0 comments

Adventure Bedtime Coming of Age

SO, how does the story of humans began. GOD created humans, gave them feeling, emotions , speech of language to speak and express themselves. But human psychology created "INTROVERT AND EXTROVERT" by the way it is true or not I'm not aware but as far as I have read. Extroverts are banana and Introverts are like pomegranate, how much is true I don't know but let's begin with the story.

Nia was a girl who was very friendly but at the same time she was reserved type person also, actually Nia was friendly only with those whom she was sure about and reserved with those who she wasn't sure. With her the friends she was the mad one , people used to like her because of her friendly nature but when new people wanted to be with her she used throw tantrums , by saying I like this but I don't want it. Because of this she had only three friends, those new friends in front of them she thrown tantrums , started gossiping about her she isn't like the way she show herself. Her friend jazz was annoyed not because of Nia but because of the gossip .At the same time Nia stopped her social media site wasn't in contact with anybody, now more gossip started some thought she was dead .

But her friend was aware of Nia thought's she just wanted to be with herself and wanted a peaceful life without any gossip that's why she stopped everything . Nia wasn't Introvert nor Extrovert she was aware and even jazz was . She just wanted those people in her life who can tolerate her bad side because she was knowing the human tendency , fake people will leave you at the difficult time . Some approached her because they wanted her to be their girlfriend , some because of her study skills but the three friends was her friends because they saw the side of friendship in her. Even though she used to be in anger mode but they were

aware of the reason of anger. After some time the question arose in Nia's mind " who she was and why she is like this? " . And the answer came from her heart, the heart said " Nia is just a name and intro/extrovert is just a baseless thing, Nia is the name of the body and the spark of body is SOUL , and this can't be changed . Friend's will come and go from Nia's life but if the soul left the body , she will be called as body only not by the name of Nia . She got the answer , but she wasn't astonished she said to herself as long as I am with myself and soul is with me, "I don't need the tags of introvert or extrovert". After this , Nia started focusing on her career and herself , her friends also left her because of their respective career's but Nia wasn't sad at all . She started the new chapter of her life , where she has a career , her dreams, her soul and she was quite happy.

Her dream was to go Seoul and she went also during winter their she enjoyed the snow , beauty of nature everything , her best mood was to enjoy the food of Seoul and when she tasted her soul said ," Oh lalalalalala" she smiled on herself their she met new friends and family type . When she came back to home , she planted new trees and went to her office, everything was fun in her life. Then one day she decided to leave the company and wanted too join a new one, she did also as soon as submitted her resignation letter , everybody was astonished they started questioning her and she said I just want to change job and company . After hearing this CEO was her friend , she smiled at him and said 'CONGRALUATION'S " now you can live your life at peace and be demanding type . Nia wasn't aware of CEO'S feeling, he asked her not to leave she said I can't I have a life which should be fulfilled , he asked in which way you want to fulfill , she glared at him and said with myself only . CEO said , "If one of your will love you then ? she groaned and said please don't create a story . He said, what if I love you then , you can do job and at the same time you can fulfill your life also. She said you what oh my god! you are joking with me right . I will ignore it then , he pulled her and hugged her, now I'm not joking if this much is not serious for then fine I will tell to the world about my feelings that will be fine with you.

Nia said how could you do this ? I never asked any type of feeling from then how ? he said , feelings can't be controlled and especially that time when someone like you understands me , you are the type of person I need. Now again gossip started in Nia's life and again she left everyone with a smile . But she told CEO you are a person who believes in introvert / extrovert and you also did like others it's not your fault ! not even mine . I'M just unable to make you understand about myself.., :)

Once again Nia left , this time she went to Canada for studies and for job also, the only things she took with her was books, plants , luggage and herself. This time soul said to Nia, what are you afraid of bringing someone in your life ? It's the law of nature someone will accompany with me . Nia told I know but, the fact doesn't change what we felt was something else . And that made us leave right! Nia smiled at the sky and said I love you sky!

Three years passed Nia , was the same she mastered in business and was a reputed business tycoon she went to India at her home to meet her mother and what she saw from outside made her leave . Then she went to the where used to leave alone and started imaging the things she saw.

July 25, 2021 05:34

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.