0 comments

Thriller Romance Crime

This story contains sensitive content

*Trigger Warning*

Mature Romance and violence.

"Alexandra!"

"Yes, Master," I say.

"I have a new job for you."

"Oh, I' m excited."

"Good. His name is Antonio Bianchi. 6'2, 200 pound, Italian-American Male."

"Should be easy enough," I say as a sly smile spreads across my face. "Might even get to have some a little fun with him," I say chuckling.

"Alexandra, don't be so cocky," Master bites back at me.

Stupid that I call him Master isn't it? We can'tcall him by hiss real name though. Not like Alexandra is my real name either. But isn't it pretty? I wish it were my real name. In the Ummm... line of work, I'm in we can't revile our real names. It might put all of us in "dander".

"Sorry, Master," I lie trying to restrain from rolling my eyes.

"As I was saying. He's new on our list so we don't know a lot about him so be careful."

"I always am."

"Always?"

"Well, except for that one tim-."

"That one time was one too many. Like I said don't be so cocky. I know you our best Female assassin, and God knows you do too. But, you have to stay on your guard don't "Have fun with it" just get in, and get out," he says cutting me off.

"Of course, Master," I say as I start collecting my gear.

"Alexandra..."

I turn towards him.

"Really, I mean it," he says staring hard at me.

"So do I. I promise I'll be careful," I say collecting the rest of my gear.

"Good, you leave at midnight."

"Yes, Sir."

-----------

I hate flying on planes. The idea of just dangling up in the sky relying on someone you've never met to return you safely to the ground doesn't sit well with me. But, the best thing I can do is distract myself. By reading Antonio Bianchi's file. Very small file. Only one page. I don't think I've ever seen one so small.

All it has is everything Master told me plus a few more minor details and a picture. I squint to see it it's very tiny and blurry. Couldn't he have given me a better one? He fits the height and weight, he looks to have green-blue eyes and a mix of dark-light brown hair. He seems attractive but again I can't really tell with this crappy picture.

The plane shakes a  bit and I freeze and grip the handles on my chair and close my eyes tightly.

"Hey," I hear a voice say.

I open my eyes quickly and unclutch my hands. I'm sitting by the window. Even though it terrifies me to look out. I still do because of how beautiful it is. There's a man sitting two seats over me on the aisle seat. I didn’t even realize someone was sitting next to me. And boy is he handsome. With piercing blueish-green eyes. And brown hair of every shade. With a flaming body, I can see even through his black tea shirt.

"Umm, hey," I say awkwardly.

"It's just turbulence," he says.

"What?"

"The plane, umm... shaking, it's just turbulence."

"Oh, I know I just hate flying in planes."

"Why?"

"Oh, lots of reason. The elevation, the uncertainty, the turbulence, the..." he starts laughing with cuts me off.

"I'm Antonio," he says extending his hand.

I stare at him for a minute unable to move. I raise an eyebrow. This is a bit too much of a coincidence.

"An-to-nio? Is that Italian? What's your last name?" I ask pretending not to know as I shake his hand.

"Haha, it is and my last name is quite a mouthful," he says trying to cover up his uneasiness.

"Tell me, maybe I'll get," it I say fake laughing.

"No, that's ok I'll spare you the embarrassment," he says forcing a chuckle.

Interesting, he's trying to hide it. I force a laugh as I steal a quick glance at the picture. Man, this sure looks a lot like him but again the picture is quite blurry.

"And your name?"

"Oh, how rude of me, Sofia," I lie. I'm getting really good and making up names.

"What a pretty name."

"Thanks."

"So why are you going to New York, Sofia?"

"Work, You?"

"Same, well and to get from some nasty business-"

"Oh, work trouble?"

"You could say that..."

We're silent for a few moments before he says. " Well, Alexandra we should probably get some sleep it's almost 2am, Goodnight."

"Um, Goodnight," I say as he lays into the chair and closes his eyes. Weird I think. I'll keep an eye on him. I'll fallow him discretely off the plane. But there's no way this is the guy I'm supposed to kill. Right?

---------

"Miss?" I hear and jerk up when someone touches my shoulder.

