5 comments

Adventure Friendship Contemporary

Do you know, you are the most beautiful creature God has ever created? Your existence is phenomenal and no one could ever be comparable to you in anyway. Remember those times we were on a date, when we were laughing on the table, those envious women were looking at us, or you, with jealousy in their eyes. Those waitresses were so nice to you and always came by and pouring for us. I often wonder if they just want to see your beautiful face once more. At the end of each dining, they often had a very reluctant face on them and stared at you. This made me feel envious too, I don’t like my love being stared at like this, this is sacrilegious and my love is only mine. No one can lay their greedy eyes on you, Honey.

Do you know, you are the most adorable Babe on Earth? Your intelligence is overriding every Genius on Earth, but you are just so humble that all your shines and rays were covered and leaked out as blessings to the society. Your work in computer science and teaching were the most intellectual enlightenment I had ever attend, and your research on how to improve the computer programming has offered the life of our people with so much joy and convenience. Your teaching and caring to your fellow classmates and students are so responsible that no one wants you to leave. Whenever you are walking in school or on the hallway, you are always the focus of the entire world. I am sometimes feeling jealous about your ingenious brain and I need you to be my guidance through my life. You are always teaching me so many life wisdom and you are the best teacher I could ever have. Your soldier philosophy, simplicity, truthful heart and integrity, make you having a body of all kind of jealousies. I worry, each time you go out, maybe, there would be a day, that people want to kidnap you, to steal you away from me. I worry, people would start some conspiracy to have you physically or mentally. I worry, this beautiful Babe is going to go away from my sight.

Do you know, you are the cutest Angel on the planet. Your generosity has always been very loving to all of your community and people in the same city. Remember those times we went to churches around your house, they all welcomed you with great pleasure and they told me that, you are one of the most giving Anglicans in the entire city. You often donate your time to worship and neighbourhood, and always an active member of the Humane Society. Remember those dogs and cats you saved and rescued, always looked at you as their Hero, being so calm and tamed, they were definitely in a good hand. You have won your trophies in the Humane Society and most of the staffs like you so much. Whenever you were there, I noticed, they were looking at you like looking at a Savior, and you know, I am jealous. I am jealous about you so badly, in a good way.

Do you know, you are the most forgiving Man on Earth. Your kindness and benevolence make me relive once more. Remember those time I failed and tumbled over my failures, you told me your stories as a infantry soldier on the battlefield, how you overcame difficulties and the savage enemies, “If I failed I could die”, you said. You are the master of unknowns and always know how to plan a great map for the actions and missions. Your big brain is empathetic to your fellow soldiers and your master role for hundreds of soldiers are proving you that you are a responsible leader who sacrificed so much of his time to bring up a great troop and a great Nation. When you received your medals, I saw the glittering of others’ eyes. Maybe those were jealousy, maybe those were envies, maybe those were joys, I was not sure, but I was sure that, I was not comfortable being aware that so many people looking at my love. I know he is pretty but I don’t want everyone look at him. It sounds like of childish and selfish, but this is my true feeling. Anyway, just don’t look at him with your greedy eyes please.

Do you know, you are the most energetic Man I have ever seen. You managed to have you pilot license while you were in the infantry and having so much work as a leader in the platoon. You even made time for coaching high school boys to play baseball. Remember those moments we were on your plane and the landings of the plane was elegant as you are. Remember those moments when we were in the air, you were flying with confidence and joy while being so skillful at work. You are such a cool Man, the coolest soldier boy who could never learn enough for his brain and use up his energy. You are so amazing and attracting all the jealous women around you. I often suspect those women in the army might be having a crash on you, don’t you think my love? Even though you told me you never noticed that you were cool and handsome, and your work is only combined with tiredness and messiness, I am still feeling jealous, I am jealous that those soldiers who could stay with you for so long, I am jealous that they could be woken up by your manly voice in every single morning, I am jealous that they could have lunches and dinners with my love, I am jealous that they could have lectures taught by my love, I am jealous that they could live under the same building with you, and they could be gently disciplined in your office and listened to your teaching.

For my love’s safety, I think I had made a wise decision.

I am never going out with you again.  

July 23, 2021 20:07

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

5 comments

Eve Y
15:31 Aug 01, 2021

This was a really interesting way to format your story. I like you writing style! Great job!

Reply

Muffin Hill
15:56 Aug 01, 2021

Thank you for reading, sister.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Yuki LangShan
14:27 Jul 30, 2021

Ok... This is a pure and cute masterpiece I have ever read. It's so great! I have countless appreciation. So was this a BL, sorry if I'm wrong? Anyways, it's really nice👍👏

Reply

Muffin Hill
16:03 Jul 30, 2021

Sorry what is a BL?

Reply

Yuki LangShan
17:19 Jul 30, 2021

Sorry, I didn't think that the main character might be a girl when writing about a 'man' as the main character's love ^^' It's called 'Boys' Love' anyways.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.