0 comments

Happy Inspirational

Can I call you my dear child? Can you consider me as your mom? I'm really happy to get you in this stage of life. You're my dear family. I'm (Maya) shocked, hearing this awesome words from that site. Is it true? May I be able to live in a family, again ? I can't think. The lady hugs me and I also do the same thing. Thank you God!!!

A story of melancholy song turns to a melodious one. Maya is such a lovely teenager around 18 yrs old. At this early stage, she lost her lovely abode. Her parents are died due to pandemic waver. She has no relatives in this earth. How can she survive? Mind is bland. Visions are blurred. She can't lose the spirit. Still mother's words are resonating...my dear, never give up. Remember, something good is waiting for you onward. Father said - you're not a girl, you are a soldier, to fight every step in your life. This earth is so beautiful and you'd be a queen of your life, with spiritual pride.

Father's write---Compassion !!!

“Wear the crown of mankind

Draping thy gossamer as passionful love

Spreading hands of empathy

For an elysian palace in earth

Compassion is thy virtue of lively life”

Mother's write-----Youthful mind !!!

“Mind is always gold and sparks,

Nothing can beat that crucial part.

Real and dream both are welcomed,

Decorate thy appearance as a new bride.

Time may mock, universe may smirk,

Hold thy heart as a blissful art.

Try to embrace eternal love,

Make all vibes so vibrant.

Let to know the earth,

Thy mind is youthful forever.

Merriness rhythms for a lovely life,

Make to hold as precious one.”

The sky is smirking as a new bride. Sunshine seems rosy petals. Chilly cold breeze touches all hearts. Not a shade of dark is observed. Such an amazing platform is decorated by God's love. Only I sit here as a hopeless mind. I lost every dear ones due to pandemic attack. I can't share my soreness. Nobody wants to know how do I feel now? I come to nature's lap and such a mesmerizing sight, gives me serenity. Suddenly I'm reciting my own write----

(Unexpected !!!)

“Mystic era in earth

All over ruthless empowers

So tough to touch love

Delightful life turns into a desert

The cosmic sites astonish

Where the glitterance of lively heart

Moreover a scary waver

Making all souls quiver

Breathe in earth a challenge

As to search the treasure in hidden lane

Life stucks in a maze

Hallucination creates a board of chess

This isn't expected

Life acts as a torment one

Loss the essence of spiritual power

As a new look of life- a dead moon appears”

I should move on bravely. I must beat all the hurdles. I'd be a winner. Then I get up and start to walk. I live in a ladies’ hostel. I arrange a tiny job for me --- a volunteer for special child. I love that work. They are innocent and feel lonely like me. But, here I get a new attire for draping my heart. With this, I'm trying to continue my study at special child development sector. Years are passed....

After 3 years, one morning, I received a letter from a big organization- they work for peace and love awareness with all special child . I feel so happy. I'm ready for the meeting. At the next day, I've gone there. There's an offer for me as an ambassador . I love that. Thank you so much……

I return home. Go for a walk and want to share my great news with surroundings. Suddenly, a scream is heard from classroom- a girl is crying. I go there and tell- don't cry little sister. I feel my family love. Maya....my senior asks me; plz come here. Someone wants to meet with you. Ok. I’m coming. A middle aged lady is sitting. I give her greetings respectfully-hello, mam. She gives that answer with smiley face. Come on dear. I go near. Plz, sit down. I want to talk with you. Ok. mam. Don't call me mam. You can call me as aunt. Ok.

I heard all things about you. I want you to live with me. I'm surprised. But, why???

I want to adopt you as my child. No !!!!!!!

I'm fine. Plz dear, don't deny. You may come tomorrow in my home. I will tell you my story. Plz !!!! I can't deny that proposal. Ok. I will go.

Tomorrow morning, I go there. What a nice home! A dreamy palace.  At the garden, she is waiting for me. I go and show my greetings . Plz dear, have your seat. Take orange juice and I will take tea. Aunt-I need to go back as soon as. Ok. Listen heartfully(aunt starts to talk) ....I lost my whole family one (01 ) year ago. There was a thunderbolt strike with stormy weather and our ship was drowned in deep sea. Only I was alive . I thought, I can't move on but look at me. Now, I want someone who is devoted to God's creation. I'm waiting long time. A few days ago, a saw a news in paper-about humanity for special child. I was shocked. Then I collect all the information and finally my decision is concluded. You're that person! Plz can’t you hold my dear heart? Can't I be your mom or family?

I'm (Maya) totally amazed. What are you saying aunt? Don't you know who I'm?

Of course, dear. I know every little details. You're such an amazing person. I want to take you in my realm. Plz- my dear child, accept me. I have no more time in this earth but I will be happy if you are along with my side.

I(Maya) can't hold myself, just stand up as statue. Aunt comes to me and hugs. Now I can't control my emotions. I'm crying.

Calm down- dear; aunt says. I know, you face so many daring things in this early stage of life. God bless you.

I'm laughing. Thank you, aunt.

No, now you must call me mom. Ok. my dear mom. I(Maya) feel that I'm flying in the sky. Is it a day dream or real life? I don't want to wake up.

Maya!!!!!!!! Aunt calls me-Oh! no. It's real. I'm again smirking. Ok. You can go and patch up there. I will proceed every single legal procedure. You will be the only heir in my family, my angel daughter. I give aunt a sweet kiss and run away quickly.

Everything is done so quickly. I(Maya) can't imagine, my life will turn in a dreamy realm. Thank you so much dear God. You give me a lovely-family life, a base for moving in life as a lively one. I must beat all challenging stages in your earth and will try to make an angelic smile in all innocent faces. Always give me your blessing showers.

February 05, 2021 08:49

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.