Dilemma? Dilemna was spelt differently in my reality. To go back? I have had offers.. Could i go back?? Why would I go back?

Submitted into Contest #95 in response to: Start your story with someone being presented with a dilemma.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Bedtime Speculative

The reanimation of this world is sick.. Today for example the streets are almost all paved new.. What has that to do with reanimation of this world? Same with the masks.. Some people's faces do not come back from the zombie plague about to hit and instead of reanimated and relighting the whole world.. the designers of this game are just hiding people's faces.. Wild.. And I know my television English shows no longer are speaking English.. Makes me wonder what reality this is? Dilemma? Sure I have several of them. That no one listens nor cares that the mark of the beast is already patented. https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606&fbclid=IwAR3cukmmRcPjztVidJeD70vcdiSKXF-P1Av0-XZUJETPLfmbERSrF-U_m2Y Revelation 13:16-17 – “He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no-one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.” That the US government is already legalized your death and is preparing for war. https://www.minds.com/Talon123/blog/revelation-13-16-17-he-also-forced-everyone-small-and-great-1243018286752870400 That evil seems to have won. That I appear to be on a dead reanimated world where several people and buildings need repair from what ever game was played here last.

How to tell you are in a reanimated world. One the sun is not yellow it it white. Two people lips move but their words are not coming out like their lips movement. 3. You read Mandela effect articles and know JCPenny and where Japan was off the coastof China once up on a time.Time travel is real folks. My dilemma or dilemna in my reality is would I go back. https://blog.reedsy.com/creative-writing-prompts/contests/94/submissions/67338/ I share this other post to see if you are from this reality or not. I mean think. If you could go home would you? How is time travel possible? Quantum leaps? Sort of. What I have seen so far? My dilemna in my first few months was the rapture. I lost close to 1.3 to 2 billion people. I know what my world's population was. And what the world's population at each of the new earths I passed through.

How did the rapture occur? They murdered them through abortion. This was not what I expected of a rapture. IS there no way to find any of those missing 45 million US citizens or 500 millin Chinese or 500 million Pakistanis? I have no idea. I am not God. I am a time traveler by mistake. I died. And somehow ended up here. So dilemma or dilmna could I go back? Would I go back? What is funny is this time travel loop was set up a lot longer back then anyone believes. Why? Solomon traveled time. Jesus speaks of time travel. The first will be last and last will be first.. I did not expect this in my relaity. Lets be honest. I worked for projects that are conspiracy level and so I can say I know conspiracies are real. Taht this time travel is set up by the Montauk project to kill Christ is wildly not what I expected. Neither being 4.5 billino years old if locaiotn and distance of where I started my journals was to where the internet currently states I am at. https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1235346620230565888 Why do i post links to my reference? Simply pointing out dilemma for me grows daily. Sort of like today. DO I SAY hey you know I say a dead person today? Or hey someone's mask slipped off and either halloween is on early today or masks are being used to cover up zombies that can not be reanimated or setup correctly from whatever happened to this reality billions of years ago? I mean. I am just pointing out what I see. What am I talking about? To travel here I must be dying somewhere. And? Well in a closed time curved loop I travel the past. Meaning? You all are dead if I lived where I lived. And yes Virginia Zombies are real.

So what is the end dilemma that I have to deal with? Reality. What is real? Should I tell you? I suppose it can not hurt. Fate has your soul bound for hell or heaven. And this? All of this is a light show. Say what? You eat plants. Plants eat light. You are basically recycled light and in the end God or the great storyteller is retelling his story. And? A lot of people are not getting out of this hell. That is more wildly something I did not expect in my reality. I expected Zachariah to be a nuke going off against a Turkeyish army or Chinese army. While here Zechariah you have zombies fighting each other. Wildly not what I had in mind when I read the bible for forty plus years when Zachariah was spelled with an A. The same dilemma that the lion no longer lies with the lamb here. Does that mean what? What are the wolves? Montuak assassins against christ? I suppose. Evil is evil. Pray repent and if you can change your ways. I doubt this rant will improve anyone or change anyone. However that is the dilemma nothing can be changed by me or the millions of other people traveling through here. And why is that? Fate. I did not believe in fate. I believed in choices made or broke a man. And now? Fate is all I can see and I wonder sincerely if heaven is someplace that is wonderful as wonderland or weirder than the past few years of my life? How weird? That is the dilemma if I talk about I get sent back to the shrink. However when I point out to the people I know are affected they deny their memories and now? I am no longer sure of reality. That is the dilemma I have faced since 2016 plus or minus billions of years from this current distance and location from when I grew up on Sagittarius on a galaxy diameter supposedly 377,000 light years across and the next galaxy was to hit in 365,000 years.. Which is real to you. Something you read. Or is all science made up. Maybe that is the dilemma I did not do the tests myself I read and said. Ah hay. No blackholes discovered in my reality outside of hypothesis and lab studies of a theoretical nature. And now? Seems like there are a lot of blackholes here. What is the real dilemma reality is ending and I believe in Christ. Is there an end for me or is this just the beginning of another story?

May 23, 2021 02:57

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.