dark or light, it was depends upon our mind and hand.

Then janam and maria was went to her house,but her mind and heart was full of Chinthu and his memories.Janam was saw her bangles and cried , because the bangles was gave by chinthu.Actually,Chithu was knew a magic very well,he did a magic to janam and gave the bangles.

Guys ,Good memories was always gave a happy,but sometimes it was also gave much pain.

One day passed,Chinthu was came to janam and asked,”Why you went earlier to my engagement function “ she say ,I was headache,thats why ,Don’t be took as wrong chinthu.He said, Oh ,“Come on janam,”How i will take you as wrong” ,because you was always true girl.I was knew you very well, more than you. 

One sentence was gave the happy for sometimes,but that time it was gave sad for janam.Chinthu was not understood the janam's love ,he was saw the janam as his best friend.So ,that sentence was not came from love ,its was just a solace.Guys,you will decide that one sentence was gave hurt and sad or happy and love. 

One week later,janam was decided to return back to her palace,because chinthu and his good memories was killed the janam heart in day by day.Then, janam was wrote a letter to Maria,"In her 21years life,this 2years only i was live",because of chinthu and Maria maa,you are a special person for me.At last she was wrote,wherever"i was live,but my heart and mind was with you and chinthu",thank you for your love,Maria maa. 

Maria was read the letter and cried like, "Her daughter was went out of her house".janam was reach her palace. Marthew was slapped the janam and say,"you was not a normal girl,yaffa you was a prince for this village and prince was always live in the palace only,first you understood it. Then,yaffa say sorry to her uncle marthew and further say "Whatever you gave for my life", i was accepted. Marthew was again arranged the engagement function to yaffa and charm.  

Chinthu was missed the janam(yaffa) a lot.Maria was gave the letter to chinthu: He understood and realized ,“ janam ‘s true love and affection “ thats why she went out of the maria’s house,because of my happiness,she was hide her pain.Now,Chinthu heart was full of janam and her love.

Two Prince Charm and Yaffa Engagement celebrate was going on,Chinthu was came that function.In the engagement function, Marthew were arranged a magic show,so chinthu was came .Yaffa was getting ready in her room. Yaffa have a maid ,she was very trustwrothy for Yaffa.

The maid son jadu,was a little boy and very close to yaffa Marthew was gave the golden bangles and say to yaffa “To wear this golden bangles in the function ,not wear the normal bangles”,because you are the prince.Then,yaffa was remove the chinthu’s loveable bangles and put in the table.Jadu was came and took the bangles,because the bangles was so different, compared to other bangles.Jadu was run away from the yaffa room.

 Jadu,was fell down on the floor,Chinthu was came and save the jadu.Jadu was say “Thank you” for chinthu.Then,chinthu was took the bangles in the floor and were enquired to jadu about the bangles.Jadu was scared and say that bangles was gave the prince for my mother.But,chinthu was knew and his heart was say,”This was my first gift for my loveable girl janam".

Few hours later,chinthu saw and was call the yaffa as janam.He was followed the yaffa and suddenly touched her hands , yaffa was scold :”How dare you touch my hands,i am the prince in this village".Then chinthu was say sorry to yaffa ,”i was misunderstood, you was my friend janam.

Chinthu did a magic ,all were present in the palace was excited and blessed the chinthu for his talent.Later,charm and yaffa was changed their rings.chinthu was say about her misunderstood and confusion to maria.Maria was also confused,because no one was saw the prince yaffa.

Finally,yaffa was said to her maid very sadly,” Dream and life was different thing,dream was not be true,it's was not a real ,”Destiny decided what was your head,it was only happen".Maid was confused “If the prince have what sadness “,and say to maria because the maid was maria's sister.yaffa did not knew ,maria have a sister.

Now,maria was cleared"she was janam",then maria wad went to the palace with her sister.Yaffa saw the maria and yaffa was behave very rudely to maria,but maria was say “Stop your acting “,your words was say one thing,but your eyes was full of pain and asked her,”what was happened to you janam”,please say to me.

Yaffa (janam)was hug and said her problem to maria:”i need a love from my family;but i have no family,i was lost my parents in my 5th age;i am the prince in this palace,but i am not happy;everyone treat me as a prince only,my room was so big and was contained all costly things,but whatever i was need ;happiness was not in the room”.Finally,my life and dream will ended in this room.My love was also became dream,but” i was always love Chinthu,until my last breath”.

Maria was cried about the yaffa’s condition. Maria was planed to meet chinthu and janam,because chinthu also loves janam.Maria was executing her plan to meet the chinthu and janam(yaffa).Jadu was helped the chinthu to enter into the palace ,he came to yaffa ‘s room.

Chinthu and janam was share their thoughts and her uncle marthew was saw their conversation, Chinthu was say sorry to janam:” I was not understood your true love and took so much of the time for understood your true love".”i did magic,but i couldn’t study your heart”.janam ,your heart was for me and offcourse,my heart and breath was full of you and your's love.Janam your love was not one side,because ‘I LOVE YOU'.

Janam was very happy and said to chinthu,”My dream became true,when i was saw you”,but my heart was broken ;you with another girl.Now,i was knew you are mine.Chinthu was smiled and hold her hands.He was asked the promise to janam"you should never leave me again",janam was cried and also smiled offcourse,”NO ONE LEAVE HER HERSELF".

Uncle marthew was saw all their conversation and enter into the janam room.Marthew say to chinthu,” 20years she was in this palace ,but just two years,you was changed her mind.i did not understood her feeling,but you understood her very well,that was Love.i was always ordered her to do something,but you gave affection for her.

Marthew ,finally said to chinthu “ i was lost my precious miracle gift,i.e yaffa i was thought she was my biggest burden,but chinthu, you thought:”she was your happy" .Uncle marthew, apologizes to her then yaffa was hug her uncle at first time and say “Thank you uncle.”

At last ,marthew was handover all his responsibilities to chinthu,but he was refused.Chinthu say to marthew, i love janam,not yaffa .Then yaffa took the decision for her village welfare, she was handover all their responsibilities to Maria and Marthew.Yaffa and chinthu was went out of the Palace and start the new simple life .Destiny was helped the yaffa,because for her true heart

One sentence,was changed the yaffa’s life,that was chinthu’s loveable words.Yaffa dream became true.So,Guys please use the sentences kindly.Thank you for all my loveable reader’s. 


September 23, 2020 09:56

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

07:58 Oct 02, 2020

Heyy, your story had an interesting narrative voice that I haven't met anywhere else. Although, my advice is, that it can be a bit tiring when used extensively, so perhaps try to switch up the narrator more next time. But otherwise, it was very interesting reading a written tale as an oral one!

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in Reedsy Studio. 100% free.