"Ah! Umm! Oh! Ugh, I'm sorry, what?" I say startled.

"I'm sorry to wake, but the plane has landed and unless this is the connecting flight I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"I'm so sorry. Of course." I say collecting my thinks and quickly exiting the plane. How did I fall asleep so easily? Ah, I hate planes. Shit! Where Antonio? I was supposed to follow him. Dame it!

I rush into the center and scan the airport. It takes me a few minutes but I spot him getting into a cab from the window. I run out the sliding doors lugging my suitcase behind me. I bring my fingers to my lips whistle as loud as I can and wave down a cab. One stops in front of me and I order him to follow the cab in front of us. I got him now.

-----

"Miss? Are you going to-"

"Not yet!" I say to the cab driver who won't stop nagging me to get out of the cab. It's been a few minutes but if I get out now it will look too suspicious.

"Miss, I'm sorry but I need to pick up other passengers I'm going to have to ask you to please again get out," he says this time aggressively.

"Like I said, Not Yet," I say again enunciating my words to get it through his thick skull.

"Miss-"

"Suh, here he comes," I say, We're in front of a motel. Antonio just walked out of the lobby and is heading towards a room. He unlocks door 23 and goes in.

"Ok, thanks," I say jumping out of the car and throw a hundred-dollar bill at the driver. He takes it and speeds off. Idiot, it's fake.

I slowly walk towards door 23. I double-check for my gun in my coat. And for all my knives. Once I get to the door I stop and press my ear to the door. It sounds like the shower is on. I try the door of course it's locked. I take a bobby pin for my hair and jimmy the lock.

The door creaks open.

Bingo.

The shower for sure is on. I walk in slowly with one hand ready to grab my gun and one ready for my knife. The room is open. With a large bed in the middle and some furniture. I can see the bathroom. The door is shut but the light is on and steam is escaping from under the door. Next to the bathroom, there is a dark little hallway which I imagine to be a closet hallway. I approach it cautiously because of how dark it is.

I stand on the side of the hallway with my gun now out and ready to fire. I turn the corner just as I see him. Before I can fire he grades me and pins me against the walk with my hand over my head. Making me drop my gun, thank God it doesn't go off. He holding me against the wall as he says "So, Sofia or should I say, Alexandra. What was their reason for killing me this time?" I head but him in the nose and he lets go gasping in pain.

I kick his leg in and his knees buckle. I put my knee on his inner knee on a very painful pressure point. I take my knife out and hold it just above his throat. I'm on top of him he can't go anywhere. 

Or so I thought. 

He uses his other knee and knees me in the groin and snatches my knife. He throws me on the bed and plants his groin on my thighs. His hands are on mine over my head.

"If you weren't trying to kill me, I'd take advantage of the situation and where I have you. And I'd do whatever I wanted with you," he says with a grin almost cute. Gosh, so would I as much as I hate myself for it. But, he's just so Ahhhhh. If I didn't have to kill him I'd let him do whatever he wanted with me.

I smile seductively at him and slowly intertwine my fingers with his. His smile slowly fades and his eyes grow hungry. I use his moment of impulse and switch our roles. Now I'm on top of him.

"Oh gosh, Alexandra," he says chuckling. "You're going to kill me!"

"Literally," I say taking out a knife I had hidden in my sleeve. Before I can get it close to his neck he kisses me. Which shouldn't matter but it does. Oh, it does. I've been kissed a lot but never like this. His tongue slides into my mouth and his kiss is rough and hungry but somehow passionate.

I try not to give in I really do but I can't. It's not only that I can't I don't want to. He grabs the knife out of my hand a throughs it somewhere. I let him. He sits up slightly and pulls me on top of him. His hands slid over my hips as he grinneds lightly. I twine my fingers in his hair and it's so soft. I kiss him harder then I grinned back into him and he moans. Ahhh, he sure knows how to turn a girl on. His lips leave mine and I'm about to protest till they find my neck and somehow feel just as good.

I decide that I'll just kill him tomorrow. I did tell Master that I wanted to have a little fun with him and that's just what I'll do. After my fun is over I'll kill him.

That is… as long as he doesn't kiss me again.

January 29, 2022 07:32

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.