0 comments

Romance

Julie And Bauby

Julie and Bauby were college lovers . However Julie went on to marry other people and Bauby went on to make his future bright ,their hearts could never forget their first love.So when time left Julie divorcee and john alone , they realized their mistake and found their way back to each other and finally get married to each other at the age of 40.

Seeing the photos of the college album ,Julie's heart beat fast in 40 years. Even after 10 years, seeing bauby's photo, she was heartened. She was lost in that time when she first met bauby.

It was 1990, she started her college from Delhi University College of Delhi. When she saw Bauby sitting in the corner bench and went to him to pick up her pen which had fallen near bauby's bench , she came to know that Bauby wants her. Her heart was filled with happiness because Bauby was the same boy whom Julie loved and her friends also liked him. They were attracted to each other in a month. And she had mentioned her first love, and both of them were known as "love Birds" and "beautiful couple "in college.

But while on holidays for that Christmas, the father and mother of Julie introduced her to the son John of a family Friend. John used to come Julie home everyday , and Julie felt that her father had taken the idea of getting her wedding with John . When college started again,she told Bauby that he asked with her mother and father for her hand . Bauby refused, saying that he wants to become something and Julie heard all this and broke up the relationship .

After finishing her studies, Julie get married to John and both went to America, and they spent 10 years fighting together , getting upset and they had a beautiful girl . In 2001, Julie and John realized that they could not tolerate each other anymore and not live together ,then they divorced each other.

Then one day in 2002, Julie was sitting alone came to her and Bauby's time and found Bauby to bear her habits that her husband was angry with , and felt a affection towards Bauby in her heart . And in that moment ,Bauby's memories have been swept together ,and she found herself searching for the bauby on the net. She was unable to find him, but Julie could not stop thinking about him "Dear God" she prayed everyday. Please help me find Bauby ; if this is your wish.

As it turns out ,Bauby was actually living in London. When Julie broke up the relationship in college , he became lonely ,but he accepted her decision. Now he focused all his career ,and became a big businessmen. He opened a big factory and kept a lot of workers. Now Bauby was feeling lonely in his life. He used to spend his time,remembering the good years of college.

One day ,Bauby was remembering his college days ,when he was with Julie ,and suddenly he remembered that day. When he proposed Julie ,and she had asked him once how long he had love her,he had answered "as long as sun shine "and that's a long long time . Suddenly ,a crowd of emotions troubled him. And he became restless to meet Julie. He went Delhi the same day and went to Julie's mother house in Delhi.

Bauby knew from there that "she was living alone with her daughter and she had divorced". When he came Julie house through there Bauby was able to get Julie phone no and address. Bauby phoned Julie the same night and said " I would like very much like to see you and share your grief - say something Julie " are you recognized me or not? As soon as Julie heard Bauby's voice, the ground had slipped under her feet for that moment." Thank u God ,for answering my prayer " she said in her mind. Julie took a long breathe and said ,I would also like to meet you " Do you think we will ever meet? Without delaying even a minute ,Bauby said enthusiastically,"I would be there in 18 hours "! But he was so thrilled ,he actually met at the airport and went straight to America by flight. And he was at Julie's doorstep 17 hours later.

You are still as beautiful ." He smiled and handed a basket of sweets in her hand and said I would like to meet your daughter ,weather you liked or not .He went inside the house with Julie and met her daughter with great joyfully manner. They had dinner together.At that moment, her and Bauby's distances were melting. For the next 10 days they met ,laughed and talked, her daughter and Bauby became good friends in those 10 days.

It is so much that Bauby came again after a week and kept the prologue during lunch ' I still love you as much as before and want to take care of you and your daughter for the rest of my life' he beamed and Julie cried with joy.

On March 12,2003,in church, Julie and Bauby exchanged rings in front of small gathering of family and friends. Now they were very happy found each other again. Julie and Bauby, tears up and said their " reunion is miracle" and our love story should be an inspiration to anyone .Bauby said "I am very happy because being someone first love is great but to be last is beyond perfect" and Julie said with tears I ams so very happy again .I thought I have to be living alone with my daughter for the rest of my life .To found Bauby at this stage in our lives is truly a blessing .Thanking you God.

Julie 's mother said we all can be expectant of god amazing plan and he know very well that which man and woman be a perfect couple .He has one for each of us ,and his timing is always perfect. He do something at right time .


August 14, 2020 13:21

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.