0 comments

Creative Nonfiction Fantasy Romance

This story contains sensitive content

The experience that I was having wasn't like any other. You read these fantasies in the books or watch them on tv but never in real life especially when he is your next-door neighbor. This all started with him out in the yard when I had moved in two months ago. Watching him from a far was like watching something from tv. The way that Michael could lift up the wood on his broad shoulders and throw it. Oh, that made my heartbeat even faster. I was sitting on the porch, reading the other day when Michael had come up to introduce himself. Farmer, entrepreneur, and developmentalist within the environment in the country. As we sat upon my porch, he noticed a few things around the house that could have used some TLC. Michael said breathily but manly "Could I help fix the porch up a bit and get rid of some of the unneeded wood by the shed?" I replied "Sure, if that's what you want to do."

At first, I thought he was only interested in fixing the place up because this went on for about a month. Him fixing, showing off his muscular arms in the shirts that he wore every time. This all started my fantasy of Michael lying next to me by the fireplace.

Then, finally he peeked up when I was watching him the other day and smiled up at me. I looked down as quickly as I looked up. I am just a shy teacher in the community so it's different for him and I. I teach the young children, as he fixes and handles the farm. When he had come up to the porch, while reading "Tess Gerritsen- The Mephisto Club." "What are you reading? he asked. "Just a book about a doctor and a detective finding a criminal in the book that is chopping up girls." His eyes and face looked taken aback when I said this and made me laugh a little. "I don't normally read these, just caught my eye when I went to the library the other day, I said." "Okay that is alright with me, I just don't read much and didn't think that it was that gross." Again, made me laugh out loud. "I like your laugh and your smile." Which lead to us sitting on the porch talking to each other for most of the night. This then led to more than I could have thought of by the fireplace!

The flames of the fireplace were just barely going when we walked into the house. I pulled out some food for myself to make us. When Michael had walked over and asked "Could I give a helping hand? I am a mean cook." "That would be great", I said as I wisped around the kitchen grabbing all the items needed for pork chops and fried potatoes. As the house started to warm up from the fire, the converstation between us did as well. While we were eating, we had talked about our past and present. He seemed to only want to hear mostly about my past because he was awfully quiet when asking him questions. I didn't mind it though because I felt like I was being listened to. When the topics changed to how he uses his muscles everyday, he looked towards me and asked "Would you like to try for yourself?" At firs the confusion had set upon myself but when I looked down I could see the bulging in his pants. Which he led me over to the couch, at first I protested and said maybe we should talk again some other time. Instead he kissed me! I was all in this. The warmth of the kiss, the sexiness of it. It all had taken me back to when I read those romance kinky novels. The kissing was warm and inviting at first, but then went into a sexy bite on the next and shoulders. This is when I pulled back, and still that bulge in the past was there. I wanted to explore and asked "Are you sure you want to be with a little old teacher?" Michael peered up from my breasts' and said "More than anything." This is when, we went by the fireplace with the flickering flames. The smell of the burning wood, made it even more exotic as he kissed every part of my neck, face, and my shoulders. As he pulled my shirt off exposing my breasts, it was like I was exposed everywhere. He then went down farther to kiss my breasts, lick them and suck on them. As he sucked on my breast he decided to bite just hard enough to make myself arch into him. Then, the pants and shirt came off of him, his chest was defined, you could tell the muscles were from the farm that he worked out on. His penis was flexed hard, and I just wanted to ease upon because I really wanted to enjoy this. It had been such a long time since I was able to have sex with a man because of what happened in the city. I felt safe, but yet familar with Michael. The way that he could move around me was something I had never thought of before. At first, we were on the sherpa blanket in front of the fire. It was soft but yet I felt the warmth of the heat, and his body. I want to have more from him. In the middle, of him getting myself ready for himself. He was fingering me ever so lightly then went faster and faster until I had cummed right on his hand. Again next to the fire, I was already starting to sweat. When he got on top of me, he slowly entered inside of my vagina. I flexed myself upward towards him. He was slowly entering and pulling in and out. As he was doing this, I thought I was going to loose it again. Then, he started to really get the rithom going inside of me. Faster, and slower. We turned around and then I was on top for a while. Up and down my breast had bounce on him. I noticed more of the stubble on him from the fire and decided to lean down for a kiss. That is when he flipped me back over and pumped himself into my vagina. I screamed out in intense pleasure. The more I screamed the more he pumped. This was the most I had ever had as I climaxed one more time, he had pumped harder and harder. He was almost done, when he flipped me over on my stomach pulled me up towards him and started going so slow, as he had cummed, I could then hear the flames flickering behind us and it shown the light upon our sweaty bodies. After that, I always wondered why he never did tell me about his past and when he ever will tell me.

August 14, 2023 14:02

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.