The Locked Door

Submitted into Contest #130 in response to: Write a story titled ‘The Locked Door.’... view prompt

0 comments

Fiction Fantasy

I saw him standing there waiting on me like he had been there for ages. I’m not sure what he as waiting for or why he was waiting. I knew I needed to either run or stand and fight. Well, being that I always fought, no matter what, I thought about the best way to approach the situation, so…I sat there and watched. I studied him like there was a lesson to learn. I didn’t want to make any mistakes when I finally made the decision. You see, I had to get out and get free. I had been trapped for days and I wasn’t sure if Abril was coming or not and I’m not patient, so I had to think of something. There was shit everywhere, so it was evident he had to struggle with me, a girl never goes down without a fight, I know better. I pray I made him hurt like hell, if not, well…he will feel it one way or the other. As I look around, I try to take in everything that is in the room and I’m noticing that it’s practically empty.

He was watching me, studying my every move like he was going to match them, or he was just analyzing me as I was analyzing him. Finally, he talked. “So, you gave quite a fight.” Damn, he sounded sexy, but I didn’t falter. “And your point is?” I spoke. He looked at me in surprise like I didn’t just have a snarky comeback, but I don’t know any other way. “Well, look, I was told you are the only one who can access an object that is needed. What it is, I have no idea, but you are the key. So, why, why are you so damn important to our people???” So, I looked at him, nice and tall, creamy skin with the low military haircut, beautiful eyes to die for, but I couldn’t allow that to sway me, I had to remain neutral. “What’s your name?” I used my nice charm, at least I tried to so I can at least get somewhere with him. “No need to be friendly, thinking it’s going work and I will fall for that devilish charm. You’re stuck here whether you want to be or not.” I looked unbelieving the fact that he really thought I was going to just sit there and allow him to chastise me, torture or whatever it was he thought he wanted to do. I knew he needed something from me, and he wanted answers, but he wasn’t going to get anything until I was able to get something from him. For all I know, he was probably just holding me because he wanted to keep me all for himself. I don’t mind, nice, chiseled Adonis looking, creamy colored, green-eyed man with nice thick coily hair, hell, I’ll be nice…at least try to be.

I decided I will show him exactly how nice I could be and give him what his people wanted but he was not going to like it. See, what they wanted they have been trying to achieve from our people from centuries, but it is only given to the women of a specific bloodline and it’s special to us. After we attain the age of 21 there is a ritual that we must go through that we learn how to take individuals through different passages. We must learn this because our ancestors teach us how each passage is used. You see, they can be pleasure, or they can be pain. You can allow someone to take their last Passage and eventually, they will reach The Locked Door. When this happens, you are allowing this individual to remain their forever, it is the end. We learn the power of Pain and Pleasure, how to give extreme on both ends. So, you see, therefore he has me. His people want to mate with me to breed me like I’m type of animal. The interesting part, the ones who sent him, did not inform him of what he was getting himself into, so, I guess I will take him on a nice little journey into my Passage.

Since he has left where to, I have not idea and at this point, I could care less, I think of all the Passages I can take him and the Locked Doors I can leave him behind. must be careful so that he doesn’t catch on to what I am doing. The best way of doing so is to take him into the most pleasurable Locked Door that I can conjure that can give him the best euphoria that he will forget where we are, and I hope I can conjure pain at the same time. It’s not easy, I’ve only done it once and the person deserved it. They attacked me and I had to take them into my Passage. They didn’t know what was happening until it was too late. It was pleasure for them at first and then suddenly, they were in excruciating pain and realized that they couldn’t get out. Before they could stop me, I turned, walked away, and closed the door. I walked away from the Passage and the Locked Door disappeared.

The women have no idea where the Doors go, but we know that they never return especially the ones that cause pain. So, I know when I finally find a way to get him where I need him, he will never be seen again. The unfortunate part his people will try again, so, I will have to ensure I find refuge somewhere they will never find me. Now that I have come up with my plan, he walks through the door.

He comes towards me with a plate of food, and I happily take it. Lentils, kale, spinach and some bread and water to wash it down. Now that I have some strength, I can take through my Passage, so I begin talking to him, but, this time, I talk slow and methodically. In this, I am adding a slight melodic tone that is nondetectable to untrained ears. We learn different ways of doing this during our Ritual, it is the only way to have someone follow us, especially if we want them to do so unknowingly. As we walk through the Passage, I take in this one Locked Door, the smells are so euphoric they almost make me swoon. I see him swaying and I take his arm. It hasn’t registered with him that we have left our own environment and I intend on keeping it that way. So, we keep walking a little until I get to the couch. We sit and start kissing and he is enjoying every bit. I try not to fall too much because I want him to get right to a point where I can make my exit. I look for the next door, which will be the bedroom and I motion to it for him. We walk over to it, and I open the door for him and show the enormous bed. He’s so high he just falls right onto the bed, but I notice something, there’s a slight snore. Oh hell, can we even get pass first base?! Well looks like it’s your loss.

I commence to changing the room to the worse pain he can wake up to, I want him to suffer. I hate to leave him this way, but when you hold Abril’s woman hostage for days on end, she’s going to make you pay for what you’ve done. I made sure to leave some women who will beat him at the same time, but the torture will be repetitive. I wish I could watch, but once the Locked Door is locked it is gone…forever.

January 29, 2022 04:51

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in Reedsy Studio. 100% free.