THE BLECUR GIRL

Submitted into Contest #103 in response to: Write about a character looking for a sign.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Coming of Age Contemporary

This a story of a 21st century girl, she was studying in primary school when her father died. From that day the girl never showed interest for friends , outside the world or any type of functions. She used to go school and come home directly, because their was a person who used to wait for the girl and used to ask the girl about the day.

For 11 years, the girl was under the shadow of the boy, she used to think the "GOD" will send her the sign of love, faith, honesty etc. IN a form of different person, but she wasn't aware the sign she was waiting was the boy itself. They used to smile, laugh, enjoy the journey the of life ,as long as they were together . One day they both went to the mountainous side as a school trip the girl was happy and the boy was astonished because he was hoping to stay at home and play his game . But the girl dragged him and made him to join the trip, boy gave the warning "Don't you dare to drag me something odd? " The girl smiled and said, fine but you will be the person who will come by yourself . The boy said, are you stable or have lost your mind , because why I will come myself to join you?

Yay! why not because you are the only person who is aware of my madness , he said "I KNOW" but let me tell you I don't know you here that's all. Fine, said the girl and then she went to the teacher and said , ' Sir can I join the mountain climbing training ? . Sir said , yes but "ARE YOU SURE? yes sir I am sure .

Because nobody here is mine friend , so I want to learn it. The boy was busy with his friend when he heard that the girl was going to learn mountain climbing, he said what did you said ? say it again. "YOUR BEST FRIEND IS LEARNING MOUNTAIN CLIMBING". He groaned, and said to himself this much you can do to make me mad , she came laughing and said "No I can do more if you want" The boy looked at her and said stop it and go withdraw your name. I can't you know , because you want to enjoy even I want to so that's why, okay he said 'Do whatever you want I won't come for you even if you beg'. By the way , said girl how we should beg can you tell me?

He sighed , and went whole night he said to himself I won't go , but next morning he went to sir and registered his name . When the girl saw, she said " somebody told me I won't accompany you but then also he did" "OH MY GOD" people are changing within one day. He told keep your mouth shut otherwise, she said what otherwise? I can't even talk to myself. When they started climbing, Girl was smiling and said "LIFE IS ALL ABOUT THE MOMENT I LIVE IN WITH YOU " the boy stared at her and said please choose something nice next time please. After some height they reached the girl was tired was about to loose her grip the boy held her from the waist , and said let's stop it here for now. She said, okay when they came down , everybody told him "Is something between you two? he said , THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

The trip was for 3 days and in 3 days he realized his feelings for girl , but he didn't dared to share his feelings, because he was afraid to loose her. As the trip ended they were leaving girl said to boy , " Stop your act and say what's in your mind" he said stop dreaming and let's go. They both sat together in the bus and she said to him, you know I know you better than anyone YOU LIKE SOMEONE RIGHT. He said you must be granny , who just says nonsense and stop it. Next week is your birthday , please celebrate it this year , she said I don't want to . He said I'm not listening to you and going to sleep , plus I'm taking it as YES.

When the girl's birthday came the boy wished her with a smile made her day with full of fun, excitement. The next day when was finding the boy she found out that he went to the hospital. She also went their just to tease him, later she she find out that boy was fighting with a heart disease all he could he do was be with the girl , and make her happy. After 10 days they both went out for a walk , talked with each other , had fun. Then the boy said, "DO YOU MIND IF I LEAVE YOU? she said , I WON'T . The boy smiled and said "GOOOD" Don't lose hope . The girl smiled I won't , I will just live the life in a wonderful way so that you'll regret leaving me.

THE SIGN FOR GIRL FROM GOD WAS THE BOY, SHE UNDERSTOOD IT. BUT...., IT WAS LATE .

The girl hoped it was a dream , so that she can wake up and meet the boy. It was the reality , when girl saw the boy on her lap. No motion, he wasn't even breathing but his eyes was just looking at the girl. When everybody found they were astonished , the girl's mother "IT WAS FATE " now, he has to go you have to accept the truth and let him go. The girl thought fine, "I WILL LET HIM GO". From that day the girl, made new friends she started living life . Everyone was pleased that girl has moved on, but the girl's heart was aching from pain to cry but she couldn't . 2 years passed, everything inside and outside the life of girl. From outside she was happy , smiling , giggling , but from inside she was waiting for the moment to meet the boy again . In these 2 years, the girl never blamed GOD for anything . She showed gratitude that the boy was free from pain, she prayed every time that boy's soul should be at peace and walk on the path of reincarnation .

FOR THE GIRL SIGN WAS IN THE FORM OF BOY , BUT FOR SOME PEOPLE IT COULD BE IN THE FORM OF ANYTHING, YOU JUST HAVE TO FEEL IT WITH HEART.

July 17, 2021 09:00

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.