5 comments

Black Fantasy Romance

(WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE LANUGUAGE AND MATURE ACTIVITIES)

They say nothing good happens at midnight right? Well, I should’ve listened. As I looked outside my window, my eyes made four with a beautiful looking white Polar bear.

 ‘Now what is a polar bear doing in my backyard at 12 in the night?’ I thought to my self as both our heads tilted in confusion.

I saw the animal sniff the air twice before I saw what seemed to be fog coming from his mouth as he ‘spoke’. Not having any other choice, I went outside to see what that was about. I slipped on my crocs and embraced the cold air once I opened the door.

“Well hello there love.” I spoke as I approached the bear.

“You look a bit lost.”

Oddly enough, I wasn’t scared. I felt a sense of comfort and peace from the animal as I heard him respond.

“Hello mama.” He replied gruffly while stepping closer to me.

“I’ve been searching for you little one and now I have finally found you.” He concluded while embracing me and sniffing my hair.

“Well show me yourself. I expect that you are a shapeshifter?” I asked, shivering slightly as he seemed to be harnessing his own cold source.

Suddenly, the air shifted around us and in a whirl of wind, the polar bear was now replaced with a tall, dark, chocolate specimen of a man.

‘Hmmm. Yum’ I thought as I stepped back and admired him. He had two beautiful pecs, a flat stomach but not too toned, looked about 6 ft 2 inches, had a fade on both side of his hair, nice, full beard, luscious lips and captivating brown eyes.

“What do you think my princess? Am I good enough for you?” he asked standing in his naked glory.

“Yes you are. Let’s go inside and warm up a bit.” I suggested while taking his right hand and leading him inside.

We went up to my bedroom and I led him to my bed. I pushed him slightly and got on top of him. Gripping my ass, he claimed my lips with his mouth and we began to kiss passionately. His hands began moving all around my body, caressing my rolls.

“Hmmm,” I moaned pushing away, “I don’t even know your name.”

“It’s Deangelo my sunshine. I have come from very far to find my mate and alas, I did so just by stumbling upon your enticing cocoa butter scent.” He responded while flipping me on the bed.

“Well I’m Izzy. You must ve wondering why I haven’t screamed and run away yet right?” I asked, feeling his pecs.

“The thought had crossed my mind.”

“I’m not your typical girl you see. I’ve always dreamed of this happening to me and how I would respond. Would I run away or would I just embrace the madness of it all?” I replied.

“Well, I guess we know your answer.” He laughed loudly while snuggling into me.

We spent the night talking and getting to know each other and it was quite something. I made him something to eat since I know he must be hungry and he gobbled that grilled cheese sandwich up. ‘Me next’ I laughed to myself.

At this point, sleep had become a distant memory as we sat in the living room watching reruns of A Different World. Cuddled up on one another, thr question that had been lingering was asked,

“So where do we go from here? I am not from around here as you can tell and I can only keep my cold resolve for so long.” He said while rubbing my sides softly.

“Oh, that’s fine love. I’ll move back with you. Just let me rent this place and show you around for a couple days and we can go.” I said to him smiling widely.

Grabbing my face with his large hands, he kissed me roughly and said, “I fucking love you already my princess. You don’t know how much that means to me.”

“I told you already, I always wanted something like this. I was prepared.” I said inbetween kisses.

Exactly a week later, I was packed up and moving to Antartica with my new bear. He had installed all the heat things necessary for my survival as we knew that I was not equipped for such a climate change.

Once we got there, I got settled in and went straight to sleep. I was awoken by light kisses to my stomach. Looking down, I saw Deangelo staring back at me.

“What are you doing love?” I asked him breathing shakily.

“Trying to wake you up. I was gonna eat your pussy but I decided to save that for later.” He grinned up a me ‘innocently’.

Shoving him off while laughing, I went to the bathroom to freshen up. While brushing my teeth, I felt him before I even saw him.

“Deangelo!” I screeched as I felt his soft tongue against my pussy.

Wasting no time, he dived right in and started lapping me up like his life depended on it. I moaned out , hurrying to rinse my mouth as I bend over to give him more access.

“Babe, you have to be still. Wouldn’t want me pin you down now would you?” he asked, coming up for air.

“You promise?” I asked with a smile.

He growled out and picked me up and threw me on the bed. Wasting no time, he ripped all my clothing leaving me baring my all to him. He started caressing my body as he looked at me with hunger. Slowly inserting himself in me, he groaned out a bit while moving in a in and out motion. Closing my eyes, I felt him reach down and attach his lips to my right breast.

“Izzy. Izzy. Izzy. Wake up.” I heard as I opened my eyes.

“What is this?” I asked in confusion.

“Welcome back. You are at Dolphin General Hospital. You’ve been in a coma for 6 months now.”

What the absolute fuck??

June 06, 2021 04:39

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

5 comments

Tricia Shulist
16:45 Jun 12, 2021

Interesting story. I know it’s fantasy, and I respect that. A polar bear turning into a man is strange, so I should embrace the fantasy, but there are no polar bears in Antarctica. The same as there are no penguins in the Arctic. Once a geography teacher, always a geography teacher ... But I did enjoy the story and the concept of what we dream of when we are in a coma. Thanks.

Reply

D Benjamin
17:09 Jun 13, 2021

Lol thanks for that clarification. I honestly wasn't sure and I just used the first cold place that came to mind. Thank you for enjoying the story.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Pippin Took
18:11 Jun 16, 2021

I enjoy this story! At first I thought possibly the doctor was doing that to her, (yk the sexy stuff) but actually that's not the case XD

Reply

D Benjamin
18:03 Jun 17, 2021

Thank you! Had to put a little twist in there lol.

Reply

Pippin Took
18:26 Jun 17, 2021

Np!! :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.