0 comments

Drama Fantasy Horror

I woke up trying to figure out where I was. It looked like my house but it couldn't be. I was just in the CIA HQ. How could I be home? Could it all just have been a dream. No, I felt it! It had to be real! No it has to be a dream. There's no other explanation! Owen time for school his mother said. Wait Owen had heard that before He heard that the day he was recruited for CIA. Could he be reliving that day again? Could he change this day so he wouldn't have ever gotten into the CIA? I would like that. I regretted that decision! I wish it never happened but at least I can start over. and this time mom will drive me to school..

Okay. I'm ready. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to find mom but only she wasnt my mom it was a younger woman which i've never seen before. Was I hallucinating? This day has already been weird enough. I decided to play along. Hey mom, what's for breakfast? Waffles are your favorite. I made it because….. Happy birthday! But it wasn't my birthday. So I took the waffles and ran out the front door. I guess mom wasn't driving me to school today! I would have to walk so instead i didnt take the alley way. I went the long way. Which meant I would be late for school but I didnt care I wanted to get as far away from my so-called mom I woke up trying to figure out where I was. It looked like my house but it couldn't be. I was just in the CIA HQ. How could I be home? Could it all just have been a dream. No, I felt it! It had to be real! No it has to be a dream. There's no other explanation! Owen time for school his mother said. Wait Owen had heard that before He heard that the day he was recruited for CIA. Could he be reliving that day again? Could he change this day so he wouldn't have ever gotten into the CIA? I would like that. I regretted that decision! I wish it never happened but at least I can start over. and this time mom will drive me to school..  Okay. I'm ready. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to find mom but only she wasnt my mom it was a younger woman which i've never seen before. Was I hallucinating? This day has already been weird enough. I decided to play along. Hey mom, what's for breakfast? Waffles your favorite. I made it because….. Happy birthday! But it wasn't my birthday. So I took the waffles and ran out the front door. I guess mom wasn't driving me to school today! I would have to walk so instead I didnt take the alley way. I went the long way. Which meant I would be late for school but I didnt care I wanted to get as far away from my so-called mom as I could.

When I got to school I walked into the room to see a room filled with random people. These weren't my classmates nor my teacher. I wondered what was going on. But I let the information overflow my brain and before I knew it I passed out! I woke up to find I was in some sort of prison. I was confused so I asked the prison guard. He said I was put in here for being too insane and I was screaming at people and asking what was going on. I was thinking when suddenly his face deformed and became a skeleton. I was terrified and he opened the cell door. I ran right past him and tripped on….. A DEAD BODY! The skeleton caught up to me. He grabbed me! I was absolutely modified. 

Suddenly it was dark and I mean it. It was like I was just walking on black air. I was confused but nevertheless happy I wasn't in the other terrifying world. So would I just spend the rest of my life here would I just die of starvation? But then I saw someone I never thought I'd see. It was Bethany. I was happy to see her but also confused. I had so many questions but instead I just accepted my fate. I Just hugged Bethany and then Suddenly I was back home but this time my mom was sitting next to me in my bed but this time it was actually my mom. She told me I've been stuck in a nightmare and I believed her that it was absolutely a living nightmare.  It was like I was going mentally insane! Why couldn't I wrap my head around that I was home and safe??? I just felt like something was missing, like a piece of the puzzle I had lost. I had to deal with the facts. I had to deal with my nightmare for the nightmare may become reality. I went back to school the next day and saw Bethany. She came running up to me, she had remembered what went down last night. “Owen!!! Why has this happened to us???” She said quickly. “Wait, My mom said it was a nightmare. What the hell is going on?” I said confused, “ Wait. Your mom said that too?” Bethany said in shock. :We must have shared a nightmare. Wait! I was thinking earlier, could our nightmare become reality?” I doubted it could be true. “I don't know but I sure as hell don't want to find out.” She said, I stopped as the bell rang. “Shit! We're late!” I rushed down the hall hurried to my science class. As I walked in I took my seat and I pondered the possibility of the nightmare becoming reality. I said out loud, “Is it possible for your Nightmare/Dreams to become reality?” I asked the teacher. The teacher stopped and looked at me questionably. “Um.. Well yes, But why the random question Mr.Adams?” The teacher asked. “I–Uh, I'm doing a research project,” I said quickly.  “Alright. See me after class and we can talk more about this.” The teacher responded. Truth is, I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to know but if it could help me in the future I would have to know.

December 15, 2022 22:30

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.