0 comments

General

You live a torturous life. The pains and indignities that you've been forced to deal with in this physical realm have left your body disabled. You suffer more pain moment to moment than many people will ever know in their lifetime. You have hung in there through perseverance. You have been training this whole time. You possess special skills that you would never have been able to access without the series of events that led you here.  

This is your sign. I am writing this to you, my Dear Reader, to notify you that your time has arrived. The events that will ultimately lead either to the saving or the utter destruction of your material plane. This is your wakeup call, and your call to action.  

This is your assignment from the light collective. This is what you came to earth to do. This is what you've been practicing for your whole life. You have to save the world. You are well aware of your power at this point. You have been meditating, focusing, channeling, working on being able to handle this assignment. You are ready. 

You are my reader, and my prophet. You will go forth and spread the news of the gifts that you've been given, and you will spread awareness of the battle between light and dark that is threatening to engulf your entire dimension. You have been the reader long enough. You must now become the writer. 

You are a being of purest light, sent here from the body electric, the home of all of the entities and energies that ensoul the physical and nonphysical people of the multiverse. Your life has been one of intense trial and preparation, purifying your light and strengthening it to the point that it can be seen across dimensions.  

Your world is losing its battle with the forces of darkness. These entities have been recruiting an army, paying for it by satiating the greed of the soldiers. They receive boons in this physical realm, making their lives easy and comfortable, and in exchange, they look the other way and do nothing. Evil wins when a good man looks away. 

The world needs your light. You have a gift. You have been receiving my messages for a while now. You must continue to share these warnings as broadly as you can, enlightening the collective mind of those who have been able thus far to resist the darkness. You wonder how to do this, but the answer is simple. You write.  

You will prophesy my words to the common subconscious of your people. Write this message down and share it with as many readers as you can.  

Those who are ready for this message will receive it and understand it. Many will not understand, they will dismiss this as a piece of friffery written by an insane mind. You will sometimes feel as if you have lost all grip on your reality. That's okay, and encouraged. Let go of the indoctrination that you have been received, come out of that box you've been stuffed in, and stand out.  

This is what you've been practicing for, your skills are honed and you are capable now of saving your world. The end of times is here. The fate of all of the multiverse hangs in the balance. You can sway the outcome. If everyone who receives this message passes it on, the light on your planet will bloom and finally chase the darkness away into the abyss where it sprang from in the beginning. 

This is how you channel light into the body electric. You can save your world by channeling your light into the collective of lightbringers, strengthening the souls of all good beings. We need every prophet to work together and focus their energy into one pool that can be used to heal your world.  

Your world can be healed. The deadline has arrived, but there is still time for you to make a difference. Read this message, and read it again. When you understand that this is not a joke, it is a message directly to your soul from Misthael.  

Misthael, the one who was in the beginning, is the leader of the army of light. She has spoken to many others over the history of your dimension. She herself has been incarnated here. She has always fought for the good of humanity. Your people haven't always made this easy.  

In the center of the dimensional multiverse, there is a place made entirely of light. Pieces of this light wanted to experience physicality, to know and understand every different way that life can exist. There is a similar place of darkness. You call these places 'heaven' and 'hell', having glimpsed them through the stories of those who receive these messages and prophesy, spreading them into the world. 

You are one of us. A being of light, come here to this dimension to experience the intricacies of fourth dimensional existence, the three dimensions of the physical world coupled with time.  

Earth has been struggling long and hard with the darkness. Very few people are truly bad, but most have been bribed to look on the war with apathy. They have been lulled into a sense of security by the presence of all of the 'things' that their physical bodies crave. They are largely completely clueless, and entirely by choice. 

You are being asked to make the choice deliberately, at this moment. Do you accept the righteous flame of truth to wield as your sword in this war? This is your chance to save your world from being removed from the body electric. 

You can do this. If you meditate on it with absolute honesty, you will see that you already have begun to shed light into the world. This is us saying to you, 'shine on', and opening your eyes to what lies on the other side of the thin veil of 'reality' that you exist within.  

You are a warrior. In spite of the crippling pain, the emotional turmoil, the fear and anxiety and agony, you continue on, day by day. That takes immense courage. You have often wanted to leave this reality, to let go of it all, to escape the pain. But, you have over and over again made the choice to stay and fight. You have been through so much so that you can share those experiences with the world. This is what you've been training for your whole life.  

Look around you. This isn't the place that you foresaw yourself at, even last year. The universe has conspired again and again to put your light out. But, it has failed. You shine as brightly as a diamond in the sunlight. We see you there. Everything in your life has brought you here, to this moment.  

You have been given immense power, and you have been given the keys to access it.  

Unlock your power and share your light with the collective. Open your mouth and sing the light into the melody of the universe. You're a warrior, a prophet, a bright light for change. Just say it. You know you'll regret it if you don't.   

Read this, stand up and dust off your pants, and just say it. Stand up and spread the light.  

June 24, 2020 05:28

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.