Martha's Sweet Sixteen!✨

Submitted into Contest #1 in response to: Write a story about a sweet sixteen.... view prompt

0 comments

General

Martha sits on her bed thinking of what to do for her birthday coming up in two days. As she was thinking someone knocked on her bedroom door. "Come in she said, with a sad tone" . It was her brother Jayden, "You know your turning sixteen right sis? announced Jayden. Yea, why ask? "Beacause you can do a sweet sixteen" OMG! YES , JAYDEN THANK YOU . "NO- Pro-blem ?... Martha quickly hop off her bed and ran out her room. "Girls these days said Jayden". Martha Ran to the phone and called all her friends to alert them about her sweet sixteen 😊. The next day Martha woke up and headed to the door she went shopping for her decorations and her outfit when she got home she started decorating the house 🏠 , when she got done she headed to room sent an invite to all her friends telling them the address and what they need to wear , etc. The big day had come Martha woke up happy and ready for her sweet sixteen! She opened the door and started preparing food with her mom . 4:00 had come and the party had start more that 60+ people came and Martha enjoyed herself!!

August 06, 2019 19:19

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.