0 comments

General

April 23rd, 2020

10:18 p.m.


Dear Diary,


Today was the day, the day that hopefully all our hard work pays off. You probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Me and my best friend Jack own a YouTube channel. Its not the best channel in the world but its pretty decent, okay on to the point. We just finished our biggest project yet and we are so hyped to release it tomorrow. We feel like its going to take the internet by storm for a few reasons, firstly, we made the video in quarantine because of the corona virus and second, it took us a month to finally put it together so of course it would be great. The video is about ways we can cope with the virus and how to protect ourselves. Yes, there are memes but that's just to make the video funny! Of course, it was Jacks idea, he would send in some clips for the video late at night and I would edit them. Sometimes I had to stay up all night calling Jack because at times I wouldn't receive the clips he had created but it all worked out in the end. Today was the day all that hard work paid off. I'm so excited for tomorrow! Okay its past my bedtime, gotta go!


your pal-

Jacob


April 23rd 2020

9:56 p.m.


Dear Lo,

Its been a tough day today and I don't really have much to say to you. Actually, it was really just the usual schedule, sending in clips

so Jacob could edit them but today something epic did happen. Get your party hats on because...

THE VIDEO IS FINALLY COMPLETE!!!

Well, you can't exactly put a party hat on but you get the point right? You've gotta admit though, after a month of hard work, it finally paid off. Jack is still working on some of the finishing touches so we will upload the video to YouTube tomorrow. Me and Jacob have had so much fun putting this video together and the best part is that we made this video when we are like a mile away from each other. If it wasn't for the Corona virus outbreak, this video wouldn't exist but the corona virus is also the reason people are losing their lives and family. As for us kids...we're getting bored out of our minds! There's literally nothing to do because we can't go outside but at least we're safe inside! You know I really didn't get to tell you what the video was about! Okay you see, the video is really just about how you can keep yourself safe from the corona virus and we added some really funny things to make the video interesting. Like I said, tomorrow will be the best day of my entire life!


Your best bud-

Jack


March 24th 2020, 10:56 PM


Dear Diary,


Around 10 hrs ago, I uploaded the best video in the history of You Tube. Yes, I finally uploaded the video and within 10 hrs, it has 1.57 million! That's more views than all our videos combined! I guess people are really concerned about their health. Well, the more views the better! But there's just one problem... you remember Jack right? He's enjoying life like a celebrity in Hollywood just like me but that's not it, it feels like he forgot that I was one of the two people who made the video! He hasn't called me or texted me ever since the video uploaded on You Tube. This was suppose to be our video not only his! It's like he's stealing the spotlight. I've got an idea. I'll call him and ask him how's everything's going but I won't tell him how I really feel about him. I'm praying to God that this Pandemic comes to an end. So I can talk to him and celebrate our success in person, that's only if he remembers I even exist! Okay yeah I'll calm down. He's still my friend though. Alright gotta go, BYE!!


Your pal-

Jacob


March 24th, 2020, 10:41 PM


Dear Lo,


If you had ever uploaded a video and got 1.57 million views what would your reaction be? I don't know about you but I'd be on cloud 9 grilling hot dogs and ham burgers. Remember, yesterday how I said that today I would upload a video? Well, Jacob did and it got 1.57 million views in 10 hrs! Isn't that great! Well, I did do 92% of the work so the credit should go to me. I mean... Jacob did help... Anyways, since this success I want to make this channel private like only mine. I know Jacob will be heart broken but I feel like I do most of the work. All he does is editing. He'll still be my friend though. I think I'll call him tomorrow to break the news to him. It's for his own good. i have plans to take this channel forward. I have around 33K subscribers. I have plans to multiply that by 100. I can't wait to see how many views I'll have tomorrow. Maybe, I'll post the video on Instagram and Twitter. See you next night.


Your best bud-

Jack


April 25th 2020

10:02 p.m.


Dear Diary,


I feel like today wasn't my day at all. It feels like I lost everything, my best friend, the YouTube channel and my hard work and efforts towards the video me and Jack worked on for ages. Okay I'll tell you what happened. Today, around the evening I finally got a call from Jack. I got really excited thinking that he was finally gonna say something about our success but... when I picked up the call and heard what Jack had to say I almost had a heart attack. He said that he doesn't want me in the YouTube channel anymore. He said he wanted to run the channel by himself. I was so sad and angry at the same time. Not even a word about my hard work! Unbelievable! He's being such a jerk and I feel like he was using my editing skills to his advantage! But why would he do such a thing? he's my best friend after all. I guess its just another obstacle that life throws at you. I'm still going to be his friend though. I want him to realize that what he's doing is unfair. I gotta go now. I'll talk later.


your pal-

Jacob


April 25th 2020

8:59 p.m.


Dear Lo,


I broke the news to Jacob and he handled it pretty well. I guess holding in all that anger wasn't easy for him. He should realize that it was for his own good. Anyway I checked the video and saw that it reached over 6.4 million views! Its so exciting! I've already started on my next video. If only Jacob were here... Never mind that, me and him are still friends which is a good thing for both of us but I don't think we are best buds anymore.

I guess everything has a price to pay for it. Anyway, that's all I have to say today. Today I part ways with Jacob for probably a long time. Its been a blast making the video with him. Talk to you later


your best bud-

Jack


April 24, 2020 19:50

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.