0 comments

Adventure Crime Mystery

Why these lights go off right in the middle of our movie!? Said June. "Right!" Said Rachel. "Where's the tech guy!?" Somebody in the theater yelled out. "Somebody go get the tech person!"

"You get the tech guy!"

"Y'all shut your traps! I'm getting the tech person."

"Good!" June and Rachel yelpped.

The movie was getting good. The movie was about so far was about a couple going to downtown after work. They were driving to downtown where they decided to park in a different part of downtown. Here they were looking for a parking spot and while at it. Spirits where showing up out of no where and a man was pointing out something when all the sudden these lights went out.

Rachel mentioned how mad she was because the movie was starting to get good. "Hopefully this couple will find a dead body or something! What you think?" "Probably they might a zombie. Who knows."

People watching the movie as well were sitting there chatting while everybody was waiting for the tech guy to come in and fix the lights. Rachel went out to buy more popcorn. Other people were doing the same. While waiting, June was making conversation with a group of people sitting in front of them. "You know if that one guy find the tech guy?" "I'm sure he did." "Hmmm, it's been a minute" "He's probably still looking for him."" So who's your friend? Of she your sister?" "Thank you but, she's my friend." "What's her name?" "June." "Cool, my name is Lacey. These are my friends; Kate, Ryan, his wife Heather, and this is Sarah." "Hi!" "Hey!" "So, Lacey how you're enjoying this movie?" "Great, I love that outfit the main character is wearing. Her pants! 💕 Love." "Good. My friend Rachel and I were pissed that the movie was getting good til these lights went off." "I know right!?" "Yeah! I see June coming back. But, it was great talking you. I'm sure we'll be watching our movie in a minute." "Ok, nice talking to you too."

June came back with more popcorn.

"I was talking to this one girl in front of us. She told me how she loved the out fit the main character was wearing." "That's nice" "when's this tech person coming to fix the lights?" "I don't know." " I thought this guy was looking for him?" "I thought too?" "Let's go look for him. Give the rest of this popcorn to the people in front of us." "Ok." "Hey Lacey, y'all want the rest of this popcorn?" "Yeah, we'll take it." "Great, we're going to look for the tech person" "Ok."

Rachel and June got up and told everyone in the theater how they're going to look for the tech person themselves.

Walking through the hallways, they noticed the hallway lights flashing on and off. Rachel and June screamed. Standing there screaming, other people around them were screaming too. The lights stopped flashing and stayed on. "What happened?" Rachel asked. "Dunno." "Where's this tech guy!?" Walking down the hall way still. They found the ticket person in the beginning of hallway. "Sir? Where's the tech guy? Because, the lights in our theater went out in the middle of the movie.-" "I'll go look. Y'all wait right here." "Ok, because somebody was looking for the tech guy and they haven't came back." "Alright, I'll look."

Waiting at the ticket booth. People were wondering why the lights in the hallway were flashing as well.

The ticket booth person came back and told us he couldn't find him. "Where else could he be?" Everyone here went looking for him. A fight was going on the parking lot. The tech guy, the guy who was even looking for him were out in the parking still fighting a couple other boys in the parking lot. Men who were also looking foe the tech guy since the ticket booth jumped in to stop the fight. Women were on their phones calling the po-lice. Other people ran inside finding and telling them how there's a fight going on out in the parking lot and needs to do something about this! Men were breaking up the fight. Both boys were pinned to the ground.

The police showed up. And, arrested all four of these guys. The reports were made. The security camera clips were on file.

The theater was able to get one of the other ticket booth person to step in and fix the lights in the hallway and in the movie theater. Everyone was able to get to watching rest of this movie.

June and Rachel were able to enjoy this movie. The movie was starting again from when this couple was still finally finding a parking spot because a ghost was pointing out something to them. This man followed along and parked where this ghost was standing at. His wife asked, "What's he telling you?" "He is pointing at this spot in the woods by this house." Getting out their car, they went in this part of the woods and walked in the back porch of this brown house. They found a body laying the ground there. "That explains this spirit. This man just passed away and that was his spirit talking us" "I'll call the police." "Good." While she stood there eying the body. Her husband went and knocked the door and noticed the door handle was loose. He opened the door and yelled, "Is anyone home!?" No one answered. A loud sound came from the back yard. Gun shots were heard. Sounded like someone was running. Everyone froze!

The police showed up. The police got this couple to write a police on how they found the body to begin with. While the report was being written. The police was finding finger prints. Looking through the house. The police found a suitcase of money. They found other papers of written plans of scams planned for the next month. What else did police find?

This couple left and were told to leave. They found another part of downtown to park at.

The couple were walking around downtown and were in a coffee shop. The woman bought a frappé. The guy got a chai tea. They sat down in the shop and talked about how well they worked together. And, was glad the po-lice didn't questioned them. Let alone was but in jail when they were the good ones. Knowing how the police are nowadays. The woman had to use the restroom. She went and as she walked in. She notice how some woman left her phone on the toliet sit. She finished using the restroom, and washed her hands and thought how, 'great this hand soap is. Rosemary and everything smells good!' She left the restroom and announced, "Ladies?Which one of y'all left y'all's phone in bathroom?"

"Hunn?" "A lady left her phone in the restroom." "Good." "Right here Ma'am." "Here you go!" "Thanks!"

May 26, 2022 18:30

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.