Journey of Little Angel

Submitted into Contest #88 in response to: Write a fairy tale about an outsider trying to fit in.... view prompt

0 comments

Fantasy

It's such a fairytale - a little angel comes to earth from heaven; to know the life of human beings. Ah! what a pathetic verse all around.

She can't hold the golden tears and uses the magic stick with spiritual power. In a moment, an eternal shower is starting. Petals of flowers fall from sky. The color of sky turns to rainbow love. Nature opens it's angelic hub. Fragrances of crimson flowers are touching all hearts. Not a single drop of pain is sustained.

Little angel feels such a happiness state that beyond her imagination. Butterfly rises from each site. The earth has turned to a palace. No effort, no pain-all are so perfect at each stage of life.

After a few days in earth, a sudden change is observed in life. An uncertainty is covered all minds. All people are turned to hopeless one. They have nothing to do. What's the purpose of this life in earth? No goal, no destination. Life is turned to a cursed zone.

Angel can't imagine such a scary shadow. An uncontrolled devastation may ready to fall.

She tries to make a lovely zone for all and wants to live in this earth.

She thought that life should be blissful without any challenge. She tried her best for adaptation, by her own way but that was only a temporary motion in life. Nothing was perfect in this earth.

She urges to God for helping at this stage!!! Plz God-help me .

God tells- you must come back from earth to heaven. Everyone is destined for moving in life- as life is a highway. We can't beat that pristine doctrine of creation. Let's make all things as usual as. Hope- love- pain all are in a lane, to give the precious treasure in life’s tunnel.

Little angel feels so upset. She never thinks for this stage. Now there's no way to stay here. She must go back to heaven. After her departure, the earth gets back it's pristine verse. Same collapsed stage. Ah!!!!

Angel can't think anything clearly. Now a wish is peeping in her fairy mind. She urges to God - plz Lord - give me some palatial power and let me live in earth. I want to live there, to feel the real human life. God says- don't you regret? If I permit you to go, a big price will take. Are you ready for that?

I'm ready my Lord.

Ok. You can live in earth after your birth as a human one. Then you can feel the actual meaning of life. You have no extra power as an angel. You will forget that you're an angel. That must be your rebirth in earth. Now, tell me- do you still want to go there? A bit more time to give the answer- ok. I'm ready to go.

One more thing- you may suffer all the earthly struggles and a fixed time frame for your life. No eternal mirth. But, you can make your name by good activities. Be careful. I can't help you anymore time. Ok.

In that shabby house, a baby is crying. Mother tries to calm down. But still- no sign for stopping that tantrum siren. Tina, a baby girl is born in that lovely family. That angel now in this earth as Tina. Now, she is a human being. Time goes on as usual. Tina grows up so fast. Now, she is a teenager. Lot of questions attack her mind. Who I'm? What's the purpose of life? Why there's so many complicated verses?

Her family can realize that she is exceptional. They try to answer all questions but can't. She is so desperate. One day, she tells her parents- I will leave the home for wandering the world. I want to search God. They can't stop her. Tina leaves  home.

She is wandering here and there. At last, a forest is appeared and she wants to take some rest under tree. Suddenly, she can see- there's a lion. She is screaming and finds out that, it's a deep forest. She needs to help her, itself; tries to climb up the tree and pray to God. Finally, that king is gone.

Tina talks with herself- am I wrong or right? I have some bizarre sights in front. I want clear answers. I can't quit. I can sleep here.

At this way time goes on. At last, she comes to a little village. They seem so naive . They think her- as an angel. Because for some days, there's no God's blessing drops. When Tina arrives, rain comes- after few moments. Children are enjoying and playing. Tina is surprised. How can they make this belief? Oh God!!!!

Now, she can try to know the life's fact. These people are so simple. They can easily believe anyone. I'm trying to break this but it's so tough. Time goes so fast. After one month, I can realize that I'm also going to belief some myth. How can it possible? They influence me. I can't break their hearts. They are so lovely and can do anything by opening heart. Such a dilemma!!! Oh God!!!!

At night, I feel someone in my room. There's a tiny light. A whitish spark and some noises- how can she live here? Look at her. What a pathetic life!!! We are happy in heaven. I don't make any sound. Suddenly a rude voice is heard- go back. Why all of you are here? It's against God's rules. We can't help her. She willingly chose this way, to know the taste of earthly life. Let her finish this journey. I wake up at morning and try to think- what was that? My hallucinations!!!!

A big change in my mind . I'm surprised to see my new look. Suddenly my age turns to higher stage. I feel so tired. I can't shout. I can't laugh loudly. I can't run. My hair turns to grey. Oh God!!!

I can't walk smoothly. I sit down on a chair and feel that suffocation starts. I miss my family. All of these people are also my dear one. They are crying and praying. Someone tells- its time to go back angel to heaven. Her blessing makes this village a paradise. I can't say anything. I can't see anyone. Only a voice is heard from a far away- my dear little angel, hope you can understand the life's pattern in earth. So complex,  still a lovely realm within all. They are happy and bow to God. It's your time to come back. Your final destination- death .

So painful way!!!! What can I do???

It's the rule for all. Human beings must  touch death at the last stage of life. That's destined. My eyes are closing and finally I can hear only two words- welcome heaven!!!

Little angel!!! are you ok?

Oh! Am I home?

Yes. You just come back from earth.

She is totally astonished. What a dreamy earth was that!!!

Though painful but so lovely and adorable for all by palatial hearts .

April 07, 2021 15:35

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.