0 comments

Crime Thriller Suspense

                                                     The Turn of Fate

A figure is carrying a suitcase and throws it from a bridge. After which the figure hops in a car and go from there. Tyler, Jenifer, Steve and Vironica are two couples who loves playing games. Tyler and Jenifer belongs from Paris and Steve and Vironica comes from Italy. They all enters in a place which is cold. Actually both the couple plays online games and always research for new games. A very famous game in online name Zig-Zag where there are teams and winning in cash 200 million dollar. All the people who plays online games become crazy about this game. Another girl name Elise comes in that place and shocks to discover Theo who is happens to be her ex boyfriend. But suddenly they hear a big gun shot as Elise is about to confront Theo as to why he comes there. It is discovered that Tyler is dead and the gun is in the hand of Vironica.  As everyone is shocks with the scenario in front of them as they rush to see the matter. And above most shocking is that Vironica  stares back at them with a creepy smile. Steve froze seeing his wife as he has no idea of why his wife kills a stranger.  After few hours later Vironica just faint and when she wakes up she scares seeing gun in her hand with blood and a dead body in front of her. She looks at Steve who is motionless. A few minutes later everyone rush towards Vironica and Steve takes her to the hospital and others takes Tyler’s dead body for postmortum but Jenifer is furious at Vironica but as she herself didn’t understand why Vironica kills her husband remin silence and agrees to send the body for postmortum. But shockingly police arrest Theo instead of Vironica. This shakes everyone as Theo was present with Elise and Steve and Elise was confronting him. Everything is just messed up specially for Elise and Steve. It has been four years of this incident.  Steve and Vironica has stopped playing games. But suddenly one phone call shakes Vironica to the core as the other end of the telephone tells her to see the online video of that day. Elise Methew and Vivian Methew were soul sister. Both grew up in a loving and caring family. Both girls love to play games. And they always play games. In their childhood Elise and Vivian use to play ludo, chess everything. But deep down inside both the sisters starts to compete each other as they grew up and also little bit of jealousy. As they grew up they meet Theo Steward duing their college time. Theo too love playing games. As the time goes Internet comes so Elise , Vivian and Theo starts playing online games. One day they find that a new game has comes to town online.  They all joins in that game including Steve , Veronica, Jenifer and Tyler. But Tyler is a womeneizer. Wherever he sees women he wants to get them in his bed to have some fun. Eventually Theo  and Elise fall in love with each other. But soon Elise finds that he is cheating her with her own sister Vivian. Elise feels heartbroken and shattered by discovering the affair and breaks all her ties with Theo. But Elise side by side still wants Theo in her life at any cost.  Veronica get shocks when she hears a creepy smile from the other end of the phone who threatened her to reveal her dirty secret. She keeps the phone down. Actually Tyler , Vivian Steve and Jenifer all were friends of Elise. They were couples who later gets married in the presence of Elise so in exchange Elise team up with all the other four out of whom Tyler was a womanizer and lure many girls behind back his wife Jenifer. One day Elise makes a plan and calls Tyler Jenifer and Veronica and Steve and set up a fake game to trap Vivian and Theo. Eventually they first kills many people through this game which at the beginning looks very innocent but when the players deep inside they becomes victim of this team who murders them and burried their body in the backward of an abandoned house. When they finally trap Vivian at first Tyler takes her womanhood many times till her vigina get destroyed. After that they kills her with an axe. They burries her body in the same place with the other bodies. Theo runs away as soon as he hears about Vivian’s death in a horrible condition he recognises who could have then it. But Elise is more smart so again Elise and the other four create a fake game of same name where finally Theo get trapped but the day Elise was about to kill Theo Tyler refuse any further help so Elise act according to her plan and kills Tyler by Veronica who has an juicy affair with Tyler which is known very well by Elise. She shows them schoks when Tyler dead and all thought that she was equally unaware of this murder. Infact she was the one who threats Veronica and Tyler to expose about their secret affairs to their spouses. But Veronica knew who is blackmailing her so the night the phone come Veronica rush to the abandoned house from where Elise is calling and stabs her from behind the back and finishes her game for good. Veronica comes back to home but sadly she committed suicide the next day. Today only Steve and Theo is survive and they are the surviver. Theo releases from the jail and both Steve and Theo gives a creepy smiles to each other because everything are their plan not Elise. The affair between Veronica and Tyler happens because secretly Steve sells his wife to Tyler as he loves to share her with his womanizer buddy. Both Steve and Tyler use to make love to Veronica together. Veronica too enjoy this act too. Jenifer however now cut off from everything and moved on in her life. Steve and Theotry to find her to kill her but unfortunately they are unable to find her at the end gives up on her. 

April 19, 2024 17:59

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.