Once upon a time, Joshua Jackson was accused of stealing a million dollars and was also accused guilty of the offence, but the Court through evidence found out it was not true when finally, the truth came to light.

Submitted into Contest #92 in response to: End your story with a truth coming to light.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Mystery

Once upon a time, Joshua Jackson was accused of stealing a million dollars and was also accused guilty of the offence, but the Court through evidence found out it was not true when finally, the truth came to light.

There is a saying that Guilt as according to the evolutionary psychology is the brains way of making sure we didn't veer into behaviour that would leave us ostracized from tribes and other families.

Also, nowadays, a little guilt is a good thing to not having any is a sign of sociopathy or narcissistic personality disorder entirely on its own.

When you feel guilty all the time, this sort of guilt complex is more correctly referred to as false guilt. This happens when one feels at blame even when he isn’t sure he did anything wrong.

Mr. Joshua Jackson a staff of Bank of New York was accused of stealing a million dollars from Savings Account of customers of the Bank. Also due to this theft case he had to quit his job, the salary he was being paid was too small to actually fend for himself.

He had no better option, but to quit working for the Bank of New York due to this fact the Manager and other staff of the Bank found him guilty of the alleged offence.

Again, there was a constant worrying that means he had definitely upset others of his society.

Also, if one is found guilty you must always analyze if you could have possibly done things better. The feeling of guilt for things that you didn't even actually do or for simply having bad thoughts. In order to avoid guilt, one must take responsibility when others are in a bad mood.

Also let one small thing that went wrong turn into a play of intense self-criticism. The blaming of others or practising psychological projection is a defence mechanism against all sorts of guilt.

The modern cognitive therapy approach sees guilt as deriving from a set of negative core beliefs you have that lead you to inaccurately see life in a perspective.

It is noted that guilt can be a behaviour you learn from mimick that you saw the example set by Adults around you and you followed it in practice.

In a religious environment feeling guilty might actually have been something that made you socially acceptable.

Mr. Joshua Jackson was alleged to be racked with some sort of guilt. All kinds of trauma can then leave a child to grow up into responsible Adulthood who constantly feels guilty at times.

Garry Warne also commented that Guilt is a terrible thing. (1948-1983)

Guilt as linked by studies is a clinical depression.

As observed Joshua Jackson feeling guilty led to an obsessive-compulsive factor. The feeling of guilt in Joshua Jackson also led to anxiety and anxiety disorders, self-harm, sleep disorders and the fear of intimacy and some problematic relationships.

Later on Joshua Jackson was advised not to work for the Bank of New York due to the alleged case of the theft case. The Superintendent of Police, Sylvester Stallone and the other staff walked to the Bank of New York which was not far away from them exactly. Within a few minutes Mr. Yoruba a Security officer appeared at the scene and then unlocked the Bank of New York.

Mr. Brempong is one of the best customers of the Bank of New York.

Also Mr. Joshua Jackson was alleged to be stealing millions of dollars from the Bank of New York and transferring it to another country in order for him to earn for himself some wealth.

'Good gracious!, exclaimed Mr. Brempong. This was because he never imagined Mr. Joshua Jackson was a thief or guilty of the alleged theft case offence. The Superintendent of Police Sylvester Stallone investigated the theft case regarding the stealing from the Bank of New York. Slowly and easily done Samuel another staff of the Bank of New York walked quickly to the Banking Hall to meet his other colleagues.

Mr. James Brown was very angry when he realized that about a million Dollars had been stolen from the Bank of New York and was missing. He however suspected Mr. Joshua Jackson so he had wanted the Police to arrest Mr. Joshua Jackson for the alleged offence but the Police Superintendent would not agree to this theft case. The Superintendent of Police mentioned that before any arrest, they should call for a court case. Mr. Joshua Jackson might not be guilty of the offence, Mr. James Brown said anxiously he was going to set up a trap for the Bank thief.

Later on, Mr. James Brown told the Police what his plan was entirely. The dollars were always inspected and weighted before it was taken to the Banking reserves for safe keeping. The Bank of New York was the only Bank that kept dollars and huge sums of money of the citizens of New York. Mr. James Brown made sure that all dollars of citizens of New York was brought to the Banking Hall for safe keeping in the Bank.

The Superintendent of Police also made his own investigations. He found out that Mr. James Brown son, Mr. Daniel Agbo was then guilty of the offence and also alleged and accused of bullying other staff of the Bank of New York. The staff and the Superintendent of Police had no better option but to arrest and hold custody of Mr. Daniel Agbo for the alleged case of theft of stealing a million dollars from the Bank of New York and also bullying and beating other staff on the premises of the Bank of New York.

However, Mr. Daniel Agbo was known to be rude and a criminal of some sort for alleged cases of extorting money from customers who enter the Banking Hall of the Bank of New York. Mr. Daniel Agbo was a man that most of the Staff of the Bank of New York never liked, he was arrested for his ill deeds and put into custody to be imprisoned.

The Police Superintendent nearly shot Mr. Daniel Agbo, because during his arrest he was panicking and yelling insults because he was guilty of the offence, he was not willing to admit that he stole a million dollars from the Bank vaults of the Bank of New York. The other staff and Manager Mr. James Brown of the Bank of New York felt so worried and apologized to Mr. Joshua Jackson for the alleged case since he pleaded not guilty. Mr. Joshua Jackson was then compensated by the Police and was given cash in an amount of ten thousand dollars.

Finally, Mr. James Brown son, Mr. Daniel Agbo was put into custody and imprisoned before he was granted bail by his father.

Most people suspected Mr. Daniel Agbo because he could easily steal huge sums of money from the Banking Hall because he was very big and a staff of the Bank of New York.

Lastly, I will like to conclude that the truth coming to light Mr. Joshua Jackson was found not guilty of the alleged offence of stealing one million dollars from the Bank of New York. Later on, he found himself another work and then established his own company that got flourished and he lived happily ever after with his family.

May 01, 2021 16:51

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.