1 comment

Crime Drama Mystery

My god...I cant sit still. Anxious need to do something. Excited major life change.

Minga can i borrow Minga can you loan me....Minga Minga Minga..

I've got to go. I got to breathe.

Tired

These people got me confused.

Stealing from me, conning me, playing me for a fool.

Never mind that now I've got to get to work and make moving arraignments.

Catching the sound of voices Jenosha pauses. Not seeing anyone she keeps going getting ready for the work day. Right as she walks out the door she hears them again.

Wait a minute, everyone else has already left.

Who's there? Come on I heard you talking.

Walking through the kitchen, checking bathrooms living room bedroom closets, nothing.

Either I need a vacation seriously or someone is playing a cruel game. Maybe I need my hearing checked.

Nope, there it is again…

What is Minga going to do when her father dies?

Minga has been homeless since before he died she should be when he's gone.

She reported her ex. Left him a messsage saying she was going to hurt him if he didnt give her back her car.

I want her in my shelter.

Now I'm not from the streets I'm not about that life whatever that means, but I know good and bleaming well I just heard people talking. I also know I just walked through the whole house. This is crazy, let me get to work. Brushing it off as nothing Minga hops in her SUV and drives off. Vacation definitely on the to do list, I’m hearing things.

I'm a hit the time clock chill til I get money pay my rent enjoy life and time with my man(if I had one that is.)  Family; love them yet they do me in every chance they get. So forget them. 

There it is again, those blasted voices. Cept now I refer to them as Revelation Chapter 1 verse 12. You know and as I turn to see the voices I hear talking to me I see 7 candles. Well in my case it’s more like I see nothing. This can not be, I talk to people about this without having proof they’ll try to lock me on the 12th floor of the Jordy Bren Building. No thank you. I gotta to find out where this is coming from. Its like having an invisible passenger. My goodness.

Hey anybody there is this my navigation system I didn’t know was included? I heard you, you know.

You say I'll be rich again over your dead body. You are screaming she (me) lost everything?

This isn’t funny by a mile.

Who is she, this person? How does she know my business?

Problem with being a loner is you have to figure out the who what where and when alone.

Been 5 years. I remember they faces situation so much I didn't know.

The Drama Begins

I got his ass fight was on and jumping. Ghost now these ppl think I'm stupid. Ghosting ain't ya man walking out on you. It's when you hear them but don't see them and can't explain they location.

When you know but they saying you crazy.

It's like someone being in ya head like prisoners do security guards so they can't focus on handling a situation or drowning the guards thoughts out. 

Everything’s gone wrong everything gone completely flipping wrong.

I'm tired of people bullshit. You want to make someone your slave, fresh meat I hope they shoot yo ass. No less than what you deserve. You're no better than people mentally screwin men in the wazoo to make them obey bow down submit to their every whim. No matter what.

I was tired of being bullied so I beat the person up. He stole her car hit her bank account got her brother drunk and he signed everything over to me. Even made sure he signed the wedding and divorce papers. Honey we took that bastard persons family to the mutha flippin bank. All five houses mines three yachts one plane two vacation homes. Hell, I even own the mutha truckas companies now all 10.

Never target me with the drama chaos robbery or what is she going to do bullshit.

Ultimate betrayal

This can't be happening. They said they was my friends, my family, boyfriend. Why would they do this to me?

She posted ghost entrapment Manchurian candidate get her I seen it on my momma page. Why aren't they treating them like this? Why the heck didn't the police arrest them? I reported being assaulted in 2017, reported my car 2014, assault again in 2018, had my mind been working in Peord, New Dragul in 2019 January. What the hell is going on with the matrol?

Why do the police keep asking if I need a mental evaluation? $158,000 I get attacked and they won't even arrest anyone. What the hell...the more I tell the truth the more they look at me dumb as hell.

$158,000 and this..

What is Jenosha going to do when her father ass is gone?

She was homeless before he died she should be homeless now that he's gone.

We got a problem Jenosha called the police on Rex and her momma told her to do it.

She left him a message saying she was going to take his head off

I want that person in my trash can(shelter)

If u can figure out what this is(emf or ewf) I'll show u what to do with it

Find me someone to bully on

They didn't put nothing in place for Jenosha

I told everyone she came into her inheritance

I got my Central access point

Watch Jenosha fb page

In the women's shelter

This chick is shouting out my fb page she's medium light skinned long hair bout 5'2

The other chic is asking me bout my text messages

What is smokes

They must be connected to the one in Xanfeld that shouted I lost everything not going to respond just note it with the rest.

Don't let them in my head don't talk to myself why would my momma say that ( 2020 because they're riding around in cars shouting to each other from the Mangral Intigen House.

Hell she ain't no help I was paying all those bills and she got me fired

I wish my daddy was still alive. God I do

And Gruhild screaming I tied her son to a chair

Krengrid slapped me

Ludrud punched me in the head

My pants stolen in the house

Assaulted in another shelter

Kids dad assaulted me in his home

My name is Jenosha Fridrau Beaunost

And this is my real life story after my father died

Why won't the matrol make arrest? They are took busy thinking I did it. Idiots

This is bullshit daddy why what the fuck now I go on a shooting spree the police will try to arrest me but I'm the one who called the police in the first place.

This is some bullshit this man is he playing me for a fool or what?

I've never heard one fuckin voice til daddy died and Mentrig, Nautrik and Wanyl and me was in Nautrik car on the way to daddy funeral.

Don't let Mentring back in Narshin’s apartment.

God why can't I figure this one?

Finally closure

Watching tv and fixing my favorite dish I hear a knock on my door.

Peeping through the curtained peep hole I see the matrol standing there.

What now.

Hello Miss Minga I’ve come with some news. Seems there was a huge confusion and they no longer suspect you of anything.

One of the neighbors houses got broken into last night and they discovered all this equipment from where he was bullying his neighbor. Discovered he worked for some high profile company and was trying to steal intel. Suspect had prerecorded all kinds of conversations. Suspects intentions was to start wiring all kinds of devices to place on vehicles in houses and the like.

Come by the department in the morning and we’ll get you squared away and out of this mess of confusion. When you get there the forms will be waiting at the reception desk for you.

Again I apologize for this. Sorry for the lost of your father.

The End

December 11, 2020 19:06

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Blessed Chileka
19:36 Jan 06, 2021

Some punctuation errors here and there. However well done for a creating such a mysterious story. Kept me hooked.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.