2 comments

Adventure Friendship Sad

I'm a human who was born in a nation where boom shelling and body burying were commonplace. The entire day and night felt like a nightmare. My friends, relatives, and neighbours have all died. The secret boat made its way inside the flesh and blue zone. Food, water, and oxygen are in short supply. This appears to be a roller coaster ride, and the distance seemed to stretch on forever. The beautiful and pure sea waves push against the boat, making me feel alive.

I haven't seen land in almost a week, and all I can think about is crying, food suffering, and the scent that surrounds my body. I had a good night's sleep, dreaming about resting my head on my mother's feet and eating home-cooked meals with delight. My family showers me with kindness, and my mother tells me stories. Everything was fine, and I was having a nice time. My brothers and sister forced me to wake up and play with us after water blasted on my face, which I was enjoying. Meanwhile, heavy, deadly rain begins to fall.

People were moving and the boat was shrivelling. When I awoke and saw that we were dating in the heart of the blue water, I began screaming and shouting. A man walked over to me and helped me get up, pulling water out to save 1000 lives. A team was transformed into a group, and members of the group clasped each other's hands. We were moving into a fleshy surface as the boat sank into the sea.

Perhaps a big giant wave and boat came toward us. Throwing an orangish air filled wheel for us and shouting to gap that and swim towards the boat. We have no choice and are ready to become a prison on that boat. A man dragged me upon the boat and told me to move to the middle round mark and sit.

In the country of sand, food, and water, I develop as a victim and live as a slave. Assuming the role of a prisoner and living as one for the rest of my life. This journey was never going to finish. Some young people who had previously aided me offered me the opportunity to flee to Europe. Where we can live, work, and eat with justice and a respectful manner. They scrolled and slapped me when I answered yes, let's go. I screamed and argued with them, and they subsequently apologised. We broke out of prison, hid in a truck, and revised our strategy and plan. Without a car or support system, you can only get halfway. Finally, I discovered a boat that others had reserved, and I hid among them because we didn't have any extra cash to pay the human smugglers.

The travel will be joyful because of the excellent people on board, but the weather was not. For the first time in my life, we travelled to meet a water cyclone, but it was a dead end. We were gone in the open blue sky and sea since the smugglers forgot the path. A weekday and night spent with an empty stomach and dry lips in the sun, surrounded by dangerous sharks. People who were eager to land and take their first steps on European soil were slaughtered as a result of the illusion. It's like a narrative, but it's based on my real-life experience of travelling with strangers and turning to friends.

We all noticed an island and wanted to land there after a month without a guide, but the people who came there to enjoy the weather and fish pushed our rubber boat away and screamed at us to return. The mother of a newborn requested that we land on their territory, but they shouted and pulled our boat away. They don't want us to live among them and earn money in their country, as a matter of fact. I questioned myself, knowing that we were both humans, but that our faith was Islam. Our entire country was burning and collapsing, but they were unwilling to save our lives by giving us a shelter where humanity exists, whether the word humanity exists or not, whether human rights exist, or is it just a name?

The course of events had been altered, and we were once again on the open sea, with individuals attempting to enter the country in the dead of night. We all agreed and patiently awaited our turn. We attempted to enter, but when we arrived, individuals were still waiting and performing out their obligations. Another boat approached us and sought permission to feed our babies, but they refused. We set out in search of another island where we can all land and live in peace.

After a week, some of the refugees noticed a site where we were all getting ready to land and decided to look for food for the women and children. As we arrived, there was a steel wire gauze-enclosed barrier on the uphill side. There was a tsunami of refugees fighting there, and they were shelling an eye-burning boom to force the people to retreat. We were all part of the hunger strikers' gang. I've always observed that Hungary weakens men to the point that they can even eat human flesh. It was a true storey, another battle outside of our country for adopting us and providing us food and shelter instead of our hard work.

For the purpose of obtaining a living among strangers, "strangers are supporting strangers." "Strangers' help for Hungarian women and children " What a life experience. Which began with violence and destruction and may finish with violence and injustice.

Oh, mother, your kid is suffering, yet he is not alone. Oh, father, your boy is powerful, yet he is hungry. Because I'm injured, I'm missing my smile, dear brother and pretty sister. I'm missing you all so badly today. I was unable to find a peaceful location for myself. But, mom, all of the strangers are nice people, and one of them is holding my head up and asking for a first-aid kit. Don't be concerned; Mom I’m alright in the society of strangers, but not in the hands of devils. We all need your prayers; please pray for us to understand and learn to love the strangers who live in our midst.

June 25, 2021 21:13

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

2 comments

Stevie B
12:32 Jul 03, 2021

Saeeda, very finely paced story with a good conclusion. Very well done!

Reply

Saeeda Batool
16:55 Jul 05, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to read and provide constructive feedback.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.