Paranormal? Laughter... I talk to the dead all the time.. And no one notices.

Submitted into Contest #103 in response to: An apparent coincidence occurs. Write a story about a character who suspects paranormal, spiritual, or criminal causes.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Bedtime Contemporary

Let me be honest. I am disabled. I am missing an eye, a foot, and my mind.

My mind, I debate with myself if I am missing or not. But I am assured by the Shrink I was taken to that I am dead. And? He wanted for me to pay him money for my visits.

So? I took him some place. How? Shh. I am what I am.

Afterwards, instead of visits costing me money. He prescribed pills, and that was that. I did not have to go to his office.

What did I show him? I showed him the truth about reality.

Scary? Sure, I suppose if you were him. Makes you realize you are in a game called life and someone else might be playing you. And you are not winning the game.

Which is awkward.

And me?

Oh, I am a Non playing avatar these days. Why? When I play, I expect things to happen. And now?

I doubt if two people will read this.

And? One will ignore the sh. And the other will yawn and not realize the truths I am writing about.

Truth one. According to a very smart man. The secret of light is a secret. Meaning? Read the book. If you can understand the poetry. You can walk away with this as truth. You eat plants, plants eat light. Wola, you are nothing more than a stabilized energy or avatar playing in this game.

Truth two? Anything you see is dead. Sh.. That is a secret you have to live with the rest of your life if you got this far into the story.

Don’t believe me. Read the Zombie galaxy or is our Milky Way galaxy a zombie? Then ask yourself one question. And realize the answer.

If you can not find the question to ask. The question is if all I see is dead or stabilized. Does that mean I too am dead? The realization from that answer is awkward and absurd. But I assure you the answer is what it is.

When did I start talking to the dead? I think when I was four or younger. I spoke to a lot of dead people. If you want, you too can do that. Go to an old folks’ home and talk with a person.

They are all dying to get out of here nowadays.

However, a very long time ago. In galaxy not like this one. But in another reality, they had wonderful stories to tell a youngster. Tales of working on New Deal writing project.

Tales of writing the real-life story of Butch Cassidy. Tales of a train bound to Saint Peters burg to save the Czar.

Tales that would blow your mind.

And?

Well, I listened I was a kid. What else was I to do?

And?

I wonder.

Those tales got me through some rough realities.

Now I talk to the dead a bit more or less because they want to escape their hell. Which is not nice, I suppose.

But they are in hell. I can tell you hell is real. It is not a nice place to live in.

Nor vacation in. Or anything else, for that matter.

So, paranormal? Well, that is a matter of opinion. If you died, say when you were born and somehow ended up in someone else’s body. Who is to blame for that?

I am not sure anymore.

To be honest, I am not sure.

Oh, how old am I?

In this body 50.

According to the internet and my writings since 2016? Something like 4.5 billion years old.

Laugh with me.

You see, I wrote a lot. I write a lot.

I journal even more.

According to journals, I awoke in Sagittarius 2016. And Well, I lost 1.2 billion people in my reality. I am quite sure deagel.com had 8.5 billion people and US had 365 million US citizens and numerous illegals.

Now?

Who knows?

I am, after all, just writing what I wrote then repeating things with memories? Or data? Am I real or just data that is the sad question, is it not?

Paranormal? Sure, I guess that is what I am talking about. What did I learn in a billion years?

That everything is possible and those opposing the will or Fate of God should stop what they are doing and pray forgiveness.

Outside of that?

Who knows?

I don’t.

Am I talking about Mandala effect? In a sense, the wheel of time. Which way is the galaxy turning?

Clockwise or counter clockwise? Which way does a soul spin when moving from a dead reality into the day of judgment?

That is the awkward part of this story, is it not?

For me being 4.5 billion years old or talking to the dead?

Either case is absurd and wildly illogical. In yet?

Here I am and here you are. And?

Tomorrow you might be hell and I need to say. Pray repent. Beyond that. Believe in Jesus?

Who else can save you.

Let me tell you about hell. People won’t like you there.

It is awful in a sense like Wheel of Thrones book where in alternative reality Rand finds people have changed from good to evil.

Sadness. You can not trust people.

And those trustworthy?

Well, usually end up in jail, dead, suicide, or in AA if they are lucky.

Meaning?

The world has lost hope, faith, and trust.

Not a very nice place to live. I assure you.

And?

Beyond that?

I can tell you Hillary Clinton did not lie about Abe Lincoln being a senator. For I am sure he was a senator in my reality, too.

What does that mean to us here and now?

I suppose this is one day in reality when a paranormal person passes through saying HI and Goodbye.

And you might catch a glimpse of the idea.

But the knowledge that this life is already all dead and gone?

I am not sure. I don’t know.

Fate is real, so saving you is beyond my scope of this story. And my soul?

Judgment day or? Well, that is the kicker the bible has changed here too and?

Who knows what is possible with God or Adonai? I sure did not expect to be on Orion's arm nor Orion Nebula after all for years I assure I was told was on Sagittarius.






July 20, 2021 17:38

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.