0 comments

Romance Drama Creative Nonfiction

[Year: 2009]

[Seoul]

-What are you doing here?~Simi went to Samuel who was standing in a corner of the school rooftop.

-Simi, Leave me alone.~Samuel didn't turn around.

-You may in a bad mood. I just wanted to ask you if you come with me tonight for prayer in Tansang tower.~She went and stood beside him.

-Go with someone else. I can't.~He looked at her.

-But I want to go with a special person, and that's you.~She hold his hand.

-Remember, I am not your boyfriend. Neither I loved you nor I love you.~He released her hand.

-But, You used to treat me so well, I used to help you, and that day,,,,~She.

-You knew my secret, so I ask you to help me. I used to treat you well so that you wouldn't tell everyone that. And that day, It's just an accidental,,,~He stopped without completed his words.

-How could you,,,?~She almost cried.

-I told you what's true. You are not More than that.~He said it and left.

[Year: 2019]

[Moorim School, Dea-jeong]

-Good morning, ma'am.~*Students bowed.*

-Very good morning to you students.~Simi smiled.

-Ma'am, you seem to be happy.~Student.

-Yah, I am happy today. By the way, In today's task I want you(all) to write about something you wanted to change if you can go some years before. Send it during night to my email address, I'll check it out.~Simi checked her book. 

-Ma'am Simi, if you get chance to go in your past what would you change?~Student.

-Me? I would not let him go.~She smiled a little.

-Ma'am, you lost your love? But how? If you want you can tell us. We would love to know.`Student.

-It was 2009 in Seoul, a new transfer boy came to our school and our class. Tall, Sharp minded, handsome- That was all described him. I was his bench partner. I was the first who talked to him in the school. He asked me to send him a student's father's description. I liked him so I agreed to do that. He treated me well, went with me everywhere I told him to go. one day he kissed me, I don't know if it was accidental or not. I knew he liked me too. But that last day, I went to him to ask if he could go to the prayer with me as I wanted to go there with a special person. I wanted to confess my feelings to him in that prayer. But she bluntly told me not to think of her as my boyfriend. And he told me he didn't like me. That incident of that day happened accidentally. That's how the boy and my story ended.~She stared at the sky from the window.

-You never met him after that day?~Students are curious.

-No. That's my last day at Seoul, my father had to come here for work. So we'll came with him.~She.

-Ma'am,what was his name?~Students.

- His name?His name was,,~She unfinished her words.

School principal Mr. Bon came, so she can't told his name.

-Ms. Kim, I know I am distracted you in your class time but I have to inform you and students about what happened yesterday. Can I?~Principal entered.

-Of course Sir.~She.

-Actually, yesterday I saw some gangster boys irritated and bullied our school students. So I decided them to teach self defense for their safety. ~Principal.

-Oh! Sir I also noticed. That's a good decision.

-Yesterday I went to police station for this. They told me not to worry. And They sent one to teach students self-secur. I told all the other classes and also introduced him to the students. Only you're left.~Principal.

-Who is our new self security teacher, principal?~Simi looked at the door.

-You can come.~Principal called him to come.

Simi looked at the person who is coming. And she know the person very well.

-Hi, students. I'm Samuel Park.~He smiled.

-Hi Sir. ~*every students bowed*.

-So students. This is your self-defense class sedule. You all will go to that class after your recess.~Principal.

-OK sir.~students.

-Then Ms. Simi, we should go now.~Principal. 

They left.

-Whoa! That's good for us.~Every students was happy.

Simi is just not in this world. She was just thinking that the world is so small?

-Ma'am? You were going to tell us his name.~Students.

-Huh? His name? Next time. The bell will ring soon. You all have to send me your essay during tonight to my email address. Ok?~She ignored to tell about him.

-Ok ma'am.~Students.

-That is for today. See you then.~Simi left.

While recess time, Simi decided to Talk with Samuel. She know that their relationship is no longer the same as before. "When was it?", She thinks. She went to Samuel who was jogging in the playground. She remember her school Life. Samuel saw her and stopped running.

-Long time no see.~He stopped running.

-As long as we didn't see each other we lived well.~She went close.

-Let's have coffee together.~He.

-Do we have a relationship so that we can have coffee together? I just wanted to ask you a question.~She.

-What is that?~He.

-Why you asked me to help you Kim Bok-Jo's(Simi's schoolday student) father's description?~She.

-I am his biological first child.~He.

-What? What do you say?~She's surprised.

-I went to Seoul to find him, my biological father. He married my mother and then gone. I want to go to him and asked him why he did that? So I asked you to help me.~He.

-You used me, you threw me away when I was done. You never knew that,,,~She stopped before unfinished it.

-That? You gained feelings for me. Wasn't it?~He.

-Yes. It was. I'm not like you that that I didn't have any feelings.~She.

-Sorry. For that day I rejected you.~He looked down.

-You don't have to be sorry. My fault. I expected that.~She.

-You expected it right. I had feelings for you but never expressed. But now, Do you have to forgive me and go for a coffee date with me?~He hold her hand.

-I am not a thing. Sorry I am,,,,,,,,,,, engaged.~She showed her hand and the ring.

-You are engaged?~He looked at her hand.

-If you confessed your feelings and told me to wait for you, I would wait for you until my last day. But you,,~She.

-Things are changed in time to time. I think you are happy. I am happy to see that. At least I was your first kiss. You should remembered that. Ok, I learned, that to confess when you should confess. Ok, next life.~He smiled.

-Next life. Friends?~She extended her hand towards him to shake hands.

-Friends.~He shaked hand.

...and thus two path crossed. It is not always necessary to be together of those who love. Do things on time.

                   ~THE END>

August 27, 2020 04:22

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.