0 comments

Desi Friendship Happy

Why Now a days am I alone ?? I was thinking .when I was in college my friend messeges me everyday and we spend such beautiful moments together but what happened today no messege no calls..maybe they are busy then I thought let them do there work and I continue with my daily home routinework Waiting for one messege from my friend.. till the evening there is not even a single wish. Hmmm this is strange I thought.. I was thinking that how my friend is so busy then I started recalling those beautiful memories and moments we share together.. then I get an message from someone who was unknown to me..I thought I shouldn't reply but I realised that he was my classmates in school days but we never talk hmm... I was thinking n thinking then I decided to reply.. hello with smile we started conversation. We chatted a lot. For me it's like finding someone like me .. after a lot of talk we say good bye to eachother and I returned check my phone that maybe there is a message from my friend but I disappointed.. from that day the known one started wishes me every day and we started conversation like good friend.. I can say that I added a new friend in my friend list.. I was happy to find new one but where is older one I thought. Then I message my friend - hey what's up buddy n she replies - nothing then I sends her many jokes and videos but her reaction was cold. Seems like she is not interested now to talk too much. I thought maybe she is tired or something else. But next day I was hoping a good morning msg from her but I didn't get .. so I messaged her but no reply.. this is strange then I found that she made news friends and she is busy with them. Inner me - it's good that she has new friends I was happy for her but then I realise if she is all time available so why she is not messaging me..

Is she forget me?? Or now I'm not in her priority list! Maybe ..

The known one is become close to me. And the known one become stranger.

I thought I'm thinking too much we are friends since we were in school ..we shares a special bond that time but I think that bond is fading slowly. So I decided not to message her for a week to check that is she really forget me or o was just over thinking.

In between the known guy never missed a single day to talk or msg me . I feel better when I talk to him n also forget all worries about the past.

Days are passing . I'm still waiting for the messege .. after 3-4 days I realise that when I messege only then she will replies..

Many days passed away like this .. it seems very hurting for me because earlier we talked too much and not even single messege. Because of she got new friends that's not good. I also get some new friends in my new college but I also remember my old friends..I was again started recalling memories..

Now it become my schedule to chat with that stranger who is not stranger now we became good friends started chill out together, try to make eachother laugh and smile . This makes are days more beautiful and we were happy in that .

One day I got my messege form my friend she said - I need your help .I said - what happened ?? She was crying because she had to submit her assignment and her friend refuses to share her notes and even didn't repliea her Messages she said - I'm feeling lonely and what will I do if I didn't complete my assignment then started crying.. I told her that I will help her don't cry . She told me promise her not to tells anybody that I was helping her. I told ok I will not tell anybody about this. We started completing her assignment. Therefore I got msg from my chat friend I told him that I'm busy with my friend . He said ok then Carry on we will talk later.. next day he again message and time my friend is with me she told me not to reply because if I so her assignment submission will be late so I said okay...

After hard-work we completed our task and she successfully submitted her assignment..I was happy for her from that day o thought we will be normal as we were earlier but she again started doing same things and also started ignoring me. She only messege me when she need me..

And that guy messege me not only when he need but always when I'm available for taking messeges ..

I realise that friendship is not about having someone in your life but also have care , love and respect for that person . I don't want him to be possessive but be careful and loyal towards our fridship ..this was enough for me and this makes me smile

The moral of the story is that we should care eachother not only when we need but also when we with them, love them and make them happy and realise them always that we are there for them in any situation at any cost .

Sometimes it necessary remember your presence for them whom you love and you care about them ❣️

Now a days friendship is become a deal for humans if it gives you profile so it's good and you have to stay with that friend but if it's not so you have to think that why are you there with them ??

Friendship is all about trust which make this bond more powerful..

Friendship is magic which brings you in other adventures mesmerizing world with someone whom you love , with whom you care about, with whom who cares about you and your feelings for them making you happy and always wants you to smile

that how a stranger became friends and a friend became stranger..🙂...

June 01, 2021 07:33

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in Reedsy Studio. 100% free.