1 comment

Thriller Horror Suspense

This wasn't so long ago, I and my partner were sent to investigate this house in the countryside.  At first, we were like why would they assigned something so simple like a house to us. We started reading the reports and found something disturbing that all the people that have entered that house have died but the most disturbing part is that they got their ears ripped off, no eyes, no tongue. We accepted this case because we didn't want to bring the FBI into it also because we would feel the guilt of leaving a case this horrendous. We went to investigate the little town. All the people looked decent hard-working people and I would think why is it this play there isn't anything strange about it we stopped at a gas station to get some drinks until we realized there were no kids in the playground across the street playing or any kids at all. We asked a worker why are there n kids in this place he responds with “ there's not much to say folks no one wants to have kids running around these parts getting killed” we asked “who is killing there are children do you have any clues” the worker laughed and said “ oh no no no it's not just children everyone that is outside by the time that the sun goes down is found missing” we when to visit there local police station to find out where this house is located in this town when we walked inside why only found 2 people the sheriff and a deputy. We wondered why there were only 2 people working but we did not put too much thought into it because it was a small town . we asked them “have you heard of this house we need to investigate it”. They chuckled and told us if you are looking for certain death that's where you want to go. In confusion me and my partner were wondering why he would say that we were on our way to the house. It was very old and broken and it was leaking from everywhere when we went inside. It was dark. The only thing giving us light was the sunshine peeking in the house and our flashlights. There were 2 floors that we knew of the top and the bottom. Me and my partner split up. I took the top flow and he took the bottom one. What i found on the top floor was not bad old pictures, a bed 2 rooms i guess it was a family that lived in here because of all the toys i had found we didn't find anything that would be a cause of the disappearance and deaths of many people so i went down to check on my partner josh. I saw him in the kitchen of the house i asked him “have you found anything josh” he responded to me saying “no just this dark liquid leaking near this dark part of the house” i didn't find it wired at that time because i thought it was mold or something so we left the house and reported our findings to our chief. He told us to stay 2 more days so we did. During this time Josh had told me to just rest that nothing would be found in the house. I had told him to stay at the local station and that I was gonna patrol the area. I was in the streat of the house waiting for the smallest thing to happen seconds passed and I was going to give up until I saw this figure walking near the house. I saw my opportunity but it was foolish of me to go in the house at night without backup. When i went inside i had seen nothing but darkness using my flashlight as my only source of light i went inside to investigate and find who this person was.every step i took i felt like something was watching me later finding that the mysterious dark liquid from earlier was spreading i was like “what the heck is that” until that wave came shiver in my back i felt like something had touched me i couldn't move i fell with the contact of that thing all i could do is see my surrounding and what i saw was horrible the shadows tall figures with the whitest smiles death in their eyes as they were getting closer to me my partner josh saw the car and was going inside the house all i could remember was that the shadows whispered to me “you can't fear what you cant see” and all the shadows left blended in the dark when i was able to react again all i hear is josh saying are you ok. I told josh with fear “look at them josh call backup” when josh turned around all he saw was the dark surrounding in the room. Helped me get back to the car and said you probably bumped your head. After that we drove to our temporary place and rested. The whole night i was up looking at all the shadows in my room all i could hear was” you can't fear what u cant see jerry” when i heard that i turned on every single light in my room i couldn't sleep knowing the fact whatever was with me knew my name not even my partner new my name. The next day which was our last day in the town we when at night and made the effort to find that thing that would be 100% the cause of all the deaths when we went we split up i went up and what i saw was the shadows staring at me at this time i saw them and turned back and ran as fast as a cloud. When that happened i got took down by them wile i see my partner josh getting dragged to the top floor where i wax on the ground and what they did was horrifying they made me look at them while they would tear my partner limb by limb they looked back at me and said you could have stopped this with a menacing smile i saw my partners bage on the ground and lost conscience. The next day I was woken up in a mental hospital where I saw my chef. I told his boss the shadows he said “sorry but you are charged with this murdered and that i was going to be sentenced to death.2 days later it was my death day which was the electric chair. I was in the chair for 15 min. I was losing my consciousness and the last few seconds of life I saw the thing killing me was the shadow he laughed and said “good by jerry”. Sorry guys jerry never told the story it was us the shadows remember you can't fear what you can't see.

May 08, 2021 03:28

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

14:01 May 12, 2021

it was a fun story to read

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.