0 comments

Creative Nonfiction Inspirational

MOTIVATION WEAPONS

Everyone who is born into this world will definitely pass through obstacles to achieve success. The obstacles can be mental attacks and unstable economic conditions. Many famous world figures born from cruel insults can turn them into boomerang weapons and superpowers in realizing their dreams.

 The boomerang weapon is usually called a life motivation quote as fuel for every successful legendary figure to achieve his dream. Life motivation quotes are my fighting weapon to survive against bullying wherever I am. Because the world is a theater, I always remember the quote from Indonesia's richest Youtuber, Deddy Corbuzier, who said Life is a comedy for those who think and life is a tragedy for those who feel. If I didn't remember this quote I might quickly get depressed or might have a stroke with anyone's insults.

Einstein's quote has helped me a lot in dealing with emotional turmoil which contains: "weak people revenge, strong people forgive, intelligent people, ignore". Because life is a game of choice, I have to be able to choose to be strong or intelligent when I face stressful situations. I prefer to be an intelligent person according to Einstein is "people have a higher emotional quotient than Intelligence quotient". Einstein's quote that also means a lot about my mental health is "a clever person solves a problem, a wise person avoids it". When I hear bullying from neighbors or anyone, I have to remember Einstein's quote earlier so that my emotions are calm, controlled, and focused on achieving my life goal of becoming a successful writer.

I also remember Einstein's inspiration to pursue success: "A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness". This quote gives a very deep message about emotional intelligence, controlling lust to pursue material without rushing, and a simple lifestyle as a symbol of empathy for fellow social beings. A motivational quote that really helped me raise my enthusiasm for life when I was down was "Turn your insult into positive ways, definitely, no one can your achievement. Insult is the initial investment" _ Mohammed Tariq. If I always have a positive mindset, maybe I will be most quickly established financially and characteristically.

Mental attacks when passing the path of success there must be slander. Slander makes me the most valuable person according to Jonathan Swift's motivation, "The worthiest people are the most injured by Slander, as is the best fruit which birds have been picking it up. In the journey as a writer who is still not established, there is always an inner war when humiliated directly or indirectly by people who are not happy to see me succeed in everything. Kevin Harvey also gives fresh air in his quote, " Humility is the best form of warfare: it is the only thing the enemy cannot do."

Elon Musk's passion for hard work makes me want to be successful as he says: "Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. If other people are putting in 40 hour work weeks and you´` 're putting in 100 hour work weeks, then even if you´re doing the same thing, you know that you will achieve in 4 months what it takes them a year to achieve. Elon Musk is the most influential superpower in the world today, especially in the fields of technology and investment. Elon Musk's vision of three generations is "For me, it was never about money, but solving the problems for the future of humanity" changed his destiny to become the richest person in the world.

With Elon Musk's far-sighted vision, he wants to help mankind in solving life's problems, which has an extraordinary impact on his social status automatically and proves his hypothesis "I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary". Nothing is impossible for people who do not have access to power to rule as well. There is no one way to Rome if the man of faith uses his reason in this mortal life. Elon Musk also emphasized that don't expect from other people, let alone the government, but hope for yourself, as seen in his quote: "Funded by the government just means funded by the people. Government, by the way, has no money. It only takes money from the people. . Sometimes people forget that's really what occurs". The principle of independent living in developing its business, developing technological innovation, and doing business are very much applied in order to avoid dependence on anyone.

By implementing the vision of independent living for mankind, an invaluable habit that Elon Musk has inherited is "If you get up in the morning think the future is going to be better, it is the bright day, Otherwise, it´s not". The habit of getting up early shows that we must believe that God has provided sustenance since the sun rose and believe that work or business that starts in the morning will provide a bright future with burning enthusiasm.

The unyielding spirit in realizing Elon Musk's masterpiece is "For my part, I will never give up, and I mean never". The spirit of quitting before success is evidence of endless sincerity when realizing a dream to help humans ease the difficulties of life and provide convenience in social interaction because humans are social creatures who need each other's help. Elon Musk's sacrifice and proof of life's motivation brings the conventional generation to the millennial generation who always want to make technological innovations that are more affordable and easier to use.

Mentally believing that God will definitely bless the work that can be presented to the general public who want speed in moving is the last weapon for Elon Musk in his quote, "Optimism, Pessimism, fuck that,: we´re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I'm hell-bent on making it work". In his heart, God always gives extraordinary power in completing work for the inhabitants of the earth who are thirsty for heavenly fantasy.

August 07, 2021 12:12

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.