1 comment

General

Sam, there is rain from 10 days there is rain and we have to evacuate this place very soon the volcano can explode at any time we will move next morning Sam. John volcano will not erupt because there is rain but in rain, the volcano will erupt there nothing to worry about. Sam, I have listened that there is a treasure in this soil but we have to find that in which place. John you have fought a very big thing today night we will find the treasure and we will become the richest person in this village we can be happy.

(Night)

John, you are ready for finding the treasure? Yes, Sam let find. Be careful.

Sam, I got the place it’s under Michel house let go. Sam the Michel will wake up. Idiot Michel is not there.

First, dig the soil then we can get inside.

(After digging the soil)

Sam we have completed digging we have to go inside. Then we go come on. What there are steps? John, there are steps lets go down and see. What there is a tree John? That just tree. And why the doors are closing what we have to do now? How are you guys? Who is that come front and speak idiot? I am in front of you only. John that is a tree. Oh! You are that tell we have to get the treasure. Boys you can get treasure easily but you have to keep some energy there are keys beside me you can take that and you can open the door inside me and you can go to the next level. John let me go and get the keys to be safe. Sam all the best.

(They have got keys and opened the door)

John yes we have won the First level and we are at the next level we have to win this level by that we can go to the last round. Sam the doors are closing again I think this round is going to be difficult. Sam sees that there are stabs of chain and there is a Batch there and there we have to keep on that table then we will keep on that.

John went to get the batch that time, when he removed the Batch the bunch on the knife, have started to move speedily that time John died by seeing that Sam was crying but Sam didn’t get any hut because in his hand there is Batch he stopped crying and he lifts the John body and he took that batch and put that on the table suddenly the doors opened and he went inside there is a stone with a circle on stone and he fought the steel rod there is a diagram on that there hit the circle with a rod. Sam did the same as that which is in the diagram I hit that stone with the rod the stone become to pieces than from the broken stone there is a door he opened the door and he fought the Treasure.

Next-Day Sam brought Treasure and John to the village the villager was shocked by seeing that Treasure the people said there should be a cricket match who will win that match they will get the Treasure then some people in the village are asking what is meaning of cricket then some people will say that is played by two teams bat and bowl and there will 11 members in that team. then Sam says people will divide into two teams and they will play the match then am ready only 11 members are there in my team other team is Yash team there should be 11 members only. the match is next morning all be ready in the ground.

The next morning the people came to the ground and the game has started the toss won by Yash they choose to bat. The openers came inside the ground the field has set the Sam is ready for bowling then he was running the rain has started one player asked about the rules of cricket. Idiot, you don’t know the rules and you are playing the game all listen again. 

Umpires' rulings are final: Lords notes that the umpire is the final authority in-play decisions. Players who fail to follow directions or who balk at an umpire's decision will be turned over to the team captain for dismissal or other disciplinary measures.

  Six balls equal one over: The bowler bowls the cricket ball to the striker. If the latter hits it and misses, the ball is considered completed. After the bowler delivers six balls, he has completed an "over." Another team member now takes a turn to bowl the next over.

  Game duration is negotiated: Teams may agree to play two innings and limit the number of hours they will be on the field. In the alternative, the teams may opt to only play one innings but do so by agreeing on the number of overs ahead of time.

  Professional-level cricket matches are limited duration games: Even so, these games -- usually referred to as test matches -- last six hours per day and continue for five days. Since test matches must use natural light only, playtime is set between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

 Batsmen do not have to run: American audiences are familiar with baseball players tossing aside their bats and running from base to base. In cricket, the batsmen carry their bats with them as they run and use them to touch the ground marking their progress. It is noteworthy that they do not have to run.

  Boundary fence hit equals four runs: Cricket recognizes that a batsman's ability to hit the fence with a bowled ball should equal four runs. If the ball goes beyond the boundary fence, the batsman scores six runs. 

All got it how to play the rain had stooped let's go and play the game. All the best boys. 

The Sam team had bowl 20 overs Yash team had scored 200 runs. Sam was crying what we are going to lose this match. The Sam team had started batting the openers came to bat they just scored 10 runs the openers got out next Sam team need more 190 runs Michael and Sam start batting they played brilliant cricket and Sam won the match. Next after the match, the people came near the tree then Sam said that we will share this treasure and we will be happy and we will work this Coins for the development of Village. 

MORAL OF STORY

We have to share everything with Friends, Family, People and we have to work for the development of people. 

August 19, 2020 13:01

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Eileen Phillips
15:21 Aug 27, 2020

I liked the voice and felt the stream of dialogue worked. Not sure about the exposition of cricket - seemed a diversion and personally I found it boring. The moral is there in the story but you need to drop things on the way which lead us to the undoubted benefits of sharing the treasure - maybe through the interaction of the characters as they pursue it.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in Reedsy Studio. 100% free.