1 comment

American

That’s the thing about this city, it’s everything an urbanite could dream of. A sprawling city crawling with diversity of all kinds. The people come from all walks of life, from everywhere in the world, all bustling about the city and heading to their set destinations. Stop and talk to any of them and you will learn something new and hear a new perspective. The people here respect diversity of thought too. Everyone has a voice and everyone can voice opinions without fear of being shouted down or harmed. 

The buildings are as diverse as the people, from towering skyscrapers to futuristic looking museums, and stadiums decorated in all manner of shapes and colors. Visit a modern museum or a classic art museum, whatever you fancy. Visit the grand science museum, with its ten floors covering all the sciences with interactivity and the ability to learn. 

The problem with most cities is the lack of fresh air and the lack of any semblance of nature, but not this city. Within this city lay three large indoor parks with glass ceilings that let in the sun but block out the sound pollution. Walk among the trees and ponds teeming with wildlife, while enjoying the quiet serenity of the outdoors. If that’s not exciting enough, then you can visit our theme park, packed with the fastest and most thrilling rides and attractions. At the edge of the city, the theme park is perfect for a day trip with friends or family and besides rides, there are games, shows, and plenty of dining options. Everyone loves an exciting sports game, right? Well, think of any sport and this city has it. Football, baseball, drag racing, cricket; you can watch any sport you want as you cheer them on from our modern stadiums. If you desire a more fantasy experience, then you must visit our video games store and pick from a variety of games to play with your friends or you can watch and compete in E-sports competitions.

If you enjoy animals then you can visit our zooquarium, a one stop destination for viewing the wonderful and exotic creatures that humans share this world with. Don’t worry about the animals because our zoo has the highest rating in animal conservation and welfare. Our exhibits are clean and natural, giving the animals a sense of home, and our staff are of the highest quality. 

If you enjoy a more leisurely time, visit the city library, packed with a vast variety of books and magazines. Order a drink from the coffee shop and relax on a plush couch while you read an engaging book. 

You’ll never run out of things to do. Join a competitive sports league, hang out at the arcade, workout at the gym, or dance the night away at one of the many downtown clubs. 

Food is important, and this city is bursting with a colorful array of food choices; Hispanic, American, Italian, Greek, and a plethora of other food options await your taste buds. Whether you want fast food or a fine wine and dine, this city has it. 

Besides food, people want to shop. You can buy anything you want in this city. It has the latest stores and the newest products. Clothing stores line the city streets for you to choose from. From thrift stores to high-end designer stores, this city has an option for each person’s budget. Visit the three-floor technology store to enhance your life with computers, TVs, phones and much more. It’s a one-stop shop for your technology needs. You can also find furniture, jewelry, and toy shops throughout this city along with several other stores to shop at.

Most people come here to visit, but if you desire to stay then this city has many apartments and condos to pick from and most of them sit high in the downtown buildings giving the owner a beautiful view of the city. Want to move in right away? You can pick from a wide range of furnished apartments, all unique in their style and set up so that none looks the same. Or maybe you want to design your own apartment. We have empty apartments to choose from and plenty of stores to furnish them with. 

If you plan to stay here for a while, we have a college downtown that anyone can join. If you want to learn something new or further develop your skills, our college offers a variety of exciting classes where you can learn to paint, write, or drive a manual, among the many other subjects it offers. College is a great way to meet new friends but if that is not your thing then you can join one of the many groups in this city. Join a knitting group, lacrosse team, or car enthusiasts club. We promise there is a group for you. 

Whatever you do here, we encourage you to make life-long friends that will make your visit to our city so much more memorable and we hope that you won’t visit just once, but make it a recurring vacation to meet with the people you love and make the most amazing memories here.

We hope that you now understand why this city, our city, is the best city in the world. You can do whatever you want here and be the person you want to be without judgment. Just think of how wonderfully lost you’ll become while exploring the endless possibilities of this city. It’s not like anything you’ve seen and it’s more than anything you could imagine. Right now as you read this, we want you to jump into your virtual reality machine from wherever you are and come to our city. Help us thrive as we help you thrive. Escape the terrible, real world and spend all your time in a world where you will be satisfied and filled with joy. This is the true future in which everyone can have what they want. Come and be an integral part of World City. See you soon.

March 19, 2021 00:50

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Kayla Keiser
17:32 Jun 15, 2022

This was a good tour guide page to read. World City. Ok.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.