0 comments

General

It was a very rare and precious day that I never forget. A long journey of love that has never allowed by the destiny to put into a happiness. It was a day for me to celebrate, it’s my birthday. Every year I’ve been doing an extra time for my birthday and celebrating it together with the charities that my family has been doing. It is my way of saying to God that I really love the life that he gave to me. Every year in the charity event we always give food and gifts. In this year’s event, I tried to go to the other place see what are the real situation of that place. It is a place where old feelings and emotions are forgotten. THE OLD MANSION HOME FOR THE AGED, place for the beloved aged fellows that has been abandoned by their families. It is more likely a strong feeling for me because they deserved to be loved and take care by their children.

Two days before my birthday, I thought of something that I can give to the OLD MANSION and all the people in that place. My parents already prepared food and vitamins. Those days are winter and I think that a coat would be better. I used my savings to buy more coat for the beloved grandparents. Their body are more likely to be prone for cough and colds that’s why they really need this. My money can’t afford to buy enough coats so I decide to go in second hand store. It was a usual store for the cloths that has been secondly use and some of those are dirty and some are old. It took me an hour to get those sets of coats- 3 boxes in all. At home I checked it all, I saw a very nice coat and it try to wear it. I was surprise to what I felt in my hand, I was uncertain of what I found. A red envelope that feels like an old letter and covered with plastic which I guess it lasted in that moment. As I opened, it was a letter of grief and sadness. “Dear Madeline, long way journey of my love that keeps me alive even in the time of battle. I am distending in the harbour of Afghanistan due to the intense war in the land. I am eager to be alive just to see once more. In my entire life was a mess that I even want to die just as in instant due to the famine and hardship. I saw a hundreds of soul that has been longing for survival but it was never come. I’ve been here for almost two years and it was just your memories that keep me motivated and alive. You are my reason to live. Every night I dreamed that you are in my arms and wrapped in love and happiness. I still waiting for a moment that this war would end that I would see you again. You are my life that gives me motivation, my inspiration and my hope. You fill my heart with happiness that even hardship comes, would never quit for as long as you are there waiting patiently for me. It might be hard or you to wait be remember that my love, the only hope that we can both hold on. I am in pain, knowing that my father is sick and eventually die. I can’t even visit the grave of my father. My sister Anne married to a young man who is also a soldier he died eventually in Macau battle. So much to ask in me, am I able to be with you someday in this very crucial moment? My soul longs for you very much, and yes it true! All I ask is to wait for me wait for me in the garden of valley street. I will come back alive and even the grave can’t pull me out. It is my promise, I will be with you. Your beloved, Martine.” As I read it, it gives an undefined feeling-being sad for those kind of setting of lovers and motivation of being in love truly in spite of being a far from each other. I noticed that at the back of the letter it has an address written as “123 Sto. Rico valley Nungsten Apollo Germany”. It was just a 30 minutes from our home. I tried to visit the address in the letter a day after the preparation for the event. i was surprise to know that the old man was transferred to the OLD MANSION where i am having a charity works. it gives a confidence to know the story and to know the real happening beyond that old note.

I am very excited to meet the owner of the letter, i already called the OLD MANSION for the confirmation o the named Martine in the MANSION. He was a soldier that was abandoned hi relative due to the unstable family relation. This is now a day that i will meet the owner of the letter. He was surprise on the letter, all of a sudden tears came down to him. I don't understand what i am going to fell that moment. it broke me when he say this line, "this letter is for her but it wasn't given to her because it was lost. i come to our meeting place. All i know, she was married to Alfonso Del Fero. She never waited for me. She thought that was dead, this letter serves a way to inform that I've come back. Sad to say shes now gone. Oh my Madeline, until now i a waiting for your love-in heaven. " Tears came down.

December 05, 2019 06:15

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.