My story is titled During a full moon night in my home country.

Written in response to: Start your story during a full moon night.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Mystery

My story is titled During a full moon night in my home country.

Once upon a time, during a full moon night when the moon appeared there was a complete cycle in the sky above. It is noted that it is a full orb because the whole of the side of the moon facing the earth is lit up by the suns rays.

Also during the full moon night the moon produces no visible light of some sort of its own. In my home country one can only see the parts of the moon that are lit up by some other objects.

Also in some parts of my home country the full moon can usually be seen during the night when others are fast asleep . The full moon is also called supermoon when its orbit is closed to the earth. In my home country , the moon appears full to the eye for two to three nights.

Most Astronomers always regard the moon as full at a precisely defined instant when the moon is exactly 180 degrees opposite to the sun in ecliptic longitude.

The moon is a supermoon , meaning it will appear extra big and bright because it will be at the closest point to earth in its orbit.

As according to the moon lore, the full moon often brings good luck.

The full moon is only visible at night. The moon is said to be full when the moon has moved in its orbit so that the earth is between the moon and the sun. Also between the new and full moon the amount of moon grows and waxes from its right side towards its left side.

The full moon normally occurs when the moon is on the other side of the earth compared to the sun, then the near side of the moon will be full lit up.

Some dream interpreters argue that seeing a full moon in a dream represents changes happening in your life , that highlights the end of a cycle or a transition period.

The full moon occurs typically once per calendar month but when the full moon happens within the first two days of a given month , the second full moon may occur within the same month. Sometimes the moon phase for today is the Waxing Crescent phase.

There are approximately twelve full moons each year , the phase of the moon actually takes 29-5 days to complete , meaning 354 days in total for twelve full cycles.

The full moon which comes after the new moon is opposite to the sun in the sky, its disk is complete in sunlight. The full moon rises at sunset and stands highest in the sky at midnight and sets at sunrise.

The full moon is energetically the strongest, it also brings out the strongest emotions. This makes a good day to get a feel for each area within your life to observe and see if you are operating in your energetic optimum.

Some of the full moons that occurs during some months have their own names that comprise January being the Wolf Moon, which is the howling of hungry wolves in the winter. Other months such as March has the Worm moon, April the Pink moon, May the Flower moon, June the Strawberry moon, July the Buck moon, August the Sturgeon moon, and both September or October has the Harvest moon.

During a full moon night in my home country people often submerge themselves in water to feel more into the flow of energy.

Also, the full moon is said and mentioned to bring about good luck. It helps to maximize your luck during this time.

The moon also produces no visible light of its own due to that we can only see and observe the parts of the moon that are light up by other objects.

Also, the full moon is usually seen during the night in my home country.

Others argue that the moon appears almost full to the eye for two to three nights.

The full moon is a moment and time to be receptive to take the light and awareness of the spirit into your emotional and physical body.

As can be noted the full moon always appears full the night before and after.

During the month of July 13, the full moon known as the buck moon can be observed.

Again it was observed in my home country that the full moon occurs typically once per calendar month, but when the full moon appears within the first two days of a given month a second full moon may occur within the same month.

The full moon is often thought of as an event of a full nights duration although its phase seen from Earth continuously waxes or wanes and it is full only at the instant when waxing ends and waning then begins. The full moon night is the period of the day whereby the night is peaceful and quiet. The full moon night is normally a time where most individuals in relationships often express their love in a peaceful quiet environment in the midst of their friends within the community at large. The full moon night is a period where individuals often hear the sounds of all sorts of howling hungry wolves in the winter during the period of the Wolf moon that occurs in the month of January. Also there is the Flower moon which is the kind of full moon that occurs during the month of June. Another full moon that occurs is the Harvest moon which occurs during the month of October that happens to be a period of harvest in that particular month. The full moon occurs only in some particular months late in the night at all times.

Finally, I will like to conclude that in my home country the full moon occurs when the sun and the moon are aligned on the opposite sides of the earth and the moons face is then illuminated by the sun.    

July 07, 2023 01:04

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.