13 comments

Drama Funny Romance

I like him, no actually I love him, and I hate when Maral is near him, touching his arms, getting close to him, calling him daily, she is wrapping her sneaky fingers all over my man, my love, my everything. And the worst part is, he is not telling anything to Maral, that bitch!

If he thinks I will get jealous, and I will confront my feelings then he is wrong. Because I can handle my emotions well! If he wants to play that way then let it be that way only, and baby, I will win!

ALI****

I love her, she is the one, but why the fuck she can’t see it, doesn’t she know that I am alive! I do talk, walk, flirt, and I can be a romantic shit too if that’s she wants, but why the fuck she has to always be close with Emmre. And that Emmre, I’ll kick his ass, and will surely throw him out!

And I will make sure that you confront me your feeling, and if you want to play hard, then the game is ON

TOMMOROW AT CLUB****

“So how am I looking?!”

“you are rocking girl! Oh wait, where is Emmre?”

“he is on his way! When is Ali arriving?”

“he is arriving…in an…hour…get ready, lift up your face, don’t smile a lot when you see him, and try to be close with Emmre, And yes, Bitch you are looking gorgeous, than that asshole Maral, Ali is all yours!”

“Thanks, I mean yeah Bitch!”

Oh okay cool down Selin, cool down, I saw Emmre coming in inside, he was literally looking awesome, but not that much good like Ali is…okay stop it Selin.

I took a deep breathe, making myself ready for what I am going to do!

“Hey, buddy you are looking handsome!”

“Aww, that’s sweet, so come onto the point what you exactly want, my ears are wide open, go ahead…”

That’s kinnda, too much I guess. I think I should not-

“Hey Emmre, Selin needs your help!”

I looked at Tuvel, and raised my one eyebrow, I twisted my nose in a little side way, giving her an action, which clearly says that, ‘WHY THE FUCK WE HAVE TO DO THIS???’ and in return I got a big dazzling smile, which says, ‘LET ME HANDLE THIS!’

“so, Emmre, Selin needs your help!”

“yeah, I heard that before, can you say me what help you guys needed?”

“Tuvel, stop this, sorry Emmre, I think, I don’t need your help right now…”

“What the heck are you saying Selin, Emmre we need your help!”

I heard a voice from my behind, which froze me out, I didn’t even want to turn behind, Ali, “what kind of help? I can help you out too Selin!”

SHITTTTTT…..calm down, calm, down, play it cool. “Hey, Ali, how are you?”

“I am doing good, what about yo- oh wait, you need help, so how can I help?”

Emmre, said in anger, “She needs help from me, its none of your business Ali!”

“Emmre, I am not talking with you, so kindly shut the fuck up, I wont be this polite next time, hope you heard it clear this time!”

Ali, being jealous because of Emmre that’s a progress!

Marral, “How am I looking Ali?”

Oh wow, what a great timing, who even invited her?!

ALI****

Who even invited this asshole Emmre! And Marral, is she a psycho, cant see she I was in middle of something! Marral, “Ali, baby didn’t you like my dress!” in anger I rolled my eyes and I saw Selin, she was all red, starring Marral, in rage, if anyone here would give her a gun, she would surely pull the trigger at Marral. Well, lets make this hot!

I gently, kept my hands on Marral shoulder and I looked in her eyes, “you are looking beautiful today.” Well, that’s a truth…

Selin, “come on guys lets go on dance floor, lets give these two some time to enjoy, have a great time Ali and Marral!”

Oh nooo, that’s not what I was looking for…act quickly Ali, act quickly.

“Um, lets all go together, we will going to change partners, in every step we do, so we can get some time to enjoy equally with all others….how’s that?”

Sinan, “That’s perfect bro, come on Tuvel, I mean, uh, um, lets dance guys..”

Sinan, is my best buddy, and he always had eyes on Tuvel, Tuvel is Selins bestie, so wherever you can see Selin, you will find Tuvel with her all the time, they are too close…when we were small it was just a small gang of me, Selin and Tuvel, time passed away, and we had to shift, and then I met Sinan, and till now we are friends, when we grew up, we all met at the same college, everyone was changed, Selin looked more prettier than she was before, Tuvel became a badass, Sinan went crazy over her behaviour, and over her, then came Marral, she is just my friend, but she behaves like a girlfriend, which I sometimes hate and sometimes I use it over Selin so she could get jealous, and confront her feelings, and this Emmre, he is an asshole, he met us in college, and always had eyes on Selin, I told him hundreds of time that I love Selin, but still look at him, and that’s when I broke my friendship with Emmre, and now he is a great dick than ever before!

SELIN****

You are looking beautiful today. Seriously, am I looking like a shit! Now you just see Ali darling, what I am gonna do!

We started to dance, Emmre was dancing with me, and he came closer and whispered, “you are looking stunning today!” I was blank, I didn’t know if it was a compliment or he was flirting with me, so I passed him a smile, and I looked at Ali, he was dancing with that bitch, but looking at me, with loads of emotions in his eyes. That’s cute.

