0 comments

Contemporary Romance Fiction

This story contains sensitive content

This story contains sexually mature content and adult themes. Also a fair amount of sexual activity. You have been warned.

There I was, fresh out of a soothing shower and facing down my arch-nemesis, Marcus, in my dorm room.  This would not be unusual if I wasn’t as naked as the day I was born this sweltering Spring day.  Shame and Smugness drew knives and eyed each other menacingly as I watched the play of emotion on his normally haughty face.  Apparently, Mr. ‘the human body is nothing special’ was having an interesting time keeping his eyes in his sockets and his tongue in his mouth as he got his first good look at my anatomy in all its naked glory.  After a good minute of feeling his eyes on my curves like a light caress, Smugness dealt the final blow to Shame and stood triumphant over its lifeless corpse.

“What are you doing in my room, Marcus?” I glared at him, my ire rising as his eyes perused my body as if he had the right.  More annoying yet was my treacherous body’s reaction to his regard.  My large breasts tingled, sending clear and undeniable signals to my core.  I knew that I was no great beauty.  I was not a Victoria's Secret model, all straight lines and compliance.  I was a natural woman.  My thick curves and sassy attitude had attracted a fair number of suitors in my 22 years on the planet.  But the way Marcus Stanlin was blatantly staring at me right now made all my girl parts stand up and take notice.  I felt desirable, almost cherished under that gaze.  “How did you even get in here?”

The self-important idiot could only stammer nonsensically, feeding my Smugness and inflating my ego.  It was enough to almost make me grab a towel to cover up so some of his blood could return to his brain and it could function again. Almost.

I lifted my hand in front of my rich brown chest and snapped my fingers.  “Eyes up top, soldier,” I said sardonically.  His eyes snapped up to mine briefly before returning to my breasts as if a magnet was pulling them.  God, this Girl Power stuff was a trip.  I felt powerful right now.  To think that it was my body that he was lusting over!  It was amazing to me.

Without warning he stepped forward and pulled me into his arms, crushing my lips with his.  I managed a squeak that quickly devolved into a moan as my bulging eyes slipped closed and I relaxed into his crushing hold on me.  His lips were warm and slightly chapped as he held me in thrall.  They devoured me while his hands roamed my skin.  His touch was soothing, something I wouldn’t have expected from him.  His questing tongue begged entry to my mouth and he groaned lustfully as I granted it.  My brain dissolved into mush and niceness.  Nothing could prepare me for the sensation of his tongue on mine.  It felt better than what my mother described once as the sensation of biting into a York Peppermint Pattie.  God, what a man!

“Eva,” he sighed lovingly into my mouth.  I couldn't help it, my toes curled and my whole body tightened up as he went back to conquering my mouth like a marauder bent on full devastation.  I never would have thought this womanizing jock capable of this level of single-minded devilry, but I was taught very thoroughly just how wrong about him I was.  His touch was bliss. It was hot and demanding on my slightly damp body.  Weren't jocks supposed to be inept at the art of lovemaking?  Yet this Quarterback was proving himself to be a force to be reckoned with in the bedroom.  As if hearing my unspoken challenge, his finger slipped into my moist lower folds, finding my magic button as if he had a homing beacon on it.  I cried out in ecstasy, my head falling back.  Marcus chuckled darkly, his lips finding purchase on my neck as he teased me with that naughty digit.  

He was holding me up by now, coaxing my body to fulfillment as I shook and moaned for him.   There was something that I was about to do when he broke into my room.  Something important.  But for the life of me, I couldn't remember what it was. 

“That's right.  Break open for me.  Show me what you want, Eva,” he whispered against my heaving chest as he strummed my clitoris like a talented bassist.  I whimpered, shaking in his arms.  I was leaking for him, gasping continuously as I approached my end.  And it was approaching.  With a vengeance.  My dying brain cells tried to flash back to all the reasons why this was a bad idea, but the feel of his fingers inside me, while he stroked and massaged my back and butt, kept me firmly in the present.  Marcus Stanlin was caressing me like I was the most precious thing ever to cross his path and I couldn't get enough.  That thought triggered the most powerful climax I'd ever experienced.  I cried out, I couldn't help it, and jerked in his arms.  All the while he crooned to me as he worked my spurting body, prolonging my pleasure.  I was bowed almost backward with the force of my orgasm before all the marrow was stolen from my bones and I slumped into his waiting arms. 

When my eyes frayed open, he was staring at me in wonder and growing hunger.  “You are magnificent,” he murmured.  Girl Power!  Even as I smiled lazily up at him, sated from my trip to Heaven, I couldn't help my Smugness that it was me in his arms and not one of the cocky cheerleaders I despised.  Those deep hazel eyes of his were surveying my body in awe.  Before he could act on the impulses swimming in those eyes, a bright voice filled the room. 

“I do my hair toss, check my nails… Baby, how you feeling?  Feeling good as hell!”

As the song that was my alarm went on, my brain woke up to something besides his kissable lips and the growing ache between my legs.  “The rally,” I moaned. 

“The what?” 

My brain finally woke up to what I'd said and I jerked, sitting up in his arms. “I'm supposed to be at the pep rally right now!  So are you,” I added, going into my closet. When I came out I was no longer naked. I was wearing a giant, furry suit and carrying my Ollie the Otter head.

“I wish we could stay here forever,” he said firmly. He looked over my body as if he didn't even notice my mascot costume.  “You look like you would be so sweet on my tongue.  I want to finish what we’ve started, Eva.  Tell me how.”  

Sweet mercy!  I could feel my whole body heating up from that.  My loins were begging me to forget everything and tumble into bed with this gorgeous man.  But Reason won this round, Smugness her ally in the fight against my lizard brain.

“I’ll need another shower after the pep rally.  All that jumping and acrobatics for the crowd tires me out and leaves me feeling gross.  But…  I sleep naked,” I told him truthfully.  “And there’s every chance I’ll be up late after everything that’s just happened.  I don’t know how you got in my room. But if you manage it again…”  He took me in his arms and possessed my mouth in a way I’m pretty sure is illegal in three States, ignoring my pot belly from the costume.

“Until then, my Sweet,” he winked, strolling out of my room as if it was no big deal that he was in the girl’s dormitory.  I couldn't help my shiver of excitement.  But my secondary alarm went off before I could get lost in the memories of his touch, his kiss.

“Got to have high, high hopes for a living!

Shooting for the stars when I couldn’t make a killing!”

I silenced the alarm in annoyance and set off at a trot for the gym after stepping into my big floppy Ollie shoes and putting my head on.  It was always a bitch hyping up the crowd on hot days like this, but I had extra motivation today.

“Girl Power!”

June 07, 2024 01:02

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in Reedsy Studio. 100% free.