19 comments

Drama

After completing my Business Administration session ,my mood was not making to start with the job,because as a female member of the family ,i wanted to help my mom with the household chorus. My parents were very liberal type they encouraged me to seek some job, not for monetary gains but to sheer your talent in the society. My nature was very simple ,some introvert sort, attended interviews but my running experience was very meagre .One day I entered in a office for an interview,the office was of very grand style. This company was established in 1876.Internationally well reputed and had branches world wide. It was the head office. Their business venture was manufacturing of Leather products .such as Brief cases,purses,belts,Jeckets,etc.The Managing Director of the firm was himself very firm and man of principle. The company's motto was “satisfaction of customer first”. peon asked me to sit in the lounge, Director was busy and would call after little wait. I just sat there and engrossed in a News Journal. Half an hour passed by but they didn’t call me but I kept patience. In a while ,,a young gentleman came and sat near me.He was also a candidate, wearing jacket pants and black joggers … chewing a gum. His was not impressive,appearently seemed like a college student came for an interview.I felt bad but I budge to another sofa. “Are you a candidate”, ?He asked. “yes” I replied. "I think you are waiting long "“He again said.”Yes".I shortly replied. “They are just teasing the people, they had done the selection and made us waiting”. He expressed his vague views."What is your qualifications"?I have just completed my Business Administration “I answered. “It means that they would definitely select me.I’m Gold Medalist and through out topper with five years experience, you better reverse home”.He blatantly said.His way of talking was very rash .In the meantime ,peon brought two cups of coffee and sandwich.” Take it back we are not here for recreation, time is money,ask your Director to call us for interview”.The gentleman rejected the stuff very rudely. The peon very coolly responded him “Sir this is small break, our Director and the staff are all busy with their refreshment ..”I started sipping the coffee but he was continued with his chewing gum. After a little while, an overweight Lady came ,.wearing ordinary clothes, She was disabled too. I stood up for her and asked her sit near to me .She was looking very graceful but very sober. She just looked at me and smiled” You also came for interview,,they like young energetic and electric, I think you are over age also disabled, you can seek job in Government institutions .,There they just adjust the disabled, just as a sign of pity”. He said all this untimely and was continuously talking nonsense . At last I broke out,. “Listen, gentleman you also need some breaking in, you don’t know how to talk and behave with others. You are just sitting on our nerves...”I asked the peon that bring a cup of coffee for that lady. “Dear, you don’t know this world, this world is very apathetic. You came from kitchen". He very carelessly said all this. I became blunt and said “The best education is not to feed you ,it’s to give respect and love to other,add love and sympathy in your Gold medal”.” "You’re a chick you haven’t seen the world, come out from the Book world,if you are needy and hungry,people will play a hell with you”. He very abhorrently answered to me.”Why this overweight and overage disabled lady seeking job because there is no body to feed her,she is alone and nobody there to shelter her”. “He further said .”Ah, you guy mind your language, I’m not here for seeking job, I’m a special person but I have a fertile mind, my time is very precious. I’m from the last twenty years running an institution for the special persons very successfully, which is world class. I give jobs to people There are about fifty men and women working in my institution. I’m here to register some employees children.Those children would get best education in best environment. Look close to me ,I’m your Mrs Jonathan,your caretaker, were you in a session of nineteen ninety one, ninety two, in st John’s care center?.You were enrolled in my institution, when you were very young and helpless. I have given you my golden days that’s why you are gold medalist. That lady ,Mrs Jonathan, heavy fired on him. “Sorry madam ,I didn’t recognize you,long time ago".He very bashfully said. “His face became red. That lady looked towards me and said “He spent eight years with me in my institution,,I raised him as my own child,He hailed from a very humble family. At that time my institution was newly established, I’d done my best to give them the best education, you are not recognizing me,bah".The lady said very concernedly .”I appreciate your efforts that’s why I’m a Gold medalist”. The gentleman said but in a little humble way. .”l would be glad if you were normal educated but with kind heart,loveable and tolerating .Education and Directions are two parallels approaches". The lady said with little eloberate. In the meantime, peon came and told us to come to the Director's cabin. Three of us started stepping towards the Director’s Cabin.when we stepped in. It was a great hall .Nearly thirty persons were sitting with earphones plugged and Mike switched on. .Today was their Seminar on "Business Mythology". "A very well known speaker was delivering a lecture .He just pointed us to sit. “Now ladies and gentlemen, today our topic of discussion is “Behavioral approach and the clients”. Once a Son asked a question from his business man father “ papa, what does customer want.? His father said ”What do you want, that’s customer want? Prince Ally Khan was a play boy Prince ,He had a stud enabled for the Derby. He had fleet of servants 'but one of his favorite horse bred “Alpinia" which he used to care by himself,personally.He used to wear jacket , long boots and started cleaning the horse by himself. Somebody asked him why did you personally cleaning and feeding the horse?, He said smilely” it’s my living” .So, it means that love and affection have basic features in business. The speaker was busy with his lecture. I started thinking that what we have to do with the seminar or lecture or what kind of interview is this? We haven’t been asked a single question, we have just wasted our time. The motivational speaker looked towards us and smiley said “I’m greatly sorry that we had made you awaited . your long time sitting and conversation  would be considered by me as an interview, My staff and me have seen your live drama through this CCTV camera fitted in the lounge. The whole recording is with us now, that your appearances are genuine,with out fiction.We are pure commercial but humanity first because we deal with humans.So,we selected Miss Nelum and Mr Martin we are sorry. THE END. GENUINE Conversation.


January 06, 2021 15:59

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

19 comments

Hamza Rehman
11:52 Feb 06, 2021

Role of that angry man showed that pride has fall.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Hamza Rehman
11:51 Feb 06, 2021

Idea is good.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Hamza Rehman
11:51 Feb 06, 2021

It's good compilation.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Tariq Saeed
10:56 Jan 11, 2021

Sheejee,read my first and current story and compare it's progress.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Tariq Saeed
10:54 Jan 11, 2021

Sheejee,your comments are always welcome.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Tariq Saeed
10:53 Jan 11, 2021

Thanks sheejee.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sheejee Babar
11:31 Jan 10, 2021

Prince Ally khan is also well mentioned. People should know about the history also.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sheejee Babar
11:29 Jan 10, 2021

It haa a great idea and common sense.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sheejee Babar
11:29 Jan 10, 2021

I love the line "son asked from.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sheejee Babar
11:28 Jan 10, 2021

Many industries and companies their prior concent is customer.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sheejee Babar
11:27 Jan 10, 2021

This institution of your drama alma mayter is very best "Customer First.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sheejee Babar
11:24 Jan 10, 2021

People are after money, values would be short, than the human mind would cry.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sheejee Babar
11:23 Jan 10, 2021

Love begets love, Mother lap is the first institution.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sheejee Babar
11:22 Jan 10, 2021

Its just like a TV Drama episode educating people.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sheejee Babar
11:20 Jan 10, 2021

Interview style was good and genius, these types of interviews would select appropriate.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sheejee Babar
11:19 Jan 10, 2021

A good suspense. When the special person breaks the silence.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sheejee Babar
11:18 Jan 10, 2021

Education needs indeed. Some people are very rude with their certification.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sheejee Babar
11:17 Jan 10, 2021

It's a good drama.

Reply

Show 0 replies
18:03 Jan 08, 2021

Excellent, loved it

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.