My story is titled Joshua Jackson loves cloud gazing.

Written in response to: Write about a character who loves cloud gazing. ... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Mystery

My story is titled Joshua Jackson loves cloud gazing.

Cloud gazing is defined as a way of being an explorer of the sky where you don't have to leave your lockdown space. - Pretor Pinney.


Once upon a time Joshua Jackson looked up the clouds in an excellent way to observe nature ,relieve stress and then free his imagination.

As noted cloud gazing can be fun and relaxing to also recognize slopes in the sky like animals , people and some sort of objects. Again whilst observing clouds during cloud gazing you will see new things in your local community such as birds,plants and other animals.


In addition, Joshua Jackson is seen more of a celebrity of some sort. He also looks like the heart and soul of New York City in the USA , United States of America.

During sky gazing ,that is cloud gazing which happens to be the looking at the sky with an aim to feel the connection with something bigger entirely.

It is noted that the concentration on the clear sky during cloud gazing is called Serenity medication.

A young fellow by name Sian Tucker explains why cloud watching or cloud gazing is a simple pleasure that we can all enjoy in life.


In addition cloud gazing stands for community Science projects that leverages online user data through Globe and Zooniverse Engagement

Joshua Jackson often spends much time gazing up at the clouds during working hours. Later Joshua Jackson discusses what he can see to encourage verbal literacy ,descriptive skills and creative ideas .

Also during simple cloud observations we can play an important role in the understanding of how our global environment works.


As noted cloud gazing is also known as Aeromancy that is the scientific study of cloud formation.

Sometimes Joshua Jackson tries this simple mindful cloud gazing activity with all sorts of children to help them focus. Actually Joshua Jackson takes sometime to look directly at the clouds and then discuss what they possibly do see.

As Joshua Jackson observes the clouds during cloud gazing,he notices that the clouds are the only birds that never sleeps. Sometimes the clouds in the sky are always mistaken. Every cloud has a silver lining. Joshua Jackson noted that clouds are on top for a reason.

Again Joshua Jackson observed that the clouds are beautiful. The clouds can change considerably due to time but the beauty of the clouds never fades entirely.

Joshua Jackson mentioned about the cloud quote that is Clouds come floating into his life ,no longer able to carry rain or usher storm but to add colour to his sunset sky.

There was a star riding through the clouds during the night and I said to the star consume me as Joshua Jackson mentioned.


As noted Joshua Jackson described clouds during cloud gazing as few puffy,yon sanguine,dense turbulent,simply polluted , insubstantial pink ,polluted red,vagrant white, fiery semicircular ,dappled seaborne ,aflame, huge, pleasantly intoxicating ,dark and coppery , voluminous and viscous.


As observed by Joshua Jackson the air up there in the clouds is very pure , fine,bracing and delicious.

It is pleasant with a heart at ease just after sunset or by moonlight skies to make the shifting clouds be what you like. - Samuel Taylor Coleridge.

The sky is noted to be beautiful by Joshua Jackson with some sort of ever changing colours and puffy clouds creating all kinds of formations.

Most of the time, the sky is noted to be blue that is especially during sunrise or sunset. The sky is always the limit never doubt yourself ,always stay focused . The clouds are often associated with gloom and some sort of darkness. There is much more to the clouds than just this. As travelling across the skies it happens to be a delightful sight.

Also above the clouds there are tiny droplets that do scatter more sunlight to pass through which is typically why it's lighter during the biggest downpour in a thunderstorm rather than the darkness we do experience during the cloudy portion of the storm.


Again Joshua Jackson noted that the clouds in the sky do very much resemble the thoughts in our minds.

The sun always shines above the clouds.

It is observed that it is when clouds gather that thunder is made or experienced entirely.

"Even when the sky is filled with clouds the sun still shines above. "-Janet Donaghy.

The clouds are the sky's imagination. As noted and observed by Joshua Jackson the cloud is water vapour in the atmosphere that is the sky that has condensed into very small water droplets or ice crystals that appear in some visible shapes or formation above the ground. The Water on earth does evaporates and turns into an invisible gas and then rises up into the sky.

The tiny droplets scatter more sunlight in the cloud that large droplets allows more sunlight to pass through which is typically why it's lighter during the biggest downpour in a thunderstorm rather than the darkness we do experience during cloudy portion of the storm.

The sky in the cloud is ablaze with fire of the setting sun. The night sky is always aglow with bright city lights.


As noted Joshua Jackson always appreciates the clouds in the sky no matter what they actually look like entirely.

During an overcast day that can cause dark ,cold and gloomy or just quiet and calm moments in the clouds.

Somedays the clouds are gray and cloudy and are all overcast and dull sunlesss sky.

The sky was ablaze with some sort of fire of the setting sun. The night sky in the clouds is sometimes aglow with some bright city lights.

The pale crescent moon shines like a silvery claw in the night sky. The blanket of stars did stretched to infinity.


Finally cloud gazing is mainly the art of exploring the sky or the clouds as observed in the scenario of Joshua Jackson.

Clouds are noted and said to be made up of water ,water vapour and ice crystals to be exact.

Lastly cloud gazing is also known as Aeromancy.


April 26, 2022 06:42

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.