0 comments

Christian Creative Nonfiction Crime

Waking up to screams;students in Rovial senior school running from East to West like headless chickens.The commossion bringing them to a fall;panic all over the environment. A student bleeding through her skirt as she held her skirt up,crying in pain;tears running down her cheeks.

"What's going on here?,teacher Debra asked.

"There's a rappist inside this school compound,"the students

shouted.

It was difficult for teacher Debra to digest what the students had just said. Staring around the compound all surrounded with electrical wire and a tight security.

"Students,go back to your dormitory. There're no such thing like rappist,"said Mrs Debra.no teacher believed the students' words;even the principal as what happened to the rapped student was all swept under the carpet.

Darkness filled the air;the sound of crickets in the silent night.It was at around 9 pm; the students headed towards their dormitory to have that long night sleep.

Their night was destructed by a crippy shadow man that stood in the middle of the dormitory;heading towards Elianas' bed.

Thinking that she was in a dream when she felt the button of her nightdress flipping open.Eliana woke up to a big scream; the shadow masked man disappearing into the darkness.Eliana couldn't hold her breathe as she screamed so loudly;waking up the entire girls. Being like a zombie that no word was uttered from her mouth.

"Eliana! What's the matter,"the girls asked

footsteps noise was heard coming from outside;Peeping through the door and the windows.Their eyes meeting darkness; nearby bush shaking as they were frightened. The school dog whippy appeared from the bush; wagging it's tail.

The security guard appeared flashing the headlights towards the girls -

"What're you all doing outside at this time of the night? ,"the

security guard asked.

The girls couldn't answer him back; staring at him as they closed the door.Their cry towards the teachers were futile;no one to turn to for help.

Weeks passed by as the girls disappeared without a trace; down the field laid a lifeless body in a pool of blood.The entire field was all decorated with yellow ribbons;the policemen making moves around the field, investigating on the murder.

Tears on the girls' eyes as the body of the victim was carried to a waiting van.The security guard hand capped; looking down as he was led into a police car.

"I didn't do it-

the cry from the security guard; pleading to the police men, looking through the wire meshed window In a police car.The students followed the police car;throwing stones in anger wanting to devour the security guard alive.

Every night the mysterious shadow kept on appearing and disappearing like a ghost in the darkness.The principal couldn't believe the girls but only shook her head-

No!no the rappist is in jail -

the principal and the teachers threw their ears on one side;like they didn't hear anything.The girls' disappearance was a mystery; clothes stained with blood, hanging on the tree branch.Assuming that the students had been eaten by an angry animal.

The students had to take action by themselves; the crying voices that cried for help throughout the silent night. The strong breeze; the same sound from the darkness-

Help us-

The sound that kept on ringing through the ears louder and louder,"did you hear that?

The silent night in the middle of the field;lightening struck with white reflection throughout the field.The school under darkness; blackout, only shiny balls from the eyes of something looking at the students.The eyes from under the bed;sharing beds and sleeping together in each others' arms.

The creeping sound inside the thick bush ;the sound of an owl -"hoo-hooooooo!

The shadow man appeared inside the dormitory; walking from one bed to another, making a stop beside Gladwells' bed.

"I felt my nightdress opening up,"said Gladwell

Gladwell woke up from her deep sleep;a masked man standing right beside her -shhhhh! silencing her with his hand across Gladwells' mouth.

Gladwell bit the man's hand; screaming off loudly.The man struggled to run away from the dormitory; the angry students running after him through the darkness.

The bright moon all turned to red like blood;students staring at the bloody moon -

"Look, why is the moon red?

the students murmured among themselves; the noises bringing attention to the principal and the teachers, walking towards the students.

"What's happening here?asked the principal.

The students couldn't let out a word from their mouth;pointing towards the bloody moon.A loud laughter that echoed everywhere; a man stood right infront of them,raising his head up.

Mr Nelson!

people were left speechless;realizing that Mr Nelson, the quite maths teacher was behind the rapping and killing of the students.Mr Nelson stretched open his arms;black smoke coming from the underground ,surrounding him.

All this while Mr Nelson was the rappist and the innocent security guard was paying for the crime that he didn't commit.A bright light shone from the sky;an angel came down, holding a sword on her right hand.

The angel pointed her sword towards Mr Nelson; the bright like lightening strucking Mr Nelson as he fell on the ground. The dark smoke rising into the air;the dark smoke ranging into the air,forming into a scary looking creature floating on the air.

"Why do you stop my plans?," said the evil creature

"You have no powers; bow down and surrender,"the angel

commanded.

The cry of the evil man echoed; lightening strucking him as he was being electrocuted-

No! Noooo!

the evil man was down in flames; the ground opening up and swallowing him.The angel placed her sword on top of Mr Nelson; waking up in the middle of the field, how he got there he had no idea.

"What's going on? and what am I doing here?,"Mr Nelson asked.

The angel was Mary;the murdered student as she stretched her white shiny wings open, her feet off the ground.The warm smile that she gave to the students and teachers;rising into the sky.A twinkling star that twinkled twice.

The police men arrived in school together with the security guard -

"We got a mysterious call -so where is the criminal?

the principal looked down; shaking her head moving close to the policeman.

"You won't believe it was a dark spirit, "said the principal

The principal pleaded the security guard for forgiveness; the bag on his back as he bidded goodbye to his long job, going through the gate.

December 18, 2020 06:15

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.