0 comments

Thriller Mystery Drama

Breaking news: The teenage girl was finally found………


The whole city was devastated upon hearing the news.


Everyone has been updating their selves about the missing girl, for almost a week now. Everyone became detective who build theories and made up a story of their own. They say maybe she ran away. Some say maybe someone must abducted her, and others mostly said maybe someone killed her. But nobody got the correct answer. She killed herself.



Police said: Indeed it was a suicide case.


Broken neck from the rope-

Scattered pills on the ground-

Slit on her wrist-

And a swollen forehead, who look like he stumble through the stairs. Cause of the effect of pills.



Throughout the whole episodes of seems like a mystery-thriller kind of series, every theories and story are now fell into nowhere. Relieved that the girl have finally found and tragically dead, there’s something piece in the puzzle that need to be answer. Why did she kill herself? Or did she really killed herself?


Everyone are now more puzzled than before.


The girl become an instant celebrity for her disappearance, but now she become more famous for killing herself.


WHY? WHY? WHY? - People are flexing their minds again.




Riley is quiet famous in our school as I remembered. She’s pretty, kind to everyone, smart, and also rich since she’s the daughter of the mayor in this city. In fact she almost have it all. Everyone would do anything in exchange for her almost perfect life. Yes! Almost perfect life.


It was Monday before her disappearance, when I was heading to my first class that day; early for history. Someone bump me on my way causing m body to loss its balance. She’s crying, her make-up is drifting away. She looks like a mess, but a pretty mess. This is the first time I saw her looking like that. She’s always this kind of girl with a bright face.


“so-rryy” She stuttered with almost like there is something a large lump of phlegm in her throat.


“No, it’s fine. But are you okay?” I said, as she helped me pick up my books on the floor.


“Yeah, I’m okay” She said, as she sniffed in relaxation


“Okay, then if you need someone to talk, you can talk to me” I concernly said as I gave her my phone number.


“Ah…weird but Thanks,” she said looking now like in a hurry to head out from this weird situation.


"’ forgot, what’s ur name?” she added


“Jamie. Jamie Ada--“ but before I was about to spill out my whole name she ran away quickly outside.


Why the hell she looks like suddenly in a hurry?


Finally I was on my final class that day, but bumping to Riley these morning and seeing him cried and being in a hurry is still bugging me. What is going on with her? It wasn’t my business but I just feel like I have to know. I have to do something about it.


“Okay class, bring out your Chemistry book” Said by Mrs. Fox who just entered the room, which makes me realized I am staring at the window next to my side with my mind being blown by my subconscious.


I flipped, my book once, twice, fourth times, and third times.

“Shit” I said quietly with my heart pumping my rib cage hardly

“Fuck” I added loudly, which makes everyone fall their attention to me

“No cursing and swearing in my class” Said warningly by Mrs. Fox

“Sorry” I mumbled as I flipped my bag, and look for something that isn’t the chemistry book.


Something important to me is missing. "Shit!"




“IT was you” Riley said waking up from a familiar place. She's in their own rest house basement.


“Kill yourself or I’m gonna kill yah? choose wisely” said by the girl standing next in front of Riley who just being awake from being unconscious.


“What the fuck is wrong with you?” said Riley as he gasped and relish her strength. Her head is bleeding endlessly and there’s a slit on her wrist. She's bleeding to much.


“I don’t know, maybe. You!” Said by the strange girl intimidatingly, with her face looking like she’s out of her mind.


“WHY ME!?” Screamed Riley in confusions.


“Again, I don’t know” laughingly said by the girl as she walked now towards Riley’s weakened body. An put something on her neck.


“Fuck you!, don’t touch me” Riley screaming out of her lungs, as her blood start to spill on the floor.


“Don’t struggle I know you like being touched. Slut” suddenly Riley’s stop from struggling. she froze from sudden realization.


“OH! Now you remember something huh!” She laughed now with Riley’s being carried lifelessly under her arms. and sit her in the arm less chair.


“Let’s make this, quick” she added, leveling her face to Riley's in-shocks face.


“Why!?” Riley’ said now with his face looking blankly and tears start dripping in her cheeks.


“You want to know?!?” Said by the girl with one of her brows sticking up with an evil grin expression in her face.


“WHYYYYYY!!!???” Riley shout, almost spitting out on the girls face.


“Okay! Chill girl! Sit tight and imam tell yah everything! -- First, you have it all. Second you have it all. Third You have it all and last you have it all. Bitch.” She laughed and stared grinningly to Riley.


“Just kidding. I just remember the first day you transferred school. The day you said to everyone you wanted to change, you want a better version of yourself. And of course everyone believe you, cause everyone like you, adore you, and worship you; Why? you just fucking have it all, pretty, rich, smart talented and everything. But me—“ The girl sighed


“I was being treated like a trashed, everybody hates me, everybody is disgusted about me, even my parents want me to be gone. And it all start when you fucking use me and played with my emotion and sexuality just for a game—Im such an idiot for believing that you like me” The tears on the girl started to fall but There's this still evil smile stuck in her face.


 "And you, you just leaved. move on, and suddenly act like a saint. So here’s the truth. I planned it all TADAAAHH!!” She’s added and laugh like a witch while holding something in her hand. It’s the other end of the rope that's dangle on Rileys neck.


“So I transferred to school. I followed you to confront you. But I realized you don’t even remember me. You srsly fucking don’t remember, the fucking things you do to me; to people. So instead of confronting you, making things easy. I decided to make it thrilling. I started stalking you, followed you walking to your home, and luckily I found something. I found your filthy little secret, and that’s where things become more exciting. I start to send threats to you and even Send pictures of…(she pick a picture on the floor and shows it to Riley) So is it good? Sleeping with Teachers for a good mark?!” She said offensively as she bites her lower lip.


“Fuck you! Jaime!! Hel-” and before Riley screamed for help, she saw Jaime, pull the rope utterly that makes Riley float in the air and struggled to fight death. It takes a minutes before and..


“Party’s over” said Jamie as she leaves the basement with Riley's lifeless body hanging on the ceiling; and spilled some pills on the floor to make it look like a suicide. “Poor Riley, wasn’t that perfect at all” She added as she slip the Polaroid picture of Riley secret’s to her pocket; which she believe she just dropped these morning.



Breaking news: The teenage girl who just recently told suicide by the authority was now confirmed a murder case after the autopsy. A number of suspects are now being named with the help of pictures being sent to authority by Miss. Riley’s friend Ms. Jamie Adams.

September 03, 2020 15:21

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.