Cleaning up Our Mistakes.

Submitted into Contest #77 in response to: Write a story set in the summer, when suddenly it starts to snow.... view prompt

0 comments

African American American Asian American

During the Transitional Period, someone came forward with a strange idea. This plan had to be written in stories in order to help Humanity finally Unite. The Structures were put up that they spoke about. The Engineering Structure started designing a Wind Structure that would change the climate and filter the air and water. The Legal Structure had shifted the Criminal System to the other Structures as Donald Trump had agreed. This gave way to being able to replace fines by giving purpose to those without.

The Mining Companies had shifted the empty Mines to creating O2 Generators for the Astronomical Structures. The Engineering Structure sent those who owed a debt to Society to move the Mountains and built large Mountains around the Nation. All those who asked America for Asylum got it through digging up sand and replacing it with soil created by the Sol Farms. The Soil farms replaced Waste Management since all our Supplies became Biodegradable. The Soil Farms became a way to deal with yard debris that would normally be burned.

All the waste was sent to Venus inside a Garbage Barn with an Incinerator The garbage was sorted by the worse Criminals. Their job was to move all the waste to the Barge and the metal to the Processing Plant that once was part of Waste Management. Once the Garbage was separated the Astronomical Structure sent the Barge to Venus Which caused the Planets atmosphere to change. The whole system shifted once America paid the Immigrants for their Service by buying them land in their own Nations. The Immigrants wound up selling all of the Supplies created by the United States of America but by this time it was beginning to be called the United Federation of America.

By the end of the Transitional Period. Nobody really broke any laws and most people earned their place in Society. They had a strong Moral Compass and bright Ethical Spirit. Their knowledge of their field made them wonderful citizens that you would not know they were ever Criminals before. By the time everyone settled into their new lives with their Aerodynamic Houses filtering the air while creating energy for the houses. This drastically changed the course of our planet. War was ended but we had a stronger Human Fighting Structure. A Structure set up in case we needed to defend ourselves.

The new Mountains, changed the course of Wind direction. Acting like a drill pointing into the sky. This Mountain was constructed on Greenland. In Antarctica the constructions there made the air travel towards the North. This created a strong Northern Wind Force. We finally ended the Natural disasters. However, when you change the way things were you have to expect great and unusual changes. Remember, we want to cool the Earth until we can do away with the Methane trapped in the ice and give the Antarctican Animal lifeforms enough time to Transition to a safer Ecosystem.

This made the Seasons change drastically and we figured it out unexpectedly. We were enjoying our final summer when all of a suddenly the air began to get colder and colder. The Newly Formed Media for All Humanity, told the people that Winter was beginning early this year. At least the Structures were prepared and set up places for those who needed it shelter from the cold. This was not expected but it was thought about and that was what saved all Humanity. We finally had enough homes and everybody had one,

Now the people had jobs and knew how to control wind directions. They decided that they had enough soil worldwide after creating the large Mountains surrounding the newly strengthened land masses. In order to prevent the massive blizzard that came before. The soil was given to the Astronomical Structures which sent to Venus. This created a larger Planet which sometimes blocked the sunlight from hitting Earth. This altered the climate yet again and Humanity had to create a way that they could still get light. They made on a large scale Artificial Under Water Lights.

When the Venusian Eclipse occurred the lights would turn on. During this period it was Winter on land and under water life was thriving with plant life. The Ecosystem shifted but Humanity adapted helping life on Earth to thrive. On Venus it seemed to be always Summer and Humanity did the same thing to its Magnetic poles. The Wind Patterns Changed and so did the way it spun. The tilt of the planet matched the Earths. Lightening rods were placed in a way to create a strong magnetic field around the Planet. the atmosphere was protected and Winter began.

After we proved Terra forming was possible we moved some people to colonize the planet who began calling it Nirvana. Our eyes shifted to the next Problem an asteroid could strike either planet we had to do something. The good thing was we got a report from the News For All Humanity that previously during the Transition Drones were made for the job. Humanity was made aware that the asteroids would be torn apart and made into a beautiful landscape for Mars. The other Drones which stayed on the surface did all the cleaning of the surface,

Ceres was pulled into the Martian Gravitational Field which was strengthened by the land being built by the Soil Farms steady work all year round. the only change to Terra forming this planet is that the North and South Poles were made perfectly by the lenses that reflected light into the water. The Volcanoes were also used to create a perfect landscape. On the outer ring where they knew it as the safe zone the Soil Farms were set up to collect the debris that was spewed from the Volcano. They traded this for separation from the Astronomical Age they called their new home New Jerusalem where the Garden of Eden was recreated in payment for their service to Humanity.

Humanity finally had three planets to call home. All of which had controlled Climates and strong spirits. Humanities soul was once so full of sin that it was like Winter Storms destroying the Spring lke energy they were born with. By the time the Pandemic hit Humanity was like the Summer in the Deserts of Syria. Now that we had to work together we went back to having a Winter Spirit mixed with the Spring energy.

January 18, 2021 05:01

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.