0 comments

Contemporary Teens & Young Adult

Mr Victor Dixon 60, in a billionaires circle, clicked Sheila 32,in a Black cat's costume on a stage show.The first glimpse of Sheela forced him to meet her.He reached Sheila and she deliberately linger his palm to Mr Alex.Datings continued with different tastes and styles. One night ,sitting in a Ferry,The full moon light and the glimmering shadows made both of them,romantic."Sheila,your presence makes me young and rejuvenated.I'm feeling young and hectic as I'm a once again steeped in my twenties".Mr Alex expressed his inner self feelings to Shiela."Darling,you look young and dashing,Your poliosis make me horny,you know I like it to great extent.Dont consider yourself un aligned,im here to make you comfortable,Man and horse never gets old" she affirmed all this with great holocaust of confidence.Eventually they got married. Sheila in a her bridal dress looked so beautiful and crafted, seemed that she sparked from some royal family's ancestral. Mr Alex got stricken when his bodyguard carried a Toy Black cat in her hands."Sheila"he stuck for a while,why this black cat accompany you""This black cat is a source of bringing us together towards new life "She answered."you know Black cat is not a great omnius,and our ancestral opposed it's presence"Mr Alex showed his concern about the Black cat appearance.Life Hacks to normal.Mr Alex tight scheduled with his business trips,for nights away from home."Darling,when you'll be with me" but Mr Alex still away for his dealings."I know you work hard for me,don't take life so hard"She now almost spoke to him from her bed.They both conversed on video call,and show different styles to Alex,trying her hard to seduce to come on bed with her,immediately ."Call your college mate ,Lila, for few days,you would not feel lonely"Mr Alex threw an idea."Ok," agreed Shiela and called Lila,for few days at her home." Shiela and Lila,making fun at home ,send the attendants on leave,starting making dishes for each other,as they did in their days.Lila stood fond of drinking and she had an adoption ,She became Bisexual. Sheila,didn't noticed about this menace of her becoming bisexual."Sheila,do you know I'm a regular bisexual.Lila said to Sheila and you know what bisexual is? Sheila looked at her cutely and said "yes ,Those who do sex twice a year" Shiela answered Lila,with an innocent pose and they both burst in laughter.That night they both watched prob hub movie and drank,yet a habit of drinking screwed up in Sheila and she became a drinking woman.Shiela wore the Black Cat attire.It's scared Lila ."When I'm fully horned,I wear this attire and she mounted the claws on the soft torso of her friend.They both slept together,in a same bed and Lila's eyes were twisting and she started her habit with her.Sheila also became lust ful and they enjoyed.Sheila,now knew what is bisexual.Next morning,they both enjoyed swimming in the pool.Lyed at the pool side,sipping liquor.Lisa's eye cought,Josh,the body guard.Looking towards Josh,Lila raised her head and marked"What a perfect man is he?"Who" asked Sheila taking a sip."your body guard,Gosh I live here,he is a total man,his biceps claiming,he is a gym-gem,did you tasted him? "Ah you naughty girl,grip your mind,he is our protector" warned Sheila but Lila continued glued her.Lila threw a feeler towards Sheila.Sheila lyed drunk on a side of bed.Wording of Lila's continued roaming in her ears.She stood up and went towards guard room.Josh,astonished on her appearance."Mam,every thing all right,you just had to call me,I'm watching surveillance,there is nothing".Josh,in one go all said this."Josh,come with me inside"she instructed Josh.Josh,in a haste picked up his gun.They both went inside the mansion."What's here,mam".Josh said at once."Here are we both"Sheila at once hugged Josh.Josh with a gape looking towards Sheila and exclaimed "Mam,I'm your guard,an ordinary person,you are wife of my Master,whom I'm serving since last eight years,I'm his trustworthy." Josh tried to lean back but Sheila didn't lose her grip and kissing her lunatic."Josh ,pushed her back."You bastard,I'm horny,your master is impotent.I'm young,satisfy my thirst".She screamed like a child. "If Master came to know,than."Josh asked her."Nobody,would know,it would be between us for life,I'm dying for you"saying this she once again hopped on Josh.Josh stood entire clever."Wait a minute,I would act,as you say,tomorrow night I would be available for you "and Josh stepped out from the mansion.Next day Mr Alex came and Sheila kissed him madly."For full two days I would be your slave".They both laughed.In the morning Sheila did puffing cigarette and looking with thirsty eyes towards Josh.Josh came close to her,She hugged him tightly and took out bunch of keys from the side pocket of Josh's jacket.night,when Josh intended to lock all the doors,found no keys in his pocket.He hurriedly searching for ,in the meantime,he saw the keys in Sheila's hand."Listen,I'm in secreting love with you,if you didn't act as I said, blame you and you will be thrown behind the bars."Mam,you have thrown me in cross road,I'm professional,I can't do all this,"Begged Josh."She sat on a sofa,and hint Josh to come kneeling like a pet dog and lick her.Josh became harder,his eyes became red,I would never do this".As he denied access to her,Sheila slapped on his face and spit on his ass and screeched "You bastard,son of a bitch,i think you are also a damn ,deprived of virility,I will keep you as you desire"but Josh left her anger.Josh seemed upset and stubborn.Why is she so stubborn ,? My whole career would be devastated if I do something wrong.He was thinking about this in the meantime he saw a mansize Black Cat.Josh became scared and took out his gun,but the cat removed his face,it appeared Sheila.She was attiring Black Cat"You didn't assess to me,but my claws would screch your flesh " and springed  like a leopard on Josh.Josh tried hard to save his skin from this sin but her fingers claws his body very boldly.He became severe injured and had fallen down.She immediately came to her room.Now,Sheila,changed her attitude.came to the attic of Josh and apologized him.Few days passed by.One day as she was lying beside the pool,in her Mansion,glance Josh,stood attentive other side,She smacked her.Josh,became furious,raised his hand but he didn't dare to insult her.Few days passed by.One day as she was lying beside the pool,in her Mansion,glance Josh,stood attentive other side,She smacked her.Josh,became furious,raised his hand but he didn't dare to insult her.Are you in my league or not,if you didn't meet me tonight at 11,I will expose you to your so called Master and he would through you like a dog,the life of you would be rotten,now do as I direct".Sheila with little derogatory term cautioned Josh.Josh with a smile said"You are also my mistress,I can't disobey you,"came forward and kissed Shiela,.A great hurdle removed from her way....Coming night,was the night,Sheila dreamt .She wore her Black cat Attire and laid on her cozy bed.Exactly at 11,Josh stepped in the room.The Black cat opened her claws ,caresses on Josh's body.Josh knew that the Black cat is now fully consumed in sex."Josh,Alex is now cought by the age,after him,we would live majestically in this mansion for ever" and at once the door opened ,Alex stepped in ,Sheila speedily parted Josh, bullet tucked in the heart of the Black cat .

October 23, 2022 05:10

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.