Swipe..

Ali, “you were enjoying, so much with Emmre aint you?”

When I am with him, my every word is stuck in my throat, I am nervous, or I can say I can’t stop mesmerising his beautiful blue eyes. He pulled me closer, and there were only clothes, which was keeping distance, “you didn’t give me the answer! Do you like Emmre, Selin?”

“Um, uh, I think, we are standing too close…d-don’t you think that?” seriously, why did I say that, I want another chance, I want to scream, ‘I DON’T LIKE HIM...I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!’

“I think, I got my answere!”

Oh no, he is getting me wrong, “Its-

And before I could say any other word, he swiped me again

“Sinan…”

“What, Ms. Selin?!”

“Dude, I did mistake.”

“Oh, and what’s that?”

“Ali asked me if I like Emmre or not, and I answered-

“don’t tell me you said yes!”

“no I didn’t, actually, I replied him something else, and he took it as a yes, in an indirect way, of saying yes!”

“oh, that’s a mess now..”

“uh-hu!

“okay, let me lift your mood up, I am going to propose Tuvel, today!”

“REALLY!?”

“yes, don’t shout, no one know this, you are the one who knew about this first!”

“oh okay, I am sorry, I am sooo happy for you dudeee!”

“Swiping time..”

And again I was in the arms of Emmre.

Emmre, “I missed you so much!”

“it was just some matter of time!?”

“still..”

“the line was too cheesy!”

“oh!” and we started to laugh, I looked at Ali, and he was not there, I searched, everywhere my eyes can run, and he was no where to be found, where the fuck is he, oh wait, where is Marral, too!

“Um, Emmre, excuse me, I need to use restroom!”

“yeah, sure, no problem!”

I ran down and he was not there too, and then my eyes caught him, I was not sure about what I was seeing so I went closer, and saw Ali kissing Marral, he was so deep in that kiss, that he didn’t even bothered he was around them. Really, I think, that’s not what I am worth for, how can he cheat me, he is such a prick! He left me alone when I was 8, and now again, I am not falling for his charm now nor I’ll give him another chance, that’s enough of the shit!

I controlled my tears, and went up.

ALI****

Marral, took me out, and then out of sudden she started to kiss me passionately! I pushed her away, “Whats wrong with you?”

“I like you Ali, cant you see that!”

“you-

I went up, without sayng her another word.  Sinan, “Attention, guys, I want to say something!” why the fuck is he holding mike, and saying out to everyone, what is he doing there…we are not even drunk yet!

“this girl, she is Tuvel, my life, my soul, my world, I love her… Tuvel, I cant live without you, for a crazy girl like you, I cant think of any other craziest place than to prose, so Do you love me? please don’t say no…”

Ohhhh, that’s beautiful. Tuvel, crashed her lips, on Sinan. That’s crazy. Every one started to clap, “Go get a room guys!” then other started to laugh, Sinan, “yeah bro!” we then laughed on his comment. In a sudden moment that fucking Emmre, sat on his knees in front of Selin…

SELIN****

WHAT THE HECK,

Emmre, “I like you, and I want you to be my girlfriend, see, after some time we will love eachoter, we will fall together in love, and I promise, I will always make you smile, laugh, and I will make sure you never cry! Will you be my girlfriend?”

I, uh, huh, I love Al- noo, I cant love him, I cant afford to break my heart again!

ALI****

Selin was shocked, she was not saying anything, and enough of Emmre. I was going to punch-Selin, “okay, I mean, uh, lets try..boyfriend!” tear felled on ground, seriously boyfriend!

“BOYFRIEND…SELIN ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?”

“Its my choice!”

“REALLY!?”

“I SAW, YOU KISSED MARRAL! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM ME HUH, I LO- I LIKE Y-EMMRE!”

“OKAY THEN!”

Without thinking once, I grabbed Marral, and I kissed her in front of everyone!

May 21, 2021 12:08

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

13 comments

03:53 May 28, 2021

ok but i got confused when characters are kept on hopping in

Reply

Sumaiya Shaikh
13:21 Jun 05, 2021

sorry for such kind of experience, well I'll make sure this wont happen next time...thanks for your feedback girllll!

Reply

12:23 Jun 15, 2021

yeah im ok with that nevermind that

Reply

Show 0 replies
12:23 Jun 15, 2021

yeah im ok with that nevermind that

Reply

Show 0 replies
12:23 Jun 15, 2021

yeah im ok with that nevermind that

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 9 replies
Sumaiya Shaikh
13:22 Jun 05, 2021

sorry for such kind of experience, well I'll make sure this wont happen next time...thanks for your feedback girllll!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sumaiya Shaikh
13:23 Jun 05, 2021

sorry for such kind of experience, well I'll make sure this wont happen next time...thanks for your feedback girllll!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 3 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.