oh God! The mountain moved again.. And I have lost 1.2 billion people from my world.

Submitted into Contest #97 in response to: Start your story with a character looking out of a window in the middle of the night.... view prompt

1 comment

Adventure Bedtime Creative Nonfiction

My name? You can find me as the author of this. The mountain that moves? Illimani here. In my world, the mountain was called Illimaniti. What am I talking about? And how did you lose 1.2 billion people? I am what they call Mandela effected. And? Well, on April 18, 2016 I watched news state Bayer purchases Monsanto for 88 billion. The Saturday of that week again the announcement that Bayer announces its purchase of Monsanto for 66 billion dollars. And? Well, time changed drastically.

Meaning? Thus, at the time from April 2016 to date, I lost 45 million US citizens. Five hundred million Chinese and 500 million Pakistani. The rapture?

At first I thought about that. I felt I had been left behind. I believe in Christ. And I am a sinner. So. I was kind of weird-ed out. That earth and the one I knew as home for forty-plus years on the internet said we were on a Sagittarius arm of a galaxy 377,000 in diameter. Earth was said to be on the outside arm that is no longer here on an earth to be 6.5 billion years old and we were to hit the next galaxy in 365,000 years.

Wild I know? Conspiracy? Hardly. Like my moving mountain. Time has flowed backwards in time. Meaning? I am a closed time curved loop reality viewed. This world if I lived there has been dead for some 8 billion years if the next galaxy is to hit in 8 billion years’ time.

In yet? How? I travel through the world via moonlight. That much I know. And I have seen more blood moons than most people I believe. I have seen at least 10, maybe 12. Wild, I know. Not what I was expecting on April 19. I was totally calm and sure, insane. But I knew where South America was below North America. Not 2500 miles east of it. Meaning? I watched South America move 50 to 100 miles east each day for several weeks. I saw my mountain which was 100 miles due south of me. Now move to being 81 kilometers over a hill from me. Meaning? It is a volcano and in my world I figured I could get in a car and leave if it erupted. Here? When it goes, so do I.

So? Well, I can tell you Hillary Clinton in my world would be right. Meaning? Abe Lincoln was a senator there. I can tell you Obama might be right. Meaning? I had 51 states in my US of A. So if he visited 57 out of 58 states he too might be right.

And? Donald Trump’s vote on day after Thanksgiving? In my reality we voted second Tuesday of November meaning from 7th through 13th of November. Joe Biden might have been arrested for attempting to visit Mandela in his reality too.

That no one seems to care or listen. Means my warnings are too late. Say what? You are already dead if I lived where I lived. and this according to time travel is my parallel pass back to my body either for a day of judgment or hell, or vomiting out into this wild adventure again.

So what else can I tell you? I can tell you during my journey that I know Hawaii was nuked in December 2017. That my bible had Zachariah, not Zechariah and instead of zombies. My pastors were warning us about nuclear war. Meaning? The army attacking the holy city melted and did not get to the holy city to fight them with their arms. They melted in a river of blood.

So what do I see out my window each day? When I am not blind? I see a tree that is moving uphill. Or walking uphill. And what is that opportunity for me? I have maybe at most seven minutes left of breathing where ever my body is at. And you? Well, look up the patent 2000060606 and realize Revelation mark of the beast is upon this reality already and you might want to change your ways.

What else have I seen opportunity wise change?

I know UK did not leave the EU the first time I saw the vote. Meaning? UK stayed in the EU on a Tuesday. Then on a Thursday I saw the vote again and the only thing that had changed was the Queen on Wednesday had said she wanted to have UK for UK not EU. And thus UK left EU in this reality. Sort of wild. And?

Well, Drake’s equations sort of tells you the real story. There are 10 to the power of 193 or 200 realities. Each with some sort of past or future, and here I am telling you my ghost story. Say what? If I am alive and you were dead here yesterday or a rewound reality in time. There is nothing I can do for you other than warn you. Repent. Change to God. Believe and pray. For the end of time is upon you and it is not something I am enjoying watching. The up-and-coming war between Russia and Ukraine or Pakistan and India or China and Tawian are evil. War is insane. War is evil. War is both. Stop the war. Be at peace. For this reality is already dead.

Think they are starving people in India. The Revelation part of famine is man made. Just like the plague. Read. Realize if the virus is the one patented in UK in November 2019. Stolen by China in March 2019. The plague is man made too. The end of the book of Revelation means you only have war to go and the end of reality. Sure the world's governments might fight God. With killing the population turning those vaccinated into zombies here using a combination of aluminum in the brain and high powered Wi-Fi. But what good is it to fight a God or heaven or technology that surpasses yours?

Pray. Pray for peace. That is the only end solution possible. Why hurt people needlessly trying to stop the end result if you already know you are going to lose the war. Stop fighting and surrender.

The war is over already if I am here. Meaning? If I am telling you the truth you are a rewound film of reality and have been dead for billions of years. And if I am lying? Why do I have photos of my reality of JcPenny? Why did I eat at MacDonald’s a Big Mac? And why is it a Big Mac here and not a Big Mc? Whose reality is real? The opportunity for change is closing. I hope you repent and change to Christ.

June 07, 2021 00:06

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

14:03 Jun 09, 2021

Ooh, this is interesting. I like the simple repetition of questions; it pulls the reader in. Awesome job!

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.