Julia the teenager who was lacking love of parents.

Submitted into Contest #103 in response to: Start your story with someone discovering a photograph that has something written on the back.... view prompt

2 comments

Adventure Friendship Kids

Julia went to the basement to clean it, it was a very dark place. As it was a order of her cruel stepmother, she had no choice either. Whence she was cleaning, she saw a large box in a corner. The box was full of photographs of her mother. She took a photo , there was something written on the back. She looked at it clearly while wipping the dust. It was the adress of her mother's house.

She was amazed and ran to meet her father upstais but unfortunately, she met her step sister on the way.

"Did you finish cleaning the basement?"asked the step sister who was at the same age of Julia. Julia was 13 year old teenager, who was lacking the love of parents.

"No, I have some more to finish." Answered Julia respectively. Her father has advised her to respect her step siblings unluckily.

"Then why did you come here? First, finish your work!" Shouted Amalia the step sister. At that time, Amailia's twin brother, Admond came and told her sister not to shout at Julia. Admond is a well behaved boy who was rearly good at sports as well as in studying. He was the only friend that Julia had in her life. When Amailia went, Julia showed the photographs to Admond and she didn'the fogot to show the adress written in the photo. Admond stared at Julia with a huge surprise after identifying the adress.

" this is the adress of our math teacher, Mrs. Jenny" said Ademand.

"What? So, your math teacher is my mother.... no way. I should go to this place today itself!" Said Julia happily. She have never seen her mother in her life. Her father didn'the like to talk about her either. So, she didn't know anything about mother.

"I can come with you to meet your mother." Said Admond while giving a helping hand to Jilia.

"Thank you so much Admond! You are more than a friend to me."said Julia while hugging Admond. Admond was a real friend, who was helping her and staying with her for success as well as in her failure.

After having the lunch they got a chance to sneak out from home. After, a hour they found the house of her mother. Julia was so excited, she rang the bell. One woman opend the door.

"Oh, Admond. What do you want to know? Anything about my last math leason?" Asked the woman offering a nice smile towards children.

"No, Mrs. Jenny. I came to meet you your child, Julia." Said Admond while pointing to Julia who was literally sweating with impatience.

"Oh my God!" Shouted ?Mrs. Jenny and hugged Julia tightly.

"But dear, i'm not your mother, i'my your mother's younger sister. Twelve years ago,Your mother went to another country and said that she will never returned to our country again." Cried Mrs. Jenny.

Julia's happy face turned sad suddenly and started crying. Admond was also sad for his best friend's unluckiness.

" Oh. ... I can't be with my step mother anymore." Cried Julia while hugging her aunt.

"It's alright dear, you can stay with me. I'm married, but still we don't have any kids." Said Mrs.Jenny happily. After that, Julia stayed with her aunt and uncle happily. Every evening Admond came to visit her with his step sister who turned to be nice to Julia after that Memorable day in Julia's life. Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months and moths turned to years. Now, Julia is sixteen years old beatiful girl who was learning at the high school. One day when she was returned home with her friend, Admond who was also turend to be a young men. When she entered to home, she saw a beatiful woman sitting on the sofa. The woman came and hugged Julia happily.

"Who are you?"asked Julia with a doubt.

"Ummmm, i'm your real mother." Said the woman.

"What? Oh my god!" Julia was so happy and excited as well. At this moment, a 13 year old gIrlam came running and hugged Julia while adressing her as sister. Julia looked at her real mother with an amaze.

" it's your sister Julia. She is Jase." Introduced her sister. Admond and Amailia was looking all ofor these silently.

"Ok, aren't you introducing your friends to your mother?" Asked her mother with a smile.

"Oh, this is Amailia and this is Admond, he is my best friend all the time"

" nice to meet you two!" Said Julia's mother while handshaking with them.

"Are they strying for dinner today?" asked Julia's mother whispering.

"Yeah, is it okay?" Whispered Julia to her mother.

"Of course! I'm going to help youreduce aunt to prepare the dinner" Said her mother and went to the kitchen.

"You didn't said that we are your step siblings. Why didn't you?" Questioned Amailia while sitting on the sofa.

"I'll tell it later." Answered Julia while sitting next to Amalia.

"But why?" Asked Admond while throwing his bag on the sofa.

"I feel like it's not good to tell it now. However, i'll tell it."

After few weeks, Julia's mother decided to went to her home which is situated in another country.

"Julia, pack your things up and get ready to go with me. So, you can stay with your real mother forever." Said mother while hugging Julia.

"No way. I can't leave my aunt and uncle who treated me more than my parents" cried Julia.

"So, you didn't want to stay with you real mom?" Questioned her mother angrily.

"No, why do I care about a mom who leave me alone for 16 years and now started caring?" Said Julia angrily and went away.

However, Julia's mother went to her house abroad with her younger sister. But Julia decided to stay with her aunt and uncle who treat her as their own children everyday.

Years went quickly, her aunt and uncle get older but she still love them and take care of them. Julia's real mother who leave her alone in the world when she was a baby, didn't return to visit her daughter.

Finally, Julia understood that what she decided when she was 16, is the most correct decision she has ever taken in her life.

July 23, 2021 12:06

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

2 comments

Kyle Barratt
21:29 Jul 28, 2021

I really liked this and the message at that the end, just be aware of spelling and punctuation to help maintain the flow of the story, as it can distract the reader, well done.

Reply

Hiranya Athauda
05:58 Jul 29, 2021

Thanks for your comment that encourage me a lot to write more.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.