My story is titled Jesus Christ lived a seemingly charmed life,he was the only son of God.

Written in response to: Write about a character who lives a seemingly charmed life.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Mystery

My story is titled Jesus Christ lived a seemingly charmed life,he was the only son of God.


Once upon a time,Jesus Christ the son of God lived a seemingly charmed life noted mainly as the only son of God.

During the birth of Jesus Christ an Angel called Gabriel appeared to both Joseph and Mary then foretold that they will give birth to a child called Jesus who will do exploits and also live a seemingly charmed life.

Jesus Christ was given gifts by the three wise men that includes gold, frankincense and myrrh.


Again Jesus Christ lived a seemingly charmed life preaching the gospel saying Repent !Repent! for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Jesus Christ also had disciples who were Simon Peter and Andrew his brother who were both fishermen.

Also Jesus Christ who lived a seemingly charmed life asked both Peter and Andrew to follow him for he will make them fishers of men.

They really followed Jesus Christ and became his disciples.

He later met other men James the son of Zebedee and John his brother who later became his disciples.


Also Jesus Christ was noted to have lived a seemingly charmed life because he went to Galilee teaching and preaching the gospel of the kingdom and then healing all kinds of sickness and diseases among other people.

Due to the seemingly charmed life of Jesus Christ ,he healed all sick people who were afflicted with various diseases and demon possessed. Again he healed both the epileptic and the paralytic of the community.

Also great multitudes followed Jesus Christ.


In addition Jesus Christ taught his disciples the Beautitudes.

Jesus mentioned mentioned that Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Again Jesus Christ mentioned that Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted.

Jesus also said that Verily,verily I say unto you. He that believeth on me have everlasting life.

However when saying the Beautitudes Jesus Christ mentioned that Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth.

Jesus again mentioned that Blessed are those who do hunger and thirst for righteousness for they shall be filled.

In addition Jesus Christ said that Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy.

Again Jesus Christ mentioned also that Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.

Also Jesus Christ said that Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the sons of God.

It is noted that Jesus Christ mentioned that Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.


Lastly Jesus Christ said that Blessed are you when men revile and persecute you and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for my sake.

Rejoice and be exceedingly glad for great is your reward in heaven.

Also Jesus Christ taught his disciples how to fast to rebuke the devil.

It can be noted that Jesus Christ fasted for fourty days and fourty nights in order to rebuke the devil.


In addition Jesus Christ taught his disciples the Lord's prayer how to pray and also to pray without ceasing.

Again Jesus Christ again taught his disciples to pray the daily prayers at all times because through that God will hear and then answer their prayers.

Also Jesus Christ taught his disciples to pray the Lord's prayer our daily prayers at all times.

Also Jesus Christ taught them the Lord's prayer in this manner as elaborated below.


Our father ,

Who art in heaven,

Hallowed be thy name,

Thy kingdom come ,

Thy will be done on earth ,

As it is in heaven,

Give us this day our daily bread,

And forgive us our trespassers,

As we forgive ,

those who trespass against us ,

And lead us not into temptation.

But deliver us from evil.

For thy is the kingdom,

Forever and ever ,Amen.


Jesus Christ mentioned that all Christians should be steadfast in prayers and also pray without ceasing because God listens and answers prayers.

It is through prayers that most Pastors also live seemingly charmed life and perform miracles by healing the sick and also rebuke the devil.

Some pastors like Rev. Benny Hinn,Jack Van Impe,Bishop T.D. Jakes ,Duncan Williams,Pastor Mensah Otabil,Rev. Dag Heward Mills ,Rev. Agyin Asare, Eastwood Ababa have been able to perform miracles to heal the sick through prayers.


Also Matthew the tax collector followed Jesus Christ because he lived a seemingly charmed life.

Jesus called sinners to repentance.

Again Jesus Christ commanded his twelve disciples to preach in the cities.

Also Jesus Christ healed the sick he made the lame walk and the lepers were cleansed and the deaf to then hear.

Again Jesus Christ raised the dead he seemingly charmingly made the blind to see and the lame to walk. Jesus Christ seemingly charmed and raised the dead like Lazarus who was actually dead.

Jesus Christ who was noted to have lived a seemingly charmed life healed a mad man out of his infirmities and later healed a lady with the issue of blood.

The seemingly charmed life of Jesus made him heal the sick and also rebuke the devil by casting out demons from a mad man.

The son of man is Lord on the Sabbath.

John the Baptist baptised Jesus Christ and God spoke from heaven with the sign of a dove that this is my only son in whom I am well pleased.


In addition ,Jesus Christ fed five thousand people with two fishes and five loaves of bread. Due to his seemingly charmed life and attitude he commanded for an increase of two fishes and five loaves of bread to feed about five thousand people.

Jesus Christ also mentioned that the son of man will betrayed and also crucified and on the third day due to his seemingly charmed character he will resurrect and the sins of mankind will be cleansed.

Again Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus Christ and he was given pieces of silver.


Finally I will like to conclude that Jesus Christ of Nazareth lived a seemingly charmed life because he was crucified by the Roman soldiers and on the third day he resurrected to heaven for the sins of all mankind and Christians to be cleansed.

Jesus Christ tasted death in order to actually comfort a dying race.







August 31, 2022 06:27

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.