0 comments

Friendship Happy Inspirational

 Extrovert and Introvert both are poles apart from each other. Introverts are people who prefer to perform their activities inside one room they hate social life. They like to stay alone maximum time. Whereas an extrovert is social butterflies. They hate to spend a single time without people around them. It’s very weird if we pair an introvert with an extrovert. However, many introverts are very talented and extroverts are cool and open-minded. And if these characters combined, it does magic in both their lives. Here is a story about two famous friends, Aisha, who belongs to a very poor family, and Sophie, who belongs to a rich family. They live in the small town of Uttar Pradesh. Aisha is an extrovert who just loves talking to people and parties hard but because of her financial condition, she can’t go to parties. She always just dreams of going to big parties and dance like a free bird wearing expensive clothes. And Sophie, who belongs to a rich family, leads a very simple life. She is very messy and always busy in her technical world. She just loves all kinds of technical works. Her house is entirely in a messy state with just all her work and research things all around. Though both of them are opposite to each other, their bond is very strong and they are solid best friends. Both of them sometimes fight because of their different opinions but also help each other when necessary. But as soon as they grew up, Aisha’s parents settled in the city as they couldn’t put much effort into this small town and thought of making their fortune in the city. Aisha was thrilled as she saw her dream is becoming true of going out to late-night parties wearing expensive clothes. But she was also feeling sad as she has to leave Sophie in this small town. Because this will be Aisha’s first time without Sophie beside her. In this small town, both Sophie and Aisha are beside each other through their thin times, helping each other with problems and celebrating each other’s success as well. But now, as Aisha is leaving, she will miss Sophie badly. Soon after 3 years passed both Aisha and Sophie are in touch through messages and phones. They both now grow up at age 20 so Sophie’s parents decide to send her to college in the city where Aisha is staying and help Aisha’s parents financially and both get admission to the same college. Aisha was overwhelmingly listening to the news of Sophie’s arrival and Sophie was also super happy to be with Aisha again after 3 yrs. Soon both the girls get admission to the same college, which was the largest college in that city. Both took the BE in Computer Science but Sophie is more studious than Aisha in this field but she is very shy to show her talent in front of people. In December there was a freshers party for them in their college as expected, Aisha was very much ready for the party but Sophie prefers to stay back at home as she is an introvert. She rather researches her new project. So Aisha went alone to the party, she was thrilled and planned to party hard all night. As the party end just as Aisha was returning home, she gets lost track of her house. She was terrified because it was a big city and she knows nothing there, unlike her small town where she used to know every by-lane road very well. Out of horror, she called Sophie around 2 am. After a few rings, Sophie picked up the phone as she was sleeping peacefully. After Sophie hears from Aisha, she tells her not to worry and tracks Aisha’s location, and then gives Aisha the GP address. With the help of the GP address given by Sophie Aisha returned home at 5 am the next morning however Aisha’s family doesn’t know about this because Sophie didn’t tell them anything about it as she promises to Aisha. It has been several years since this incident happened where Sophie helped Aisha. If Sophie wouldn’t be there, what might have happened to Aisha, someone might have killed her right away that day. It was time to get a decent job for both of them. Aisha gets an enormous opportunity in a high-level corporate sector in the USA as she is an extrovert many people knows her and give recommendations to this opportunity, but Aisha wants to become a fashion designer so she wants Sophie to take part in the coding competition that is going to be held in their college from where the company will hire their employee at first Sophie to refuse to participate as she is scared to face public appearance or show her talent to the public. But after Aisha convinced her Sophie agree to participate after which she immediately got the offer for this job. Soon the time has arrived where both the girl has to part ways from each other but Aisha was super happy as Sophie was going to get what she deserved. Aisha was always worried about how to show Sophie’s talent to the world but today she gets successful in it.  Again if Aisha was not there for Sophie then no one could see her talent it remains hidden under the four walls of a room. So in this way both the besties helped each other to progress and overcome each other’s fear. Never underestimate the talents of an introvert just because they are shy or fail to express themselves or fear to show their talent to the public. And also don’t think extrovert knows everything. Both extroverts and Introverts are incomplete without each other but both should understand each other’s defects and helped each other just as Sophie and Aisha did. If an introvert and extrovert become friends it’s sparkling and crackling chemistry.Just like Sophie and Aisha both share a pure bond with each other which is a big lesson to everyone. We can achieve everything in our life if real friends are with us as Aisha helped Sophie to achieve what she deserved. We also can overcome our fear and can be saved from any problem in our life as Sophie helped Aisha to return home safe and sound that day from the fresher’s day party.

July 28, 2021 08:44

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.