Sparkling as star by thy deeds !!!

Submitted into Contest #72 in response to: Write about someone getting a job offer they never would have thought to apply for.... view prompt

0 comments

Drama Inspirational Friendship

Ayan was shocked hearing the news that he got that fabulous job. That's beyond his imagination. Still, he can't believe that. Mom, can you please pinch me hardly? May be, a day dream. I don't want this dream for a long time. Alluring images, making me crazy always. Mother says- silly child, it's true. You get the job at the Raj's Textiles-a multinational company , a well renowned company in this time. Ayan starts to cry. Is it really? Oh God! Thanks a lot. But , I never think to get a job like this one. Whimsically, I dropped my CV. Now, it's a surprise for me.

Ayan is a handsome, around 27 years old. Completed graduation from Textile engineering . His father was a freedom fighter. Once a time, when they were also a rich family. Time to time all is gone. That's a long story. After war, country faces so many difficulties. Living is a big challenge. Father was so humble. He was delivered all the goods and supports as per his boundary. After so many years, all are going to smoothly. But within this time , they lost most of the property and now live as usual as poor one. Father says- I have no regret. I always want to help others and I did that heartfully . You are my only son. You definitely follow heart and wear humble crown . We are here for a short time. Anytime death will knock at the door. Only your deeds will make you a legend. That's all.

Father died without any proper treatment. How ridiculous was that! What a pity! The man who was always thinking for others, now dead with financial crisis. I was shocked . 

Time flies. Memories always alive as a treasury vault. My family, only my mother. I have tried for a good job. The competition is so vast. It's very tough to get a job without any helping hand. Many months passed. One day a letter comes to my home. Appointment letter for a job. I was there before 2 months ago but that’s also not my intention. That was a big company, well renowned. Mother told me-plz dear, don’t take all things in heart. Just give a try as usual. Then I went there.  My interview was always good but never be selected.

Raj Textile company- is one of the most popular in this time. I never ready for such a strike. I lost my hope, now it's ready to lit finally, to lead me in the dark way. Next morning, I have come for joining. After the  formalities, I have declared as a new officer. May I ask a question? I ask the front desk officer. Plz .how can I help you?

I want to meet with the MD sir. Ok. I will try. 

She calls and the conversation is ongoing-

Sir, our new engineer wants to meet with you.

Ok . The call is disconnected. 

You can wait 10 minutes. After that, a peon comes and I'm going with him. In front of the door- MD room, I knock politely. A sound, come in. I enter the room. Good morning, sir .

Have a seat. Thank you.

Sir, I have a ques. Can I ask that? Carry on.

I faced the viva board 2 months ago. Then how come this appointment letter was issued now? So far as I know, all were selected before 1 month. I need the answer. Plz, sir.

Sir tells- let's go outside for a coffee. We will discuss everything. I'm surprised. But agree with that.

At coffee house, we sit in a corner table. A solo music is heard. Two coffee are served . Sir starts to talk -

Ayan , your father was a freedom fighter. He fought for this world always. He was so stubborn. Never ready to hear anyone. I was with him from that time. I met him not for a long time but I saw a righteous king in a realm, who can do anything for the well beings of others. Sacrifice myself for yours best. Just a God. I was so pleased seeing him. We were friends. He helped me so many times. He saved me from death danger. I can't forget that moment. I promised him that we will be forever friends from now. The war was over. We are departed from each other. I go to abroad. I belong from a rich family. Money isn't a matter for me. But I never realized the reality. I tried to contact with him but can't. Just time flies at its own way. 

When I see your bio-data, your father's name Md. Rayhan Islam was visualized. I was shocked. I am searching for your details. Then I can know all the history. I can't control myself. Rayhan saved my life many times at the war. I can't repay that in my life. I want to be a part of your life. As your uncle. Definitely you are so qualified one. You deserve this job. Selection were done before my arrival by my junior brother. We are joined in hand to operate the company. I can't hold my mind to take my friend’s hand . That's the whole story. I'm shocked.

I'm crying. Don't cry dear . Your father was a hero. He never cried. Always told all -what do you want, just tell me? I will do my level best....

Thank you, sir. We are done the discussion and left the coffee house. 

At evening, I tell mother the whole story. Mother is crying. Hold on mom, its God's wish to give father the prize. Definitely, I'm so proud to be a part of this family. I will follow my dad. I will sacrifice myself for others. God will bless us . 

At night, when I'm ready to sleep a whispering--- Ayan !!! My dear son.

Oh no! It's dad. Father's voice is heard. An image is visualized. I'm surprised and shouting dad! Dear, listen...

You are a star in my sky. Always sparkling day to night. You're the most precious gifts for me. My mournful mind is swaying when you smiling. Your joy, happiness all are very prominent for me. You are still far away to see the real chapter of life. Life is a trip full of uncertainty. Past-present-future, all are in a same string. Always swings ups and downs. You should be very cautious to move onward. 

Time can't be your expected ways. Don't worry dear. Don't be so mournful. You have all power inner itself. Just need the ignition. A hope! It's the pedestal for lively life. Over azure sanguine sun must be appeared. Be patience. Trust thyself. Faith on God. Passionately be moved with your insight powers, that help to feel ethereal existence to eternal lane.

Always hope for the best but be ready to accept the worst without any regret . Take lessons from past deeds. Present acts as an engine and think properly to decorate future. If life stucked in past, it only reflects depression. If you want to live in future, it will provide tremendous anxieties. Hallucinations will empower your mind. Fear realm may rise up. Dear angel, living in present only provide soothing effects in mind. 

My sweet heart, I will be not always by your side. But my blessing hands upon you. You get me when you need. You close eyes and try to feel the essence of spirit. You can realize. My sweet advices are for your shining world. Reminiscing sweet memories giving encouraging spirit , whether painful diminishing that. Our heart is so palatable . Easily trapped in lovely web and tangled with all verses. Swirling thoughts making dreamy land. Suddenly a strike can attack to shatter all. All are just like snowflakes, divinely reflections for a moment . Without any concern just vanished. Dear, the winter butterfly now in sober.

The fate of life is so strange. Nostalgic mind can't empower by reality of tough time. It's essential to overlook all. By enduring pains, the pedestal be strong enough. So-

"Don't lose hope as future be remorseful 

All is in your hands when feel heartfully

Peace and happiness belong in mind

Mind is golden that's pride

Mind your thoughts at all aspects

A candle is enough to lighten path 

Providing calmness that's yours goal "

"Now the image is laughing and slowly disappeared. 

Thank you, dad. I will engrafted all your words in my heart."

'

December 17, 2020 12:23

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.