I'm in love with a Monster

Submitted into Contest #9 in response to: Write a story about unrequited love.... view prompt

0 comments

Romance

Warnings for a toxic relationship and crossdressing.


"The guy in the green is waiting for you.” I was coming to see my lover who works at a bad strip club joint, ran by a ruthless man named Brian. I was hoping he would leave if I talk sense to him.

I got up and headed over. On the side of the stage was a long hallway filled with doors on the left, all closed on the end of the hallway was an elevator.

The guy in the green led me to the fifth door and opened it. He pushed me inside and closed the door. The room was filled with soft red light. The carpet was black. The room was bare. There was a bed in a corner, a small table covered in condoms and lube.

On the other side of the room was two long tables filled with all kinds of sex toys and a trash can on the floor. Then the door opened and in came Darrel. He played it cool till the door closed. When the door fully closed, he gave me a big hug.

I held him close and tight as possible. I felt my shoulder getting wet and it made me want to cry. I held him back at arm’s reach. Darrel was beautiful. He change his outfit for a classier, cute look. He wore a simple white, one shoulder dress. His hair was at his shoulders and his lips was pink.

But the best feature of him, his eyes. His eyes shine with tears unshed and happiness. Just like when we dance. “Gosh you look beautiful.” Darrel huffed, but hide his smile. “Thanks, let’s get away from the door.” He dragged me to the bed, holding my hand.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” he asked. My mind was going back and forth between Darrel and my Sherlock Holmes theory. I didn’t see any bruising or nothing, but then again Brian wouldn’t ruin his face. “Allen, I’m okay.

Why are you here?” I was confused about the question. Why wouldn’t I be here? “We’re going to get you out of here. Your brothers are out there too. You could see them.” Darrel was silent. He looked like Daniel when he’s thinking. “I can’t go. People here need me.” Darrel said, shocking me. Well…there’s the bluntness from Zack. “We can get the police involve. All we need is Brian to be gone.”

I said. “And you think he’ll leave without me? He won’t. Besides, I can’t anyway because of the tracker that’s in me.” “Your brother is a doctor. He’ll find it and get it out” I said. Darrel sighed. “It’s not that simple. My dad is coming.” Darrel said. “Exactly why we need to leave. Your dad is not safe.” I said. He didn't understand why Darrel was arguing him in the first place.

“Lander told me what you think. That’s wrong.” Darrel said with a glare. Lander said that Darrel's may have hidden intentions and I didn't want to risk that.

“And sleeping with all these people isn’t?” Darrel went silent, looking hurt. I realized what I said, but it was the truth. He knew that. But what he said next hurt me more than what I could take. “I love Brian.” I didn’t want to believe it.

I felt my chest started hurting physically. “You’re fooling yourself. That’s not true and you know it.” I argued. “It’s true.” Darrel pressed. “No it’s not.” Darrel stood up from the bed, arms crossed. After a moment of tense silence, He finally spoke, his voice devoid of emotion. “I’ll go see my brothers.

And to be honest, I’m glad I got a chance to see you.” He came up to me and kissed me softly. No heat or sense of urgency, just gentle and peaceful. I held his face, begging him silently not to go, but I he back away from me and headed out the door. I really wanted to save him, but Darrel seem set. So I had no choice but to followed behind.

September 27, 2019 20:12

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.