0 comments

General

18 November, 2004

4:45 P.M. 


Dear Diary,

So uh hello-I’m writing first time ... So my name doesn't really matter imma 15 yada yada student, Asian loves anime and Supernatural (and Sherlock and Daredevil,The Originals,The vampire diaries and-) for hobby i guess drawing I guess. I will probably keep it public so be ready for my teenage angst. I don't have anything more to add so Byeeeeee.

Sincerely,

Pikachu_007

***

9 October, 2009

3:45 P.M.


Dear Diary,

It's been a long time since I've even thought about this journal until I happened to come across it while dusting my old book shelf. I decided to do some looking around and started to read my old entries, made me want to get back into writing my own.

I had been 15 when I started writing and now I’m 20. About to turn 21, it's amazing how time flies. I've been to some schools and I've had a couple jobs, always striving for something new. Always trying to fill this void that I can never seem to succeed in doing. But I keep trying, I've grown up a lot, I don't hold on to so much of that anger I once did, I've let go of a lot of the pain that I was harboring even if some still hangs around, but I work at it every day. Started my new career recently, it hasn't been going as well as I would've hoped but I keep showing up, hoping it gets better. Let’s not talk about my career; I am really excited for this upcoming trip that I have been awaiting for a long period of time. I won’t be telling all the details so lets just keep it a secret for now. I will take a leave now; I am going on drinks with my friends. Will write soon so bye.  

Sincerely,

Sheena 

***

20 October, 2009

9:40 P.M.


Dear Diary,

Day # 0 Paris

Since I belong to a conservative Asian family, there is no such thing as travelling alone. It’s a family trip: Mom, Dad and me. Today my family got up out of bed at 3:00am to go to the airport and catch a plane to Dubai. The flight was about 14 hours and mostly I binge-watched the movies. About two hours in, we got served breakfast. 

12 hours later, after breakfast, we arrived Dubai. After we landed, we directly got another plane to Paris. 

As soon as we arrived Paris, I kept bugging my parents to get out of the airport. The thing is I can’t stay at one place so we finally got to the front part of the airport where we got a taxi to 52 Rue De Bourgogne 75007 Paris. When we reached to our room, I found the closest bed and fell asleep.

Sincerely,

Sheena

***

21 October, 2009

8:45 P.M.


Dear Diary,

Day # 1 Paris

Day one of our holiday, in Paris, my Mom, Dad and I walked to Notre dam. the line was very very long. Notre dam was wonderful. The only place where you can forget all your tensions. I inhaled the sereneness of candles which I can never forget in fact I am having the visuals that I am still at that place.  

After that we caught an open roof bus throughout Paris for about two hours. We listened to the tour guide, speaking through megaphone. 

We had food at Aux Ducs De Bourgogne. Finally, when we were walking back to the apartment, we got distracted and got lost but eventually we found our way back. Will write soon. Bye.

Sincerely,

Sheena

***

22 October, 2009

8.00 A.M.


Dear Diary,

Day # 2 Paris

Today i'm really really happy because are going to DisneyLand Paris.

we are are gonna take the train to get to DisneyLand. We have already planned the rides we are going to go on. I know I am 20 but who says that you can’t have fun in your twenties. We booked our tickets on the DisneyLand App. Isn’t this amazing that it has map given.  

First, we are going to go on the Indiana Jones Rollercoaster in adventure land then we are going on Big Thunder Mountain (thats my favorite i wanna go on) then we are going to look for something to eat. After we are done eating, we will go to the Phantom Manor.

We also planned to go to the Pirates of Caribbean ride but we believe it’s not very good so we don’t think we will be able to go on that ride. Since the insight about DisneyLand is rupturing, I can’t control my excitement and we leave as soon as possible. 

We have been to DisneyLand and we are on the train back to the apartment. We didn't get to go into the Walter Studios because the rides had taken so much time but it was fun. My favorite ride was Big Thunder Mountain. I really think DisneyLand is the best experience so far. For now, I’m probably just going to go to bed when we get off the train. I’ll see you soon. 

Sincerely,

Sheena

***

23 October, 2009

8.00 P.M. 


Dear Diary,

Day # 3 Paris 

Today we choose to go to the Eiffel Tower. When we got there, waited in the queue about 30 minutes and then finally stepped in the elevator to reach at the top. Eiffel Tower was amazing wish I could go up there again. The view made the Paris skyline even beautiful. We watched the sun drowning in the horizon. It made me forget that I can’t speak like literally. I choose to write to express my feelings. But looking at the view, I forgot all the tensions and all my problems disappeared. We stayed at the top of Eiffel Tower, enjoying the sunset which enhanced the experience. 

Sincerely,

Sheena 

***

24 October, 2009

7.00 P.M.


Dear Diary,

Day # 4 Paris

Today, we went to the Louvre. We were in a queue for about 20 minutes. As soon as we entered the museum, we were handed the maps so we can look around and appreciate the historical figures. Our main interest was the painting of Mona Lisa by Leonardo Davinci as we all know. So we slowly made our way to the Mona Lisa and then went to see other artifacts as we passed through them. Since we are going back tomorrow, we didn’t have much time to explore the rest of the building so we headed back to our apartment. Also, Louvre is a huge building. You would probably need 2 days to figure out this whole place. I am done with packing just need some sleep. Good Night. 

Sincerely,

Sheena

***



April 06, 2020 15:15

